ProKreedz 2.28

Started by nucLeaR
06/04/2010 00:09
Page 12 of 20
FongZooZ12/07/2010 16:43

Why in top 15 have only Top 1 :(
sr for my english ...

nucLeaR12/07/2010 17:29

Show me a screen shot of your problem

mF^13/07/2010 14:49

Originally posted by FongZooZ
Why in top 15 have only Top 1 :(
sr for my english ...

maybe u use plugin for steam on non-steam server?
2nuclear: can u add cvar to show climb-timer in round time like in kz-arg plugin?

nucLeaR13/07/2010 22:46

About the round-time, i tried, but i failed. If somebody could help me would be awesome, but i didn't find anyone yet.

About non-steam servers, use the prokreedz_name version (the top is saved based on name, not Steam ID)

nucLeaR15/07/2010 00:09

Updated ! :)

repingayok15/07/2010 08:46

GJ, thanks !!!
Change version "R" to version "T" on kreedz.cfg:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////// ProKreedz 2.0 by nucLeaR////////////////
//////////////////////Version R////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

repingayok15/07/2010 10:27

I asked you before about time in showscores:
"If you can, make this: If player finished map in showscores display the climbing time: minutes as frags, seconds as death."

and you answered me:
"No, i won't do that, there's already a plugin doing it and it's useless"

Maybe someone help you if it is difficult to implement and you still add it? =)
And I do not think that it is useless

nucLeaR15/07/2010 13:09(edited 15/07/2010 13:09)

And how can i add the milliseconds ?I change the latency of the players?

It's quite simple to implement, you set the minutes as frags and seconds as deaths.

repingayok15/07/2010 13:32

Originally posted by nucLeaR
And how can i add the milliseconds ?I change the latency of the players?

It's quite simple to implement, you set the minutes as frags and seconds as deaths.


You don't add milliseconds )) Only minutes as frags and seconds deaths

nucLeaR15/07/2010 21:22

Najh, I won't add it, that's why Top15 exists

repingayok16/07/2010 09:55(edited 16/07/2010 09:57)

Examples:
1) map bkz_goldbhop, 20 players.
n00b (player who jumps very bad) connected to server. He wants to see who among these twenty players finish map fastest. He presses TAB (showscores). Then he goes to spectator and looks for the best player.
2) If player just wants to see time of other players who currently reside on the server, but not see top15 record

Nikša Jovanovic16/07/2010 21:21

if you watch someone through spec , then below showkeys he can add
name - checkpoints
time - gochecks

nucLeaR16/07/2010 22:03

There is already that. And.. into the next version I'm gonna remove showkeys, SpecInfo plugin is better.

mF^16/07/2010 22:22

Add sql support for top ;)
I agree with repingayok, time in showscores very usefull.
Also, would be nice to disable timer in spec if it doesnt started, cuz it shows always with speclist in same hud channel :\
And what about boosting? :o
sry 4 english, google helps me a little to write this :D

nucLeaR17/07/2010 01:05

SQL support i won't add because i don't know how to make it and i'm a bit bored of AMXX-ing.
You can disable timer by /timer command, I will try to make it not to appear if the timer is not started.
Timer in show-scores :/ I'm trying just to add the most useful things but if other people will ask for it I will add it
Boosting - no, disable semiclip if you want to make boost tricks, but to boost during a climb (just for some people, no)

fiodor718/07/2010 11:49

hmm maybe add Timer which calculated us time to position like this:

Position: "%i (%i:%i)", Position, TimeMinP, TimeSecP

example:

Position: 1(0:30)

When time going to end change Position

Position: 2(1:30)

ty

mF^18/07/2010 14:13

@fiodor7, nice idea, i think it will be nice for pubs).

DiscJockey18/07/2010 18:08

I have a problem:
I update from ProKreedz 1.0 to ProKreedz 2.0q successful. But when update from 2.0q to 2.0r it's not working. I check in the console it still show prokreed 2.0q.
And now from 2.0r to 2.0t is the same problem.
What can I do?

nucLeaR18/07/2010 22:23

The prokreedz is now called "prokreedz_steamid" or "prokreedz_name", change it corectly to the configs/plugins.ini

DiscJockey19/07/2010 04:36(edited 19/07/2010 04:38)

Have I del prokreedz.amxx?
I put 2 amxx in the plugins.ini.
Now below the "Add 3rd party plugins here" have:

prokreedz_name.amxx
prokreedz_steamid.amxx
mpbhops.amxx
kz_ljs_xm_wj.amxx

But it still no signal. lj stats and mpbhop working normal.
What am I missing?

Page 12 of 20

Please log in to post replies.