who is YOUR dream girl

Started by Nsp1re
30/04/2010 14:33
Page 6 of 10
sn00p mapper10/08/2010 20:45

Camila Belle, I just lover :D To bad shes taken :( FUUUU

killahurtZ10/08/2010 20:49(edited 10/08/2010 21:00)

u ARE funny fak sqk neb ;d

200610/08/2010 20:56

hope you enjoy your ban killahurtz

Nubz moviemaker10/08/2010 21:17

Megan Fox
http://www.football-spot.com/blog/images/wallpapers/megan-fox.jpg

200610/08/2010 21:37

Originally posted by killahurtZ
u ARE funny fak sqk neb ;d

why is that?

NOEL10/08/2010 23:56

Originally posted by qfiman*
Originally posted by NOEL
A bit Jessica Alba, and a bit the girl from kaffee's old avatar. Holy shit gentlemen, that's one quality whore.


best statement ever on xj :D

Thanks man, definitely feeling the support!

geddyK11/08/2010 09:42

Originally posted by -F/m'Z- scR`
Originally posted by geddyK
Kim Kardashian
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5963/sphoto.jpg
<3

Actually the person on the photo can be everyone cause we can see only its back, for example it could be some periwigged transvestite. And you just said that it is your dream girl...
Now let's make a thread about your real girlfriends, I guess it would be more fun.

It's your problem if you are too lazy to wrote her name in Google... For me she's one of the most beautiful American model I've ever seen so far. And I gave you that photo, because back her body looks such sexy that I could look at her all day as well as at her ass ;) <3

unBreakS11/08/2010 09:54

Originally posted by -F/m'Z- scR`
Originally posted by geddyK
Kim Kardashian
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5963/sphoto.jpg
<3

Actually the person on the photo can be everyone cause we can see only its back, for example it could be some periwigged transvestite. And you just said that it is your dream girl...
Now let's make a thread about your real girlfriends, I guess it would be more fun.


You are an idiot. Who would give a pic from his girlfriend for some other to watch.

Ovidiu Dumitru11/08/2010 11:08

Behave unBreakS. You already have a warning. I guess you won't like 1 week ban.

TlofT11/08/2010 12:24

i would post a pic of my gf, just one where shes fully clothed.

Punk^11/08/2010 16:50(edited 11/08/2010 16:51)

do it!

edit: when you get one. Unless you have one. Then do it!

actepukc^16/08/2010 23:20

my girlfriend Alex <3

akse18/08/2010 16:28

she :D


:D
(o) (o)
) (
( . )
|| ||

akM18/08/2010 16:48

Originally posted by NOEL
Originally posted by qfiman*
Originally posted by NOEL
A bit Jessica Alba, and a bit the girl from kaffee's old avatar. Holy shit gentlemen, that's one quality whore.


best statement ever on xj :D

Thanks man, definitely feeling the support!


I got you maynn !!

kr0ll19/08/2010 11:13

Megan Foxxxxx without a hesitate.

bambiq27/08/2010 22:23

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6413/1282931929013.jpg

wRath` mapper28/08/2010 19:41

Originally posted by kr0ll
Megan Foxxxxx without a hesitate.


What about her toe-thumb?
http://www.funrose.com/wp-content/uploads/Megan-Fox-S-Thumb-Photos.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/05/31/article-1282906-09D65A57000005DC-992_468x661.jpg

pLaguE^28/08/2010 23:02

Originally posted by wRath`
Originally posted by kr0ll
Megan Foxxxxx without a hesitate.


What about her toe-thumb?
http://www.funrose.com/wp-content/uploads/Megan-Fox-S-Thumb-Photos.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/05/31/article-1282906-09D65A57000005DC-992_468x661.jpg

her thumb looks sexy

Lykkarecord holder29/08/2010 13:30

Elisha Cuthbert http://www.google.ro/imgres?imgurl=http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/elisha-cuthbert-photo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/elisha-cuthbert-photo/&usg=__ETNQni6J0tvNY4EtONsmjflodbg=&h=826&w=500&sz=56&hl=ro&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=JQqRKDJYyKFP2M:&tbnh=165&tbnw=87&prev=/images%3Fq%3Delisha%2Bcuthbert%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dro%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D800%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=264&vpy=53&dur=389&hovh=187&hovw=114&tx=67&ty=120&ei=60N6TKWAMNCRjAe4wOn0BQ&oei=60N6TKWAMNCRjAe4wOn0BQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0 and Nicole Scherzinger http://www.google.ro/imgres?imgurl=http://photos.posh24.com/p/162979/l/nicole_scherzinger/nicole_scherzinger_goes_too_far.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.posh24.com/nicole_scherzinger/nicole_scherzinger_goes_too_far&usg=__EjEmwH1-hgMQcrtDCiu-YPIFrYA=&h=567&w=404&sz=33&hl=ro&start=121&zoom=1&tbnid=2jRmGtvFL7NJWM:&tbnh=146&tbnw=103&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnicole%2Bscherzinger%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dro%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D800%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C2622&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=331&vpy=197&dur=2069&hovh=266&hovw=189&tx=132&ty=233&ei=VkR6TNjRIMOQjAex07S0Bg&oei=LUR6TIL4CZDKjAfUrPnkBQ&esq=5&page=5&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:121&biw=1280&bih=800

Grrr29/08/2010 17:13

Originally posted by Lykka
Elisha Cuthbert http://www.google.ro/imgres?imgurl=http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/elisha-cuthbert-photo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/elisha-cuthbert-photo/&usg=__ETNQni6J0tvNY4EtONsmjflodbg=&h=826&w=500&sz=56&hl=ro&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=JQqRKDJYyKFP2M:&tbnh=165&tbnw=87&prev=/images%3Fq%3Delisha%2Bcuthbert%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dro%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D800%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=264&vpy=53&dur=389&hovh=187&hovw=114&tx=67&ty=120&ei=60N6TKWAMNCRjAe4wOn0BQ&oei=60N6TKWAMNCRjAe4wOn0BQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0 and Nicole Scherzinger http://www.google.ro/imgres?imgurl=http://photos.posh24.com/p/162979/l/nicole_scherzinger/nicole_scherzinger_goes_too_far.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.posh24.com/nicole_scherzinger/nicole_scherzinger_goes_too_far&usg=__EjEmwH1-hgMQcrtDCiu-YPIFrYA=&h=567&w=404&sz=33&hl=ro&start=121&zoom=1&tbnid=2jRmGtvFL7NJWM:&tbnh=146&tbnw=103&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnicole%2Bscherzinger%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dro%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D800%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C2622&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=331&vpy=197&dur=2069&hovh=266&hovw=189&tx=132&ty=233&ei=VkR6TNjRIMOQjAex07S0Bg&oei=LUR6TIL4CZDKjAfUrPnkBQ&esq=5&page=5&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:121&biw=1280&bih=800


hey, I dream for Nicole too :)

Page 6 of 10

Please log in to post replies.