Your hobby(s)

Started by SirBenniMiles
13/09/2006 13:32
Page 3 of 4
lagster mapper28/12/2009 12:27

keen bump,

FikoN ;o

ot; kz is life

ndR moviemaker Tournament #228/12/2009 16:02

Originally posted by Ggs`
sleep , cs , dota and guitar hero ( :


Where are the girls?!

Smoking kills, Hazard ;D

Ggs`28/12/2009 16:24

Originally posted by ndR
Where are the girls?!

broke up :(

and im in little dipression ,so play all days

niel28/12/2009 19:38

summer: beach, parties, handball, PC ...
winter: parties, handball, PC and school

ndR moviemaker Tournament #229/12/2009 00:12

The best thing to forget a girl is finding another one...

Tested and approved, but I assume that if it was very serious relationship, it can hurt you to death and I know what I'm talking about...

nikitich moviemaker29/12/2009 00:42(edited 29/12/2009 00:49)

well, i dont preffer much other pc games except kz, but there is some, like need for speed, dungeon cleaners and star wars (xD)
then:
*moviemaking, ofc
*going in the gym, pumping and shit...
*parkour (i was doing it some time ago, now im just doing it when i have nothing to do :D)
*kickboxing (that was my hobby, or even more than hobby, for five years)
*girls ofc :D
*dont like drinking much and parties and shit :D so i gonna miss it
*then music.... im just a freak of listening to it :D can listen it even when i am in sleep xDD

kafds29/12/2009 00:46

Ggs + ndR, my solution is the best... don't get any girlfriends or preferably no friends of any sort. Alienate from your family and you have no worries of any sort, you don't have to mourn the death of anyone etc.

WownuK;29/12/2009 01:49

Originally posted by ndR
The best thing to forget a girl is finding another one...

Tested and approved, but I assume that if it was very serious relationship, it can hurt you to death and I know what I'm talking about...



eDark prooved it. (little modification to bibo did it)


SKATEBOARDING FTW! =D i love my skate more than my mom

BooLiSH29/12/2009 01:59

pumping my muscles in the gym,
meeting my kewl friends,
wasting time infront of this computer
light athletics and running out side a bit,
started dancing again,
girls suck pretty much atm.. the last one was an idiot

Spaniolu29/12/2009 02:17

-Smoking weed
-Going to parties
-Chilling with my friends
-Basketball (sometimes)
-Making beats
-CS

deus?29/12/2009 02:34

Originally posted by Ggs`
sleep , cs , dota and guitar hero ( :

Originally posted by deus?
vegetable style of living.


vegetables ftw!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #229/12/2009 02:50

Originally posted by kafds
Ggs + ndR, my solution is the best... don't get any girlfriends or preferably no friends of any sort. Alienate from your family and you have no worries of any sort, you don't have to mourn the death of anyone etc.


I would honestly be nothing without girls, I think they made me grow up much more than I would have done myself alone. Not all of them of course, the current and the last one.

About updating my hobbies...
Computer in general,
Photoshop,
Moviemaking,
video games (too many to write them all),
Photography,
Party,
Night clubs,
Hanging out with friends,
Doing silly and funny things in Paris,
Guitar,
and of course my girlfriend with whom I'm living with.

flaviooftw29/12/2009 03:53(edited 29/12/2009 03:57)

summer : sk8, joint, computer, cs.
winter : swimming, cs.

Cretu29/12/2009 07:17(edited 29/12/2009 07:18)

"I don't have any hobbies, hobbies costs money. I have interests. Interests are free" - G.C.

I'm "interested" in java programming now . I discovered it 1 month ago and it just got to my :) . So all day long i read "Java from zero to expert" , learn some things and then practice.

But before this new "interest" .......i can say that my hobby was to sleep al fucking day long . My sleeping record is 16 hours NON-STOP . I didn't even go to the bathroom or something like that (i didn't pee in the bad if thats what you are thinking). JUST sleep. I love it!

NDR if your girlfriend sees the post where you refer to her as your hobby and compare her with computer games and Photoshop .....pff all i can say is that we are all going to miss you !

zhady Tournament #229/12/2009 07:26(edited 29/12/2009 07:28)

-Smoke weed
-Smoke heroin
-Gym
-Chilling with friends
-Music
-Meth
-Party
-Lemon
-Kz

And I have a feeling that tonight is gonna be a good night!

Mews.29/12/2009 07:51

Chilling with friends , computer , fap.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #229/12/2009 14:14

Originally posted by Cretu
NDR if your girlfriend sees the post where you refer to her as your hobby and compare her with computer games and Photoshop .....pff all i can say is that we are all going to miss you !


My post wasn't only about hobbies, ofc she's not a hobby, how could she be?
It's not like "hmmm tonight I want to be with you" and the day after "hmmm girlfriend or Photoshop?" rofl
It was more a way to show what I like/love.

I wouldn't be living with her if she was just a hobby :)

Mehz29/12/2009 14:29

weed, girlfriend & friends PZ.

opa29/12/2009 14:37

I can't have much hobbies these days, school takes away most of day-time :\ But anyway, these are the things that i like to do in free time:

-Playing on PS3/PC
-Learning to DJ/DJ'ing (not @ parties yet :\ )
-Thinking about global problems and associating them with my inspiration
-Listening to music

And the last, sad one:
-Dreaming about getting a girlfriend... It is just such a shame that I am 16 years old and I have never even kissed a girl :( Of course I could tell you the reasons but it is just too much for a single forum post... (It is NOT about my looks, i can tell you honestly)

shNzrecord holder Tournament #229/12/2009 16:02

God damn those girls...

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.