ProKreedz 2.28
Updated to 2.0v
Could someone tell me, how to add SQL support to this?
I have a problem on my server.
On my server i have about 550 maps, in mapcycle only 110.
But problem is when i change the map with amx_map comand the server crash. And then can join only 3 player the rest are in spec and them cant join. And every next time when i change map the server are crashing all the time. The second problem is when i type /spec i died and when i wont go back to ct i cant because i am dead i cant respawn.
Sorry for my bad english.
This is my plugins.ini
; AMX Mod X plugins
; Admin Base - Always one has to be activated
admin.amxx ; admin base (required for any admin-related)
; Basic
;amx_who_un.amxx ; amx_who ako je instaliram _un
admincmd.amxx ; basic admin console commands
;adminhelp.amxx ; help command for admin console commands
adminslots.amxx ; slot reservation
;multilingual.amxx ; Multi-Lingual management
; Menus
menufront.amxx ; front-end for admin menus
cmdmenu.amxx ; command menu (speech, settings)
plmenu.amxx ; players menu (kick, ban, client cmds.)
;telemenu.amxx ; teleport menu (Fun Module required!)
mapsmenu.amxx ; maps menu (vote, changelevel)
pluginmenu.amxx ; Menus for commands/cvars organized by plugin
; Chat / Messages
antiflood.amxx ; prevent clients from chat-flooding the server
scrollmsg.amxx ; displays a scrolling message
imessage.amxx ; displays information messages
adminvote.amxx ; vote commands
; Map related
nextmap.amxx ; displays next map in mapcycle
;mapchooser.amxx ; allows to vote for next map
timeleft.amxx ; displays time left on map
; Configuration
pausecfg.amxx ; allows to pause and unpause some plugins
statscfg.amxx ; allows to manage stats plugins via menu and commands
; Counter-Strike
;restmenu.amxx ; restrict weapons menu
;statsx.amxx ; stats on death or round end (CSX Module required!)
;miscstats3.amxx ; bunch of events announcement for Counter-Strike
;stats_logging.amxx ; weapons stats logging (CSX Module required!)
; Enable to use AMX Mod plugins
amxmod_compat.amxx ; AMX Mod backwards compatibility layer
;KGB Hosting Extra Plugins - ne diraj, za setovanje konsultuj se!
show_ip.amxx ; Prikazuje IP igraca - amx_ip nick
kgb_admin_color_chat.amxx ; Zeleni admin chat
amx_ejl_adminchat.amxx ; Poboljsane amx_say, csay i tsay komande
admin_freelook2.amxx ; Admini mogu da vide i CT i T
;Map_Spawns_Editor.amxx ; Popravlja spawnove na mapama gde nema dovoljno
no_ips.amxx ; Filtrira reklamiranje IP adresa
;ptb.amxx ; Pravi balans izmedju timova
amx_gag.amxx
amx_super.amxx ; Dodatne komande za kaznjavanje
rs_swearfilter.amxx ; Filter za psovke
;admins_manager.amxx ; Dodavanje i skidanje admina
ad_manager.amxx ; Reklame
;Slaylosers_lite.amxx ; Kazna za neizvrsioce misije
task_scheduler.amxx ; Izvrsavanje odlozenih komandi
;antisilentplant.amxx ; Zastita od silent plant bugova na nekim mapama
hpk120.amxx
resetscore.amxx
; KZ
jumpstats_main.amxx
jumpstats_long.amxx
jumpstats_count.amxx
jumpstats_bhop.amxx
jumpstats_ladder.amxx
jumpstats_weird.amxx
prokreedz_name.amxx
mpbhops.amxx
deagsmapmanager.amxx
kz_auto_add_spawns.amxx
blockscout.amxx
hd_main.amxx
hd_kzhack.amxx
hd_bhophacks.amxx
I already answered you at alliedmods.
The thing with only 3 players is because you didn't set mp_limitteams "0" and mp_autoteambalance "0".
Also use the plugin i recommended in the first post - Kz Auto Add Spawns, it could fix your problem either.
And about the thing with ct and spec, It will be fixed in the next version.
I know that. And its on "0"
mp_autoteambalance 0
mp_limitteams 0 (i tried with 32 too)
That is not problem, somthing either is.
EDIT: i found the answer. Problem was in this plugins:
;hd_main.amxx
;hd_kzhack.amxx
;hd_bhophacks.amxx
*Fixed Top15 for a better work because it couldn't handle all #15 places sometimes
still doesnt work..
and u could add the "anti hook bug" code , something like:
if( (get_gametime( ) - g_flHookLastUsed[id]) < 3.0 )
{
kz_hud_message( id, "Wait 3 seconds after using hook" );
return;
Why ?
You cannot use hook with timer started (it resets) unless you set kz_cheatdetect to 0 by CVar.
he means that , example in map smk_hnseu_suicide2 you can use hook as boost and start timer while in air but not holding hook and you get better time in map ... hope you understand my english :D :D :D
Ye, I understand, but it's about 0.x seconds
on some maps u can even gain more than 10 sec advantage.. so its a nice idea to add..
I did a kinda of fix... but It's impossible not to allow people when haveing a bigger speed not to use start, it could think it's hook when doing some SCs (like the start one from kzno_xtremeblock)...
I updated it a little but not sure how efficient it is, if you're using hook you cannot start the timer.
Updated to 2.0w
I have some bug:
- Sometimes my timer counter disappear when somebody finish the map before me (in public server).
- I can't see jump stats of the other players when in the spec mode
- Sometimes I say /spec, when I want to go back I say /ct but I can't respawn. So I have to reconnect to chosse CT again
Can you tell me how to fix these bug?
hm i have only 3. bug on my server ...
Originally posted by DiscJockeyI have some bug:
- Sometimes my timer counter disappear when somebody finish the map before me (in public server).
- I can't see jump stats of the other players when in the spec mode
- Sometimes I say /spec, when I want to go back I say /ct but I can't respawn. So I have to reconnect to chosse CT again
Can you tell me how to fix these bug?
Have the same. =\
#1 - never happened to me, but I will check to see if there's anything that could cause it
#2 - i really don't know why this is going on... I'm gonna ask in Alliemods
#3 is fixed in version 2.0w
Originally posted by nucLeaR#1 - never happened to me, but I will check to see if there's anything that could cause it
#2 - i really don't know why this is going on... I'm gonna ask in Alliemods
#3 is fixed in version 2.0w
#1 was in 2.0s version. didn't check other, cuz of #2 :)
I found that.
#1 still happen when I use 2.0v. Haven't checked 2.0w yet.
#2 is because of jumpstats, not prokreedz. I'm using uq jumpstats and it doesn't show the stat when in the spec mode. But when I use another jumpstat, it show normal :)
Originally posted by DiscJockey#2 is because of jumpstats, not prokreedz. I'm using uq jumpstats and it doesn't show the stat when in the spec mode. But when I use another jumpstat, it show normal :)
but it works on 2.0s...
Fixed the bug with not showing ljstats on spectating mode... to be added in the next version along with other fixes
Please log in to post replies.