[hns] mDi - out of control # Final Hns Movie!

Started by mDi1
18/04/2010 13:43
Page 2 of 2
Gargoyle20/04/2010 14:39

It's like only dupstep XJ community has heard is from Eden, I was getting tired of it before it was in any CS movie and now it's everywhere :S

spray1k20/04/2010 14:59

overused music and aa100, but still gj

DiDo-Grecord holder20/04/2010 16:34

Originally posted by Gargoyle
It's like only dupstep XJ community has heard is from Eden, I was getting tired of it before it was in any CS movie and now it's everywhere :S

+1 :)

GaNJaZ^20/04/2010 17:47

this is 100aa. the jumps are abit easy on 100aa and overused... edit well... i shouldnt criticize that.
song was kinda cool :)
and people when do u realise this isnt hns! x)
gettin crazy.
overall 2/5 gj :)

mDi120/04/2010 17:59

Ganjaz're sorry I die :)))

mDi120/04/2010 17:59(edited 20/04/2010 18:00)

bad*

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.