ProKreedz 2.28

Started by nucLeaR
06/04/2010 00:09
Page 11 of 20
RnT.22/06/2010 18:19(edited 22/06/2010 18:54)

nuclear, I found a bug on 2.0s.
After u changed HUD message of time...
Some times the timer disapear and when u press the stop button,It says that u have to press the start button before.
OMG, this bug happened with 3 people on my server, in 5 min.

Finally I dont know what happened, it happened to me too, and I had almost conviction that i didnt pressed any button like reset time...

nucLeaR22/06/2010 19:02

I stayed on LAN for 30 minutes and didn't happen to me.

Can you do a demo so I can see exactly what's going on?

RnT.22/06/2010 19:49

It's strange,of course.
Sometimes happens, sometimes don't.
I dont know exactly, but the time just clear, and u need to do the map again.

pilat23/06/2010 01:54

Would you make a version that

kz_sql_host
kz_sql_user
kz_sql_pass
kz_sql_db
kz_sql_server
kz_sql_files

nucLeaR23/06/2010 02:03

You mean a SQL version? I'm not sure if i make one... everyone can just include top15 SQL from kz-arg as i did with top15 based on cfg files...

pilat23/06/2010 02:09

This finciona here with your version?

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=779266&postcount=240

nucLeaR23/06/2010 04:01

No, there is no .inc file to combine them. You must implement the code intro prokreedz.

repingayok23/06/2010 07:46

In version 2.0s is now no bugs with /gc and /pro15.
Night vision is better.
It's OK, thanks =)

Maybe it's not bug, but:
http://i.piccy.info/i5/10/71/237110/IMG_0105.jpg

This happens only if the players will use long names. MOTD has a certain size and last places not fit.

fiodor723/06/2010 10:55

nucLeaR maybe add AutoJoin to CT? :>

nucLeaR23/06/2010 14:54(edited 23/06/2010 14:55)

MOTD supports only 256 characters :-s

Auto-join ... hmm no! kz-arg uses it and it's bugged, people can't join any team. I will add on first post Recommended Plugins.

gladius24/06/2010 03:47

nuclear, if you wanna test my kzmod go here 201.238.222.9:20289

I only need to finish some details and suggestions :)

PD: if there is problem with that I put the server IP, please tell me to delete it

sepha27/06/2010 14:49(edited 27/06/2010 14:50)

Such a problem. When players are asking for help, but they are transparent, so their nicknames are not displayed.

nucLeaR27/06/2010 17:26

That's a semi-clip bug, I always tried to fix it.

sepha27/06/2010 20:00

I know about it. Compared KZMain and your plugin. Staged transparency at 255 - did not help.

fiodor728/06/2010 13:38


i have plan maybe make this:

Top15 in menu change on Statistc Menu(X).
Stat. Menu Have:

- Map name And Map record (1)
- ClimbStatus (2)
- Top15 (3)



(1)
u can make /leet like this:
http://img265.imageshack.us/i/fotomi.png/
(2)
Here u can show who Now Climbing Like this:
http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foto2d.png/
(3)
Your Top15.


Next...

Glow Menu.(4)

Here u can make your private Rendering.
i make my menu like this:
http://img411.imageshack.us/i/foto3u.png/

Next...

Change CT/SPEC Team to:

Kill Me (No Respawn) *MENU*

in menu:

Stat. Menu (X)
Glow Menu (4)

Respawn Me
Help(5)


(5) in help can make some commands (like MOTD, HTML)

Next...

Add Speed Meter In Timer, Like this:

Time:%i CPs:%i TPs:%i Speed:%i px/s


Next...

Change Finish Information to HUD Like this:
http://img541.imageshack.us/i/foto5u.jpg/


Thank ;)


Sry, for my bad English :)

fiodor728/06/2010 13:38(edited 28/06/2010 13:41)

delete it

fiodor728/06/2010 13:38(edited 28/06/2010 13:40)

delete it

nucLeaR10/07/2010 23:30

I looked a bit over the codes and i think i fixed the semiclip (you can see names) but I must make 2 different plugins -> prokreedz_main and prokreedz_semiclip (which inclkudes semiclip and invisible functions, the one that use AddToFullPack).

Also fixed kz_semiclip CVar.

Going to release it soon.

mF^11/07/2010 17:35

gj
[suggest] Boosting will be nice for nubs on pub server...
by command /boost and with colored glow :o

nucLeaR11/07/2010 20:03

Somebody else asked me for boost. I'm not sure I'll include it even though it's pretty easy to be added. Sounds useless -,-.

Page 11 of 20

Please log in to post replies.