ProKreedz 2.28

Started by nucLeaR
06/04/2010 00:09
Page 18 of 20
berix04/02/2011 21:16(edited 04/02/2011 21:36)

ok i have php stats on

http://www.bhstats.kreedz.pl


cvar in kreedz.cfg
kz_sql_file "http://www.bhstats.kreedz.pl"


in motd stats dosent work

Chik3n08/02/2011 22:34

doesn't work for me too

a video tutorial should be good :)

should i have to create tables?

nucLeaR09/02/2011 00:14

Yaeh, I should craete a video tutorial...whenever I have time.

You don't have to craete tables, just a db called anyhow (top15 for example). It should coincide with kz_sql_db.
kz_sql_name for username to connect to db, kz_sql_pass for password.
kz_sql_host - the host for db
kz_sql_files - where you keep the php files. Could be on other host than the DB.

In PHP file you also need to modify those.

nucLeaR15/02/2011 10:24

I deleted the links from sendspace. All links are now from alliedmods, go to the first topic and press AlliedMods link then download it from there.

kzru_hunter25/02/2011 06:21

Will be great if to add ranking system.
I tried to do optimized one for my server but failed.

nucLeaR25/02/2011 11:26

This guy did and he told me that he'll give it for me
http://csmods.pl/kz/cms/playerstats.php

kzru_hunter25/02/2011 19:21

I mean real-time rank system with command /rank on kz server.

nucLeaR25/02/2011 20:01

That will just lag the server. As real-time /prorecs... so that's why I want it in PHP.

There it will show you prorecs, rank and all the things.

kztw`mai25/02/2011 20:42

nuclear can you upload the archive to sendspace or other webhost? Because AMXX forum is down again...thanks.

nucLeaR28/02/2011 21:55

Alliedmods is up now

Chik3n06/03/2011 00:16

and what is kz_sql_user???

nucLeaR06/03/2011 12:53(edited 06/03/2011 12:54)

it's the username for your DB.

Right, i typed wrong over, kz_sql_name is the name of the DB you're creating (usualy top15), kz_sql_user is the user to connect to DB. Sorry.

nucLeaR22/04/2011 11:38

Updated to 2.27. PHP files by ScropioN are now included in the SQL version.

Check: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=130417

SchlumPF22/04/2011 14:12(edited 22/04/2011 14:31)

Originally posted by nucLeaR
That will just lag the server. As real-time /prorecs... so that's why I want it in PHP.

There it will show you prorecs, rank and all the things.


one of my latest idea when i was active was saving the record data twice: once using a file-system similar to the way climbtimer does (never liked nvault though it should be faster) and once using sql for website support.

by this you could unstress the sql db and website traffic since you are not required to link to a php file in order to view ranks. you could simply use the text files for the serverside top15 which means you would have to read the db once in order to create such a file system but the server could even be told to only query the db a single time per map. on mapchange you would update the sql.
anyway, by using a filestructure system you could even think of loading the whole top15 of each single map into a array/trie system. i guess (never tested this because i was way too lazy to do this work) even loading a couple of hundreds maps, 15 records each, would not stress the server at all on mapchange. this would then result in a extremly fast and easy system to query and display top15 data of any map when on the server.

unfortunately this idea got two cons. first, motd - and i think ingame menus too (i really did not code for a long long time xD) - are limited in characters, php files are a simple way to bypass this. second, the website top15 would not be updated in realtime.

however, less traffic and less stress for the sql db in generel made me like this idea ^^

edit: while writing this i was also scanning over your code trying to remember some amxx stuff :D

#define MAX_ENTITYS 900+15*32
if i remember correctly the amxx preprocessor only replaces MAX_ENTITYS inside your code with 900+15*32 which means it would always use two operatores resulting in cpu stress. simply use instead:
#define MAX_ENTITYS 1380 // 900+15*32

SchlumPF* - for helping me with code fixes
you even used whole parts of code by me, for example the invis thing part ^^

nucLeaR23/04/2011 01:02

Okay thanks.

Yeah, I took some codes from your plugins since i needed to implement already existent plugins. It would be non sense to do it from 0... :)

About the idea, I though of it too, but MOTD, as far as I know supports only 256 characters (usually KZ-arg non SQL vesrion and even mine was bugging so i had to make top15 -> top10.

SchlumPF25/04/2011 00:04

motd supports a lot more than 256 characters... honestly, prokreedz v1 used motds for its top10. might you bother counting your last post in this thread? i bet it contains about 256 characters already :D motds should be able to consist out of 1024 oder 2048 chars but as i said already, that was a con of the idea i explained above :)

nucLeaR25/04/2011 03:07

I actually stopped scripting, even though i wasn't very into. I'm not sure if I'll continue with this plugin whatsoever. I liked at a part, but now I stopped. I'm not sure if it's permanent or temporarily. Your idea is good about top15, but I'm not sure I'll add it. Also ,as you said, the DB will update only after map restart.

irQuaker22/05/2011 20:43

hlsdk / cl_dll / hud.h
[blockquote]#define MAX_MOTD_LENGTH 1536[/blockquote]

http://prikachi.com/images/382/3871382Z.jpg

Everything works fine but in server i get this.. why ?

vektor06/10/2011 16:34

could you upload the plugin to other source? alliedmods it's locked to argentina. Thanks!

Page 18 of 20

Please log in to post replies.