ProKreedz 2.28

Started by nucLeaR
06/04/2010 00:09
Page 9 of 20
vilaca-12/06/2010 02:22

you should upload this to someone's ftp. sendspace is a bitch

other than that nothing to add. keep it up

nucLeaR12/06/2010 03:33

I've just bought a new domain and it sesems it's already down :/

Hope it will fix tomorrow, so i can make a second link with it...

fiodor712/06/2010 16:04

i have problem:


L 06/12/2010 - 16:22:02: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "prokreedz.amxx") (native "write_file") - debug not enabled!
L 06/12/2010 - 16:22:02: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).


how fix it?

nucLeaR12/06/2010 17:05

I think you don't have the folders top15 and start located in addons/amxmodx/configs/kz

fiodor712/06/2010 20:11

oh not add start :D now i check

keiG12/06/2010 22:52

Is it possible to convert old top15 data to new top15?

nucLeaR12/06/2010 23:15

By hand... :-s

repingayok14/06/2010 09:29(edited 14/06/2010 09:30)

The design top10/pro10 from kz-arg is good !!! Thanks =)
One comment:
if player want pass map with scout, they "say /scout". It gives them scout, but if they push START BUTTON, scout disappears. And after that players must again "say /scout" but this is a waste of time and convenient.
If I'm wrong, show me the correct way passing the map with scout

nucLeaR14/06/2010 12:26

Type /scout after you start the timer, if you start again the scout disappears.

RnT.14/06/2010 23:54(edited 14/06/2010 23:57)

I had a problem.
I installed this plugin on a linux server , but it didn't have a cstrike modules, and then the plugin don't work.
What can I do?

Edit: OMG! Problem SOLVED!

nucLeaR15/06/2010 00:22

Ok, I'm glad.

keiG16/06/2010 03:36

Add weapon to top15. Also cvar to enable to start and finish maps with any weapon.

RnT.17/06/2010 00:55

Add silence players when u use /invis ( player ) command, cause its terrible to not see them but listen.Please.

nucLeaR17/06/2010 01:14

Originally posted by keiG
Add weapon to top15. Also cvar to enable to start and finish maps with any weapon.


I'm trying not to add all bullshits into this plugin. I'm gonna try to do that, but I can't tell you anything now...


Originally posted by RnT.
Add silence players when u use /invis ( player ) command, cause its terrible to not see them but listen.Please.


Going to check if it's possible.

RnT.17/06/2010 02:57(edited 17/06/2010 03:05)

Thanx, I'll wait.

keiG18/06/2010 18:57(edited 18/06/2010 19:02)

Why everyone else, except you, included these bullshits in their plugins? I think its pretty obvios - people asked for it.
Anyway thanks for the plugin its great.

P.S. please add Pause in menu.

fiodor718/06/2010 20:17

i have problem on top15

plugin save only 1 record (to save 2 u need beter time)
can u fix it?

nucLeaR18/06/2010 20:28

This is what it's supposed to do... save only your best time.

fiodor718/06/2010 20:54(edited 18/06/2010 20:57)

plugin stores only one record for a player who first pass a map or have the best time

ONLY! one record example:


"464.57" "STEAM_0:1:32208223" "MaPeT [AguU <3 ;*]" "35" "24" " 18/06/2010 "
"1000000000.00" "" "" "0" "0" ""
"1000000000.00" "" "" "0" "0" ""
"1000000000.00" "" "" "0" "0" ""
"1000000000.00" "" "" "0" "0" ""
"1000000000.00" "" "" "0" "0" ""
"1000000000.00" "" "" "0" "0" ""
"1000000000.00" "" "" "0" "0" ""
"1000000000.00" "" "" "0" "0" ""
"1000000000.00" "" "" "0" "0" ""
"1000000000.00" "" "" "0" "0" ""
"1000000000.00" "" "" "0" "0" ""
"1000000000.00" "" "" "0" "0" ""
"1000000000.00" "" "" "0" "0" ""
"1000000000.00" "" "" "0" "0" ""


when i have worse time from this player it's not being recorded

nucLeaR18/06/2010 22:13(edited 18/06/2010 22:14)

Yes, you need to improve the time, else it won't be replaced.

Also, it is based on Steam ID, so if you change your name you will still need to improve the time to be in top with that time.

Page 9 of 20

Please log in to post replies.