[hns] mDi - out of control # Final Hns Movie!

Started by mDi1
18/04/2010 13:43
Page 1 of 2
mDi118/04/2010 13:43

Streaming : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktM5DbEjxJ0
Post comment on youtube, if possible.
Thanks ! :D
Give me SUBSCRIBE please!

kaynerecord holder18/04/2010 14:11

Perhaps a bit wrong forum section to post a movie but anyway, i didnt like it at all..

gen4y18/04/2010 14:15

wrong forum ,but gj :)

kREWAN18/04/2010 16:22

First of all, this aint hns, it's trickjumps at hns maps.
Second is it aa10 or 100 ?
Third kinda chill song.
Fourth ugly strafes.
Fifth gj to easy and random jumps.
Sixth wrong forum.
Seventh ugly edit. Beside all this, gj!

mDi118/04/2010 16:32

Move post to Movie Section -> Jump movie where
I posted my mistakes! :D
Thanks... xD

boom.dll18/04/2010 17:46

isn't this like your 3'rd or 4'th thread in a row that in a wrong part of the forum? I might be confusing you with someone else tho...

Aguslashrecord holder Tournament #318/04/2010 18:35

aa100, look 2:04

unBreakS18/04/2010 19:16

FRONG SECTION

RAJU18/04/2010 19:28

song ?

uffo.18/04/2010 19:36

Originally posted by mDi1
Move post to Movie Section -> Jump movie where
I posted my mistakes! :D
Thanks... xD

actually, Movie Section -> Other movies, since it's 100aa.

tronix18/04/2010 21:02(edited 18/04/2010 21:03)

Originally posted by kREWAN
First of all, this aint hns, it's trickjumps at hns maps.
Second is it aa10 or 100 ?
Third kinda chill song.
Fourth ugly strafes.
Fifth gj to easy and random jumps.
Sixth wrong forum.
Seventh ugly edit. Beside all this, gj!


Good job if you're new player, but if you're not, then i must to agree with kREWAN.

mDi118/04/2010 21:02

Originally posted by RAJU
song ?


Mt Eden Dubstep - Silence =D

chip18/04/2010 22:10

Originally posted by Aguslash
aa100, look 2:04

That aint no proof at all, becuase even if you dont duck, it will look like you're ducking in 3rd eye view.
I still gotta agree, definately 100aa
Ugly edit, stolen song etc, but GJ,

mDi119/04/2010 07:48

1)The song is not stolen ..
The first time I wanted to have another song of mt eden but
I found this one and I got it
2)Thanks .. :D
3)Other opinions?

dex7eR`19/04/2010 09:34

ok.
u just made a clip with your demos and add slowmotion effect in some parts. that's not a movie for me.
you've got no edit, no sync, no atmosphere
+standart colours and overused song.
sorry but i didnt like it... nice quality though

mDi119/04/2010 19:34

Other opinions?

tAST-_-19/04/2010 22:09(edited 19/04/2010 22:09)

Originally posted by mDi1
Other opinions?


yes u thief!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5SQ0CaroSo&hd=1

nerv.19/04/2010 23:50

sorry but kREWAN asked you 10 or 100aa and you didnt awser .
and where are the demos?
music old , edit booring.

mDi120/04/2010 08:35

So the movie was finished 4 weeks ago and barely 3 days ago I put on youtube, so I do not have demos because we have not deleted the game HNS :)
I started 1 week ago by KZ =D

theddy20/04/2010 09:35(edited 20/04/2010 09:52)

heard the song and closed the movie, sorry. gj for the work tho

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.