[SURF] Surfology : rK StormZz ndR

14/04/2010 23:20
Page 1 of 2
ndR moviemaker Tournament #214/04/2010 23:20(edited 14/04/2010 23:48)

Movie description:


This is not the movie you were expecting from me but well...
Here is a Surf movie with a quite simple editing,
I mainly focused on colors and ambiance.
Those tricks are almost all rather old, but I might record some new ones for Surfology II... :)
I hope you're going to enjoy it.

Do not hesitate to download it, it's only 121 Mb big with a UBER quality, on a high speed host nicely brought by LaZze !




Surfers:


rK :: StormZz :: ndR


Movie information:


-fps: 300-400fps source / 30fps output
-codec: x264 .mp4 with auto-bitrate
-encoder: Legion by JuGGaknot
-Lenght: 3:23
-Size: 121 Mb
-Game Settings: developer 1 / fps_max 131 / sv_airaccelerate 100


Special thanks to LaZze for the ftp, rK and StormZz for the tricks and all the others I bothered with tons of annoying questions... :)

kafds14/04/2010 23:32

Great job guys. I'll keep the comment short.

m0ver14/04/2010 23:36

Can't judge the jumps but edit was really good ^^

Trolis14/04/2010 23:38

I dont know surf tj's but movie looked really nice

nikitich moviemaker15/04/2010 00:13

cool song, the style i really enjoy. nice editing / colouring / quality.
cant judge tricks, never been surfing =]
8,5/10 fo sho

Dacca15/04/2010 00:22

Wonderful colours! Even though I didn't like the music, I really enjoyed this movie!

Mephist715/04/2010 00:30

like the first ever surf movie i managed to watch to the end so gj!

BaRRiGAOO15/04/2010 01:12

good job guys!

Rapha15/04/2010 06:12

gj guys ;)

qfiman*15/04/2010 07:56

nice edit, good song. also can't judge the jumps^^

but... the fonts suck hard! ;D

anyway gj, dude.

theddy15/04/2010 09:28

love it, gj guys!

level2 15/04/2010 11:21

Nice work ndR ! Liked the colors , music was pretty cool too, tricks are sexy! Just a few things i didnt like : font , but its a matter of taste i guess and sound FX , it was too loud and disturbing for me. Otherwise very nice movie ! 8/10

V0ncH...15/04/2010 11:58(edited 15/04/2010 12:14)

liked the movie atmosphere, some parts of the flashes were annoying for my eyes such as; rK at zelda - and distracted me which almost made me want to turn the movie off, but i kept on watching.
Font wasn't that nice and ye, the sound FX was a little loud and disturbing too.

ndr, ure getting smoother now :)

WeMeRA15/04/2010 13:12

I actually liked it. I usually don't like surfmovies so.
And the editing was really nice imo. :)

minor15/04/2010 13:53

Nice one guys :)

tiehjay ^_# √15/04/2010 14:03

Some sweet surftricks you had there.
And your editing is getting better and better. :)

Otherwise I have to say the same as level2, font isn't my taste and the sound effect was too loud.

Anyway it's rly n1. - What are the names of all the maps? ^^ (got no maps atm..)

KeD015/04/2010 14:19(edited 15/04/2010 14:21)

nothing happened :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #215/04/2010 16:24

Originally posted by KeD0
nothing happened :)


eh? :D

Thanks for all your feedbacks and keep sharing it! :D

Maps (in the same order as the movie):
surf_zelda (also called surf_zeldane_fixed)
surf_swift
surf_cavern_final
surf_mdx
surf_jungle-ruins_a7
surf_peak
surf_journey

akkord mapper15/04/2010 21:36

boss u improved a lot

DiDo-Grecord holder15/04/2010 21:50

Originally posted by kafds
Great job guys. I'll keep the comment short.

Best comment ever :)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.