ProKreedz 2.28

Started by nucLeaR
06/04/2010 00:09
Page 19 of 20
nucLeaR06/10/2011 17:05

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8hpi7y here y'ar.

vektor06/10/2011 17:31

You are the man je, thanks a lot.

benjabi26/11/2011 17:15

Please upload with all files! (Latest version)
.amxx .sma and so on. Thanks in advance

Mehrshad3D12/12/2011 22:41

when anyone join to server cannot open the door ,bunnymap block not go down, transport point can't........
they are not overlap

i use prokreedz plz help

waplet18/03/2012 20:17

The server crashed when i pressed start button.

QuahodroN29/03/2012 19:44

kz_lastpro the file is certainly a good? I have a problem with it because it does not appear as you need. I'm currently using their light modifications of the file but it is still not what it should be. Please some help.

nucLeaR19/04/2012 19:35

So I have updated it to 2.28. Check AM (link on 1st post)

Shast31/07/2012 13:30

I would like to ask a question about the problem.
I have a server running only the first and second place in the noob and pro tops, after the second all results erased.
Installed Prokreedz 2.31

vektor17/08/2012 18:28(edited 17/08/2012 18:29)

could you upload a mirror of the update, please?Alliedmods :/

flywee21/08/2012 05:14

Originally posted by vektor
could you upload a mirror of the update, please?Alliedmods :/

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=130417

vektor22/08/2012 19:20

alliedmods dont work to argentina. Because of that i wrote:

Originally posted by vektor
could you upload a mirror of the update, please?Alliedmods :/

kztw`mai24/08/2012 06:07

http://www.sendspace.com/file/clqj81

Originally posted by vektor
alliedmods dont work to argentina. Because of that i wrote:

Originally posted by vektor
could you upload a mirror of the update, please?Alliedmods :/

vektor25/08/2012 20:34(edited 25/08/2012 20:35)

Originally posted by kztw`mai
http://www.sendspace.com/file/clqj81

Originally posted by vektor
alliedmods dont work to argentina. Because of that i wrote:

Originally posted by vektor
could you upload a mirror of the update, please?Alliedmods :/


thanks a lot! :)

BuTaMuH66625/08/2012 23:06

where's plugins folder ? :/

Blue Snake ;x26/08/2012 00:14

There's no plugins folder, you should compile .sma files and put them in your server's plugin folder.

CheezPuff04/10/2012 20:44

Have in /pro15?
or need to add in?
i need the plugin

TOMZEY21/06/2013 12:27

Originally posted by nucLeaR
Originally posted by Stefkicha
Originally posted by Stefkicha
One question: what must I do so that the timer isn't displayed on the top of the screen during a run?

I mean like remove a line from the source or something.
Also, how can I remove the "Forbid weapon drop thing"?

Then, I guess, the plugin would be safe for recording.


It's already a CVar: kz_show_timer <0/1>. I will update the first post with new CVars list.

I will add a new CVar for it in the next version. kz_drop_weapons <0/1>

Originally posted by Dante237
can u upload the .amxx file pls i cant compile the .sma file


You probably need colorchat.inc in scripting/include folder, because it's the only file which isn't included into original AMXX.



and why the FUCK didn't you just upload the .amxx file?

nucLeaR11/10/2013 16:10

I will reply to you (haven't watched the thread for months :D) so others might get this straight.

.amxx files are compiled files (therefore not human readable), so you can't know if I've hidden some back door inside it like that. Compile it your own, check the .sma for any problems by yourself, edit it if you wish etc.

Johnson11/10/2013 16:19(edited 11/10/2013 16:25)

Hey nucleaR, I use ur recent prokreedz 2.31. That version has many bugs. First, if i type /god N /noclip, there is none of chatting area.
and after enter ur own server with 2.31 first, It appear
[KZ] Welcome to ~~
[KZ] Visit ~~
Although we fix [other] in config.cfg,
it appear when we enter our lan server first.
I wait 2.32 version that fix many bugs.

Johnson11/10/2013 16:23(edited 11/10/2013 16:24)


Page 19 of 20

Please log in to post replies.