who is YOUR dream girl

Started by Nsp1re
30/04/2010 14:33
Page 7 of 10

Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by Lykka
Elisha Cuthbert http://www.google.ro/imgres?imgurl=http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/elisha-cuthbert-photo.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/gallery/elisha-cuthbert-photo/&usg=__ETNQni6J0tvNY4EtONsmjflodbg=&h=826&w=500&sz=56&hl=ro&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=JQqRKDJYyKFP2M:&tbnh=165&tbnw=87&prev=/images%3Fq%3Delisha%2Bcuthbert%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dro%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D800%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=264&vpy=53&dur=389&hovh=187&hovw=114&tx=67&ty=120&ei=60N6TKWAMNCRjAe4wOn0BQ&oei=60N6TKWAMNCRjAe4wOn0BQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0 and
Nicole Scherzinger http://www.google.ro/imgres?imgurl=http://photos.posh24.com/p/162979/l/nicole_scherzinger/nicole_scherzinger_goes_too_far.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.posh24.com/nicole_scherzinger/nicole_scherzinger_goes_too_far&usg=__EjEmwH1-hgMQcrtDCiu-YPIFrYA=&h=567&w=404&sz=33&hl=ro&start=121&zoom=1&tbnid=2jRmGtvFL7NJWM:&tbnh=146&tbnw=103&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnicole%2Bscherzinger%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dro%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D800%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C2622&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=331&vpy=197&dur=2069&hovh=266&hovw=189&tx=132&ty=233&ei=VkR6TNjRIMOQjAex07S0Bg&oei=LUR6TIL4CZDKjAfUrPnkBQ&esq=5&page=5&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:121&biw=1280&bih=800


hey, I dream for Nicole too :)

same, guys :P

Freez^_x02/09/2010 09:53

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5953/383599.jpg
<3 Delta White :D

jack frog26/11/2010 01:38(edited 26/11/2010 01:49)

Originally posted by wRath`
Originally posted by kr0ll
Megan Foxxxxx without a hesitate.


What about her toe-thumb?
http://www.funrose.com/wp-content/uploads/Megan-Fox-S-Thumb-Photos.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/05/31/article-1282906-09D65A57000005DC-992_468x661.jpg


What about it? Would you refuse a girl cause of her thumbs? lol

My Dream Girl --> Miss Pearchan http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8451/450pxpearchan1.jpg

deus?26/11/2010 17:13

My neighbour

CamelCloudrecord holder26/11/2010 19:14

One of the teachers at school, she's 25 years old, and has the most amazing piece of ass I've ever seen.

'vaMpPpPpp28/11/2010 07:14

Tori Black anyone?

http://www.thebeergoggler.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Tori_Black_The_Glory_Of_Tori_5.jpg

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9200000/Tori-Black-girls-9259635-1024-768.jpg

S3eKeR28/11/2010 10:04

Originally posted by 'vaMpPpPpp
Tori Black anyone?

http://www.thebeergoggler.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Tori_Black_The_Glory_Of_Tori_5.jpg

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9200000/Tori-Black-girls-9259635-1024-768.jpg


she looks like a pornstar =)

beuhnoix28/11/2010 10:28

Originally posted by S3eKeR
Originally posted by 'vaMpPpPpp
Tori Black anyone?

http://www.thebeergoggler.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Tori_Black_The_Glory_Of_Tori_5.jpg

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9200000/Tori-Black-girls-9259635-1024-768.jpg


she looks like a pornstar =)


She is.

'vaMpPpPpp30/11/2010 05:07

Originally posted by _Lolz
Originally posted by S3eKeR
Originally posted by 'vaMpPpPpp
Tori Black anyone?

http://www.thebeergoggler.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Tori_Black_The_Glory_Of_Tori_5.jpg

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9200000/Tori-Black-girls-9259635-1024-768.jpg


she looks like a pornstar =)


She is.


Exactly.

Ackn_03/12/2010 06:24(edited 03/12/2010 06:28)

http://www.google.gr/imgres?imgurl=http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/100060-ever_made_love_fat_woman.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.pollsb.com/polls/fat_loss_pills&usg=__CfdNBImG0-jnrzDYyiZSmU06dao=&h=400&w=30

ofc

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images%3Fp%3Dfattest%2Bwoman%26b%3D43%26fb%3D14%26ni%3D21%26ei%3DUTF-
8%26xargs%3D0%26pst

And this young lady with nice fit
EDIT -> i cant post the pics O_O

CamelCloudrecord holder03/12/2010 07:32

Tori Black's ass is awesome.

skR'04/12/2010 19:17

Originally posted by CamelCloud
Tori Black's ass is awesome.


when you are right, YOU ARE RIGHT.

kafds04/12/2010 20:30

The reason I haven't posted here is because I simply cannot distinguish beauty from ugliness. I can not have a judgemental visual perception of an individual humanbeing, as I quite possibly lack certain parts of my brains. I am handicapped as I simply don't care the slightest bit of any visual aspects of anyone or anything for that matter - I see a bruised face, someone wearing make-up, someone who just woke up from the ditch by the street and I see no difference between the people. My definition of 'beauty' is something else, perhaps. The thread is 'who is YOUR dream girl', and apparently every single poster so far is nothing but a completely superficial nincompoop.

My dream girl would be someone who doesn't necessarily have many similar interests as me, but someone who can accept me for who I am: my flawed attributes, my mental sickness and murderous thoughts, someone who can truly appreciate me as an individual. I don't believe in love in the "spiritual" sense which many people unfortunately think of it as, but instead I believe in a set of diverse values which can match up together and create a somewhat strong, affectionate bond between two (or more) people. My dream girl would have to be able to understand me, even if she necessarily wouldn't care to listen to what I say. I am a person who knows what you are thinking when you're not even saying a word, I can draw various conclusions of people in many situations. I can read everyone. I don't want to be able to read my dream girl as easy, and instead I want her to be able to read me as I might not be able to express myself very well in some situations. A dream girl is always a dream girl; something which you can always keep close to you in your mind, but something which you can never really get, or even deserve. I don't think I deserve anyone even close to what I hope to get, and even if I manage to "get one for myself" (someone who possesses some of the qualities stated above) I don't think I could make it work as I would feel too uneasy to stay around such a person. I wouldn't feel inferior, I wouldn't feel uncomfortable, I just couldn't accept her to stay with some abomination such as myself. She would deserve something better.

As I could never have my dream girl, I would just have to settle with a man. As a man I would be able to share everything with him, we could do anything. My dream man should (and would) be proud of our accomplishments, he should have the same qualities as my dream girl. Any person you desire should be determined by what is inside of him or her. Many of the visually beautiful ladies and pretty boys I've met and had sex with have been nothing but empty shells. Many people accomplish their attractive looks by following the mainstream media and following the modern consumer culture by purchasing a lot of make-up, expensive clothes and other things. These traits, in my opinion, are just plain distractions from your true self. It annoys me that many young people have been molded by the present "culture", and we should definitely just be ourselves. I really hate the mass. Be an individual.

But a serious answer to this thread would simply be a short one: someone with a great body and tits about B-C size, she would also have to be a great cook as well as a hardworking "maid" who is ALWAYS ready to serve and obey in any task I command her to do. My dream girl should also be a great fuck, and she should be open to threesomes, public sex, child porn and other "unacceptable" sexual acts. She should also have a bunch of similar friends who would either live as our neighbours or in our own apartment. She should also only give birth to beautiful girls which I could use when she gets a bit too old and saggy for me.

CamelCloudrecord holder04/12/2010 20:47

You last part is mentally disturbed.

Puppey04/12/2010 21:11(edited 04/12/2010 21:41)

Not really, the fella just expressed his true inner being and you should appreciate that. Powah to the individualism even if the person we're going on about is a future child abuzor which is tantamount to regular homicide even matricide.

chrizZo06/12/2010 22:44(edited 06/12/2010 22:56)

The truth, pronounced by a modern and differentiated individual as like kafds must be. I also think we should continue promoting that individualism is everything and that every abnormality that exists is just something very personal that should be protected, because the dignity of men is everything. Values are everything. But let's leave them alone, we talk about sexuality here.

Look: It's a bit weird how much our societies talk about love without getting anywhere, in the end it's just about sexual intercourse and hopefully getting some relieving offspring that finally brings any meaning in a pointless and therefore desperate failed life, that was just wasted before then. Even though it's still wasted after all, it's just the offspring that comes along with an obvious illusion and too much hormones in your brain, but still people are grateful, because else they would need to admit their shabby and unimportant existence.

But no, they continue with their self-delusion and even say things like:"I think she's the right partner, the only person I can really love." It is pretty embarrassing to claim such an incoherent romance, when you have ever spoken to like 30 women only, whereas you jerked off to like more than nine thousand. This magnificent thread does not ask for a girl of your dreams, love or something else I can't understand, it's a conspicuous cry for a thoughtful consensus about what kind of tits are the best.

Now, after explaining everything absolutely necessary to write a funded answer to the thread title, I just say I agree with professor kafds. His choice of women is just excellent.

akM06/12/2010 22:52

dude this is about 'whos ur dream girl' and ur even able to write a fucking essay. oh my god...

kafds06/12/2010 23:18(edited 06/12/2010 23:20)

Thank you, chrizZo, for posting your insightful views in this sociologically fundamental issue. I will examine the subject further in the following paragraphs. Please sit back and enjoy the outcomes of my fruitful researches.

There is nothing, basically. I mean it quite literally. Ultimately there are just some fragments, some vanishing things. If you look at the universe, it's just one big void. But then how do things emerge? Here I feel a kind of spontaneous affinity with quantum physics where, you know, the idea ... is that the universe is a void, but a kind of a positively charged void. And then, particular things appear when the balance of the void is disturbed. And I like this idea spontaneously very much: the fact that it's not just nothing — things are out there. It means that something went terribly wrong, that what we call creation is a kind of a cosmic imbalance, cosmic catastrophe, that things exist by mistake. And I am even ready to go to the end and to claim that the only way to counteract it is to assume the mistake and go to the end. And we have a name for this: it's called love. Isn't love precisely this kind of a cosmic imbalance? I was always disgusted with this notion of "I love the world," "universal love." I don't like the world... I am basically somewhere in-between "I hate the world" and "I am indifferent towards it"... Love for me is an extremely violent act. Love is not "I love you all." Love means: I pick out something; it's again the structure of imbalance. Even if this something is just a small detail, a fragile individual person. I say, "I love you more than anything else": In this quite formal sense, love is evil.

To avoid the evil grasp of love we must estrange ourselves from the emotional, ethical and moral norms which have engulfed and created our views for the need of love. As stated above: love is evil. Whatever is evil must be ridden off from our instinctive and spontaneous behaviour in this vanishing, fragile universe.

God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.

Saint Augustine

The love we receive from God can be paradoxically understood. Perhaps what was said to be his love is something completely other: the abstract notion of genuine care for another physical individual humanbeing from the ethereal stronghold of the divine deity, God? Or can God be understood as an evil deity? Perhaps it is only your personal interpretation of any certain subject which matters, because your personal reality is what you always must believe in. You cannot command your mind to change its philosophical aspects of belief in love, as it is a mere impossibility to tamper with something which is not physical: your mind.

We need to stop using the term 'love' to describe our bestial lust to find companionship for our egoistic purposes. What "love" is, is just an evolutionary enhanced set of bestial instincts tweaked into perfection. The colonisation of emotional branches into our views of physical and anatomical lusts is one of the biggest mistakes of our whole species. What we desire a companion for is to fulfill your own needs: nutritional, sanitary, sexual and other purely physical needs. A belief in the existence of the concept of 'love' is as absurd as the belief in a supernatural jungle squirrel which tends to eat lava as its main diet. The replies in this thread have been fantastic so far. Even the threads creator has fully understood the need for pure physical satisfaction instead of some inexistent abstract notion which we perceive as 'love'.

post your responses below keen to see~

Nsp1re

Being keen to SEE what you desire is a good sign of the modern society heading towards a more primitive and sensible option.

The length of your posts, however, is what frightens me the most. The vast majority of people posting into this thread only seem to post a link to a female characters picture. What we need to know aside your need for visual aesthetics is what you want her to be able to do. Personally cooking, cleaning and delivering sex is what my most basic needs for a companion are. I do vaguely remember stating that in my previous reply, too. I am fully aware that you have these needs as well, but to widen our perspectives of the sheer magnitude and variability of your colourful, vibrant and most of all vividness of your mental mindscape we MUST know these simple, yet important facts about your dream girl.

dude this is about 'whos ur dream girl' and ur even able to write a fucking essay. oh my god...

akM

This blasphemous scorn of spite towards a creative, individual ability to think for one's self is a ridicule from the worst possible repertory of a malicious breaker of the fortitude of a mind. As a fellow philosopher, aside chrizZo, I was flabbergasted by your flattering mockery, as I do consider my comments essays as well. Rather than writing a hollow, pointless, redundant and most of all an ignorantly disregarding comment I'd prefer seeing you focusing your mind power into something more creative, such as writing an essay to this very thread.

P.S.: I apologize for my comment containing some offtopic content, but I felt it was necessary to point out these poignant matters which, without the shadow of a doubt, must be corruptively afflicting to the minds of other forum readers, too.

akM06/12/2010 23:22

i rather do something usefull irl tbh..

chrizZo06/12/2010 23:46

i admit you won this debate akM :(

Page 7 of 10

Please log in to post replies.