ProKreedz 2.28

Started by nucLeaR
06/04/2010 00:09
Page 10 of 20
fiodor719/06/2010 11:13

but if you can do as it was before?
not enrolled according to the time the player (in the kz-arg that is) sometimes they are such times that you can't beat them, and only one player is in the Top

nucLeaR19/06/2010 14:31

Huh, it works good for me... that was an older bug, which i though i fixed... i mean I'm really sure it's fixed, download the plugin again or wait for the next version

fiodor719/06/2010 14:46

ok i try download :)

ps. When will the new version and what it will be new? :P

nucLeaR19/06/2010 17:21

Updated to 2.0r. Post if there are any problems/bugs.

repingayok20/06/2010 10:24(edited 20/06/2010 10:24)

1) When player "say /ct" and is live he dies.
And if you can add pls bot to spectator (like in kz-arg) for protection against round restart
2) Usually I have 100 fps when I am one on a server.
When I use night vision on (I test on de_train) my fps dropeed to 50-60. Maybe it because of white colour night vision ?

fiodor720/06/2010 12:55(edited 20/06/2010 12:55)

next bug:

to repeat this bug u need: galileo (plugin)

when it is the choice of the next map and most of the players chooses an extension map

when using a "hook" cease to reset the time. This is the same with noclip

nucLeaR20/06/2010 14:35

@repingayok
1) Use Anti Round ender from Orpheu module
2) I will change NVG because it's very bad done (in my opinion)

@fiodor7

As far I remember using Hook or Noclip causes the reset of the time every time, not just while voting for nextmap

RnT.20/06/2010 16:52

Add a /status command that shows the time of each player, how many checkpoints and gocheck have been used...
It's useful to large maps.

nucLeaR20/06/2010 17:56

That's a good idea, even though if it's a large map +/- 1 CP and TP will not matter

I will look forward to add it into the next version

fiodor720/06/2010 19:46

@nucLeaR

Maybe Finish Web Stats? :)

nucLeaR20/06/2010 22:42

PM me for top15 ranked by Names (not Steam IDs) - for 47+48 servers or non-steam servers

keiG21/06/2010 03:23(edited 21/06/2010 03:24)

Bug. Players finishing map with cp are going in pro15 not nub15

nucLeaR21/06/2010 03:41

IF CP is >1 and GC is 0 they still go to Pro15...

repingayok21/06/2010 07:41(edited 21/06/2010 08:00)

Originally posted by nucLeaR
IF CP is >1 and GC is 0 they still go to Pro15...


1) no !!! I did 11 cp and 10 gc and I go to Pro15, check this pls =)
2) prokreedz_v2.0r: *Added auto-heal if the map has healer
When I connected to server with bkz_goldbhop I get only 100 hp (but I think that I get 255 or 10000 hp). Only if I go to healer I get 10000 hp

nucLeaR21/06/2010 13:14

1) hey this is the code of top15 update
[php] if (gochecknumbers[id] == 0 && !user_has_weapon(id,CSW_SCOUT))
proten_update(id, time)
else if (gochecknumbers[id] > 0 || user_has_weapon(id,CSW_SCOUT))
noobten_update(id, time, checknumbers[id], gochecknumbers[id])
[/php]

2) I will add 50155 i guess, to see 255 HP when you join a map with healer

repingayok22/06/2010 07:54(edited 22/06/2010 08:54)

1) I test it again on cg_coldbhop. I used version 2.0r.
I finished map with 2 gc, 10 gc, ... and I ALWAYS go to Pro15.
Check please this on server, not in code =)

Players can buy granades, pistols, ... on all maps (example, kz_longjumps2). I could reduce startmoney to 100$, but I want mp_startmoney 1337 or 13337.
So if you can block buyzone and make cvar for it.
Thanks

nucLeaR22/06/2010 14:15

Check Updates on 2.0s, the coming version.

1 Fixed the buy bug.

About the 1st isue, give me IP so i could check my own :o

repingayok22/06/2010 14:29(edited 22/06/2010 14:35)

Originally posted by nucLeaR
About the 1st isue, give me IP so i could check my own :o


I meant on your server, not on my server =)
I test plugin at home on HLDS server. If you can't check it myself, let the other users from XJ-forum will test it

Thanks, waiting for the new version

nucLeaR22/06/2010 15:55

I fixed it. The reason was that i was resetting checkpoints just before the top was updating so every time the cps and tps were reset to 0.

Updated to 2.0s

fiodor722/06/2010 17:06

Maybe Add Multilanguage?

Page 10 of 20

Please log in to post replies.