[SURF] Surfology : rK StormZz ndR

14/04/2010 23:20
Page 2 of 2
Punk^15/04/2010 22:32

Wow, that amazed me ndR. I really really enjoyed that movie, the editing was amazing and music some of the best I've heard in a movie :) (I usually don't listen to dnb and such so that might be why ;) )

itachi^16/04/2010 22:17

fukkin sweet

uffo.17/04/2010 12:21

really enjoyable, i like it.

k3G18/04/2010 04:41

gj threesome ,btw i like storm on action lol

k3G18/04/2010 04:51

yohan ur 1st trick made me wanna surf ;)

HitManz Tournament #218/04/2010 09:59

Originally posted by m0ver
Can't judge the jumps but edit was really good ^^

c0l3c7i0n20/04/2010 19:08

Gr8 colors.

NOEL22/04/2010 22:39

Really diggin this clip, sicko tricks, and smooth editing. GJ you 3.
Oh, sick quality too.

Speedz0r VIP22/04/2010 23:10

Nice flying guys :). Don't really surf much and don't really know much about it, but the tricks seemed pretty good. I liked the nice clean edit and the quality is the best i think i've ever seen in a cs movie and i've seen thousands.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.