Your hobby(s)

Started by SirBenniMiles
13/09/2006 13:32
Page 4 of 4
Fluxey29/12/2009 16:42

International Karting - KF 2 - euroseries / world series

mjuuh29/12/2009 18:09

gym (not much lately cuz of snowboarding and _school_),

football (played 8 years but our team fall apart last year cuz of CockSuckerCoach),

skateboarding in summer (damn I wanna go sk8 but the nearest skate hall is about 100km away from my home :<)

and ofc snowboarding in winter (I just got a new board woohooo)

wRath` mapper29/12/2009 19:35

I go to the gym 4-5x/week
Snowboard
Trampoline in the summer :P
Other than that I just chill and hang with friends.

Grrr29/12/2009 20:10(edited 29/12/2009 20:10)

playing chess, billiard/snooker, cs, doing scripts, draw, gym, football, hang out with friends :D

wRath` mapper30/12/2009 04:12

So many skaters, snowboarders and people working out in the gym?
Are you all doing it regularly, or do you just have that snowboard laying in the garage that you once used last winter?
Or are kreedzers interested in the same shit :P?

RAJU30/12/2009 11:26

im skating for 1.5half years, i do it regularly best trick what i have done is nollie tre

NeMiQ2230/12/2009 11:31(edited 30/12/2009 16:02)

wRath I think there are many parkour/freerun, skateboard, snowboard fans in KZ.
Don't know why but I noticed that some time ago and I know many who are interested in such sports.

And what about gym? IMO there are not so many as it seems in this thread because as far as I know true gamers are often either thin nerds or fat guys sitting in front of theirs PC all day long.
I don't generalize so please don't take this as a offence but I used to be that skinny 60kgs shit who wasn't able to benchpress 40kgs.
I use to go working out 2-3x a week so nothing serious, mainly due to fact that I really hate PC last few monts and try to do everything else except it. (backpain, bad eyesight and stuff :D)

V0ncH...30/12/2009 11:42(edited 30/12/2009 20:57)

hmm, used to go gym then stopped, i will start again xD
go to lectures about Islam
Go out with friends, go parties, cinema, pool/snooker bowling, arcade stuff like that

watching t.v. - main Family Guy - best xD
play cs, on computer editing irl movies, editing cs movies.
my prayers, going to families and cousins
:D
lol found something off xs, :D

-deleted-

WownuK;30/12/2009 17:09

Originally posted by RAJU
im skating for 1.5half years, i do it regularly best trick what i have done is nollie tre


i win, fakie 360 hellflip

opa30/12/2009 17:32

Originally posted by cookie.cs
Originally posted by RAJU
im skating for 1.5half years, i do it regularly best trick what i have done is nollie tre


i win, fakie 360 hellflip

I win, a smash with face into car's window (like 5 years ago, with lame ~20euro sk8board). I don't skate now.

Cretu30/12/2009 20:21

Originally posted by ndR
Originally posted by Cretu
NDR if your girlfriend sees the post where you refer to her as your hobby and compare her with computer games and Photoshop .....pff all i can say is that we are all going to miss you !


My post wasn't only about hobbies, ofc she's not a hobby, how could she be?
It's not like "hmmm tonight I want to be with you" and the day after "hmmm girlfriend or Photoshop?" rofl
It was more a way to show what I like/love.

I wouldn't be living with her if she was just a hobby :)


that was a joke......if you live with her is pretty obvious that she is not a hobby....

wRath` mapper30/12/2009 21:20

Originally posted by NeMiQ22
wRath I think there are many parkour/freerun, skateboard, snowboard fans in KZ.
Don't know why but I noticed that some time ago and I know many who are interested in such sports.

And what about gym? IMO there are not so many as it seems in this thread because as far as I know true gamers are often either thin nerds or fat guys sitting in front of theirs PC all day long.
I don't generalize so please don't take this as a offence but I used to be that skinny 60kgs shit who wasn't able to benchpress 40kgs.
I use to go working out 2-3x a week so nothing serious, mainly due to fact that I really hate PC last few monts and try to do everything else except it. (backpain, bad eyesight and stuff :D)


Just saying, because I have soo many friends in RL who says they go to the gym etc, but really they only have a membership and hits the gym once a month or less. Or girls that say they snowboard, but only does so one time per season. I could say I skate, because I did actively a while back and I have many boards, but I don't :P

RAJU30/12/2009 23:23

Originally posted by cookie.cs
Originally posted by RAJU
im skating for 1.5half years, i do it regularly best trick what i have done is nollie tre


i win, fakie 360 hellflip
lol nollie 360 flip is harder than fakie lazer ..

shNzrecord holder Tournament #230/12/2009 23:41

I was learning today varial kickflip and accidently landed treeflip but failed :D

Funksta 30/12/2009 23:46

najs1 shNz

RAJU31/12/2009 01:46

gj shnz :P

FoF mapper31/12/2009 02:25

bike trials, bowling, magic: the gathering, music.

k a f f e e31/12/2009 02:37

moviemaking, especially for cs
musicmaking of any kind
friends, party, alcohol all the uncool rl-stuff
chilling in vent with all da homos
searching/recording surftricks
spending hours on 4chan, shocker n porn sites, boybandforums ect.

zhady Tournament #231/12/2009 02:41

Gym is the best of lifestyles wrath! Keep rippin them muscles!

WownuK;31/12/2009 16:31

Originally posted by RAJU
Originally posted by cookie.cs
Originally posted by RAJU
im skating for 1.5half years, i do it regularly best trick what i have done is nollie tre


i win, fakie 360 hellflip
lol nollie 360 flip is harder than fakie lazer ..


im joking retard. apart from that, no demo no jump, lol. so we can't even do ollie :(

i'll buy a portable console to record my demos

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.