ProKreedz 2.28

Started by nucLeaR
06/04/2010 00:09
Page 13 of 20
RnT.19/07/2010 15:12

I think u must put only one plugin not both.
prokreedz_name or prokreedz_steamid.

wEst19/07/2010 23:38

Please help me I can't compile the plugin I replace colorchat.inc but nothing happeng happens ;(

fiodor720/07/2010 01:29

hmm next idea:

When Player Finish a map, Timer turn off but for it Arises new Timer which show TimeMap, TheTime, and Player Time completion map

Like This:
if player_end_map[id]

"ProKreedz | Thetime: %i:%i | Nextmap %i:%i | YourTime: %i:%i, TheTimeMin, TheTimeSec, NextMapMin, NextMapSec, PlayerTimeMin, PlayerTimeSec"


Eng by Google Translate :D

DiscJockey20/07/2010 03:11

Originally posted by RnT.
I think u must put only one plugin not both.
prokreedz_name or prokreedz_steamid.


I've tried but still not working.
I found this error on console:

L 07/20/2010 - 08:07:07: [AMXX] Plugin "pluginmenu.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "set_pcvar_string") - check your modules.ini.
L 07/20/2010 - 08:07:07: [AMXX] Plugin "prokreedz_name.amxx" failed to load: Plugin uses an unknown function (name "TrieKeyExists") - check your modules.ini.
Failed to load navigation map

wEst20/07/2010 09:33

Can anyone upload the .amxx file somewhere and give a link becouse I can't compile the plugin

wEst20/07/2010 14:34(edited 21/07/2010 09:38)

Please someone tell me why when i change these messgaes
[XJ]^x01 Welcome to ^x03nucLeaRKz.Idle.Ro ^x01")
"[XJ]^x01 Visit ^x03www.romanian-jumpers.com ^x01")

show me this errors

Welcome to the AMX Mod X 1.8.1-300 Compiler.
Copyright (c) 1997-2006 ITB CompuPhase, AMX Mod X Team

D:\Games\Counter Strike 1.6\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\include\\amxmod_compat\colorchat.inc(67) : error 017: undefined symbol "get_user_team"
D:\Games\Counter Strike 1.6\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\include\\amxmod_compat\colorchat.inc(67) : warning 215: expression has no effect
D:\Games\Counter Strike 1.6\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\include\\amxmod_compat\colorchat.inc(67) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
D:\Games\Counter Strike 1.6\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\include\\amxmod_compat\colorchat.inc(67) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
D:\Games\Counter Strike 1.6\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\scripting\include\\amxmod_compat\colorchat.inc(67) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.
4 Errors.
Could not locate output file D:\Games\Counter Strike 1.6\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\plugins\prokreedz_name.amx (compile failed).

Please help me :(
Sorry for my bad english :)

nucLeaR21/07/2010 00:13

Get last version of AMXX
Download colorchat.inc from first post

DiscJockey21/07/2010 02:54

I reinstall AMXX and then it works! Thank you!
PS: the colorchat.inc in the first post is a broken link. Can you fix that link?

wEst21/07/2010 09:41

Thank you. I reinstall AMXX but now when I start compile have another errors:

Welcome to the AMX Mod X 1.8.1-300 Compiler.
Copyright (c) 1997-2006 ITB CompuPhase, AMX Mod X Team

Error: Undefined symbol "TrieCreate" on line 286
Error: Undefined symbol "TrieCreate" on line 287
Warning: Tag mismatch on line 287
Error: Undefined symbol "TrieSetCell" on line 302
Error: Undefined symbol "TrieSetCell" on line 305
Error: Undefined symbol "TrieDestroy" on line 311
Error: Undefined symbol "TrieDestroy" on line 312
Error: Undefined symbol "TrieKeyExists" on line 1946
Error: Undefined symbol "TrieKeyExists" on line 1979
Warning: Symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "g_tStarts" on line 2427
Warning: Symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "g_tStops" on line 2427

8 Errors.
Could not locate output file D:\Games\Counter Strike 1.6\prokreedz_name.amx (compile failed).

nucLeaR21/07/2010 16:11

Fixed colorchat, I'm going to check what's wrong with wEst's problem

kielorz21/07/2010 17:13

old amxx build

DiscJockey21/07/2010 18:15(edited 21/07/2010 18:16)

1 more question: Can I use prokreedz 2.0t for record demo in XJ? Is that legal?

nucLeaR21/07/2010 18:42

Just type /demo on chat before starting recording.

wEst22/07/2010 14:39(edited 22/07/2010 14:58)

Please help me how I can fix these errors :(

wEst26/07/2010 16:33

Can anyone help me ?

nucLeaR26/07/2010 17:59

Use the .amxx directly if you can't repair them. My idea is that you don't have the last AMXX pack.

wEst26/07/2010 21:29

Can you tell me from where I can download the last AMXX pack.

Thank you in advance :)

BorJomi26/07/2010 23:35

amxmodx.org

nucLeaR02/08/2010 14:59

Updated to 2.0u

berix02/08/2010 19:38

maybe do stats www on files as plugin drkn2006 http://dajrokan.yweb.sk/kz/

Page 13 of 20

Please log in to post replies.