who is YOUR dream girl

Started by Nsp1re
30/04/2010 14:33
Page 8 of 10
TawNY07/12/2010 00:06

Originally posted by chrizZo
i admit you won this debate akM :(


Didn´t he? Impressive arguments! ._.

- nympho -07/12/2010 00:06

kafds ,what are u smoking dude?:D

ova07/12/2010 00:30(edited 07/12/2010 00:40)

how can your dream girl be someone who can accept you for who you are ? if ur not rich, and not so pretty there may be no such thing as a dream girl for you, nowadays even the fat/ugly/hairy ones have whims

i like every girl thats not vulgar and loud, and also i would have leaped at this thread with a pornstar pic ... there aren't many like you kafds

edit: i forgot bout uffie, she might be vulgar but shes adorable, she's in my avatar pic :D and http://img811.imageshack.us/f/lbbc444af97a744cfb0e685.jpg/

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP07/12/2010 00:52

lmfao kafds...

akM07/12/2010 11:49

Originally posted by chrizZo
i admit you won this debate akM :(


i hope u still luvz me

Puppey07/12/2010 12:13(edited 07/12/2010 21:31)

We're in luck my brethren. Serendipity has delivered us one of the greatest affectionate minds, that I've ever had the pleasure of learning from in my lifetime. It's truly amazing where self-education using various inet sources can take ya. Suck on this Friedrich Nietzsche you smarmy git.

twinkgirll07/12/2010 12:53

Originally posted by ova
how can your dream girl be someone who can accept you for who you are ? if ur not rich, and not so pretty there may be no such thing as a dream girl for you, nowadays even the fat/ugly/hairy ones have whims

i like every girl thats not vulgar and loud, and also i would have leaped at this thread with a pornstar pic ... there aren't many like you kafds

edit: i forgot bout uffie, she might be vulgar but shes adorable, she's in my avatar pic :D and http://img811.imageshack.us/f/lbbc444af97a744cfb0e685.jpg/


haha ur 100 % virgin!

anyways everyone has their own design of a girl how she should be, her look, her personality and how she should be to make u want to start a life with her, and when u find her i would say u found ur dream girl. no hard

- nympho -07/12/2010 14:16(edited 07/12/2010 14:16)

btw why are the disputes about?just post ur f*ing dreamgirl and thats it....

OT: http://img230.imageshack.us/i/angelfacav2.jpg/
+green eyes
+blond hair
+angelfaca

ova07/12/2010 20:28

Originally posted by twinkgirll
Originally posted by ova
how can your dream girl be someone who can accept you for who you are ? if ur not rich, and not so pretty there may be no such thing as a dream girl for you, nowadays even the fat/ugly/hairy ones have whims

i like every girl thats not vulgar and loud, and also i would have leaped at this thread with a pornstar pic ... there aren't many like you kafds

edit: i forgot bout uffie, she might be vulgar but shes adorable, she's in my avatar pic :D and http://img811.imageshack.us/f/lbbc444af97a744cfb0e685.jpg/


haha ur 100 % virgin!

anyways everyone has their own design of a girl how she should be, her look, her personality and how she should be to make u want to start a life with her, and when u find her i would say u found ur dream girl. no hard


anyways? an explanation would be nice, are u some kind of psychologist?

chrizZo07/12/2010 20:39

I don't want to sound cocky, even though I am and have, but virgin is always something absolute. You can't be a 50% virgin or something. It's 100% or 0%. So some words in your, anyways wimpy sentence, are redundant. This post was very important.

DiDo-Grecord holder07/12/2010 20:53

Originally posted by chrizZo
I don't want to sound cocky, even though I am and have, but virgin is always something absolute. You can't be a 50% virgin or something. It's 100% or 0%. So some words in your, anyways wimpy sentence, are redundant. This post was very important.

nice post!
Btw who the fuck cares who is virgin and who isn't lol ...

alfredoboi07/12/2010 21:01(edited 07/12/2010 21:12)

rofl kafds just made my day hahahaha xD


anyways, my dream girl would need to have a moustache, work as a firetruck mechanic and have a massive hate towards nosy raccoons. She would need to have the same über-corny humor as me so we could sit on a yellow leather-couch every saturday night and laugh our asses off at our recorded VHS-sessions of David Letterman-show. She can't have anything against being in the kitchen either, because I'm a sick perfectionist and I want everything to be clean and in it's right place all the time, else I'll break out in multiple seizures with 10 min. intervals. Besides that, I want her to be a warm-hearted person who would help me bringing an end to all the homeless peoples misery-filled lives and give all of her monthly salary to UNICEF so the indian children can get a bowl of rice for sharing. (Oh wait, women shouldn't be allowed to leave the house, so let's forget that part)
As a last thing, I would want her to adore bondage, have blue eyes, blond hair and a huge biceps that could protect me from the evil blingbling G's because I'm so fucking street and wear bandanas.

twinkgirll07/12/2010 21:10

Originally posted by chrizZo
I don't want to sound cocky, even though I am and have, but virgin is always something absolute. You can't be a 50% virgin or something. It's 100% or 0%. So some words in your, anyways wimpy sentence, are redundant. This post was very important.



What i wanted to express was that he was a total virgin since he just talk bs. not that there is a 50% virginmode or a 100% virginmode, either ur virgin or ur not a virgin. i know that basic facts.

ova07/12/2010 21:44(edited 07/12/2010 21:50)

You must live in a different world if u think what i said is bs, if ur parents are rich u get pu$$y, but i doubt ur that young, and neither am i.
Furthermore, what i understood from this topic "who is your dream girl" is someone already existent, that you know of and cannot get with (thats why "WHO" is there) the first that came to mind was uffie, she is a singer, i like her personality, it matters less 4 me if her looks don't match a model's looks, the fact that there aren't many as her is enough to make her a dream girl. i like to think i was ontopic + i don't need your wisdom on characterizing people over the internet.

chrizZo07/12/2010 21:52

I know the basic fact you sir can't be a virgin anymore twinkgirll!

ova07/12/2010 22:20

im sorry i got taken away like that, btw just thought id check the picture day thread didn't do so in a while, and i didn't realize twinkgirl is somehow continuing ajr's legacy ... i will take no post of your's seriously from now on

jack frog08/12/2010 03:29

Originally posted by kafds
[…] I am a person who knows what you are thinking when you're not even saying a word, I can draw various conclusions of people in many situations. I can read everyone. […]

Of course you can! Human beings are so easy to read...
Seriously dude, your post was so deeply in the beginning but that sentence just fucked it all. You think you can "read" people just by looking at them. This means you are judging people by their looks and you don't even give them a chance to prove you different. Seems like a adolescent arrogance to me. How would you like getting irrevocable judged by someone else without getting the chance to defense yourself?

Sorry to break your flower philosophy down, but you are no better than any of us "superficial nincompoops".

Jonde08/12/2010 06:22(edited 08/12/2010 06:25)

Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by kafds
[…] I am a person who knows what you are thinking when you're not even saying a word, I can draw various conclusions of people in many situations. I can read everyone. […]

Of course you can! Human beings are so easy to read...
Seriously dude, your post was so deeply in the beginning but that sentence just fucked it all. You think you can "read" people just by looking at them. This means you are judging people by their looks and you don't even give them a chance to prove you different. Seems like a adolescent arrogance to me. How would you like getting irrevocable judged by someone else without getting the chance to defense yourself?

Sorry to break your flower philosophy down, but you are no better than any of us "superficial nincompoops".


I am positive that he meant it in the way of investigating the actions of one. As in how he talks, how he moves, does he sweat et cetera. You can essentially learn very much of one by simply examining how the body and most importantly, the face.

I too can read people well. In fact, I was planning of becoming a psychiatrist and specialize in mentally sick persons as I find them rather interesting inviduals. We still have alot to learn from the sadist people who are enough disordered to lock their families in the basement for years and from many other lunatics. The way their sense of present works differently, they don't think about the consequences of the kidnapping (I just realized that it's kid_napping, what does it have to do with kids?) but rather just ignore the fact that it's possible to get caught. The sexual fantasies, that would otherwise be impossible to do, come first.

Enough of the off topic talk, we shall get to the opening post now.

For me, there is no "dream girl" nor a female that would be optimized perfectly to suit my needs. It would be impossible to create such thing with the current state of technology but I try to explain the aspect of the perfect broad for me.

I like changes, so she would have to look different every time I want her to look like it. She would have no digestive organs thus removing the need of feeding her. Shes legs and arms and head would be able to sort of slide into the torso whenever she's not needed and I could fit her in a compact storage box of somekind. She would be able to cook everything I would ever want and she would be Bill Gates's daughter, the one that asslicked her father enough to give him his whole fortune therefore negating the need of cash. She would take care of the household when needed and visit the market whenever we are out of something or I want something. She would fill all my wishes and never say no, unless I command her to do so. Actually, I wouldn't have to command her, she would read my mind. She would also have to be perfect in the art of kreedzing so I could order her to break world records while wearing my name thus making me able to boost my ego with the world records while playing hns, which is my passion.

It is very hard to please me, practically impossible, but I don't care for as long as my hand is here with me. The only thing a man needs is the internet and his hands. The internet for Counter-Strike and the hands for playing it and masturbating. Thou shall not underestimate the importance of hands.

twinkgirll08/12/2010 13:05

Originally posted by chrizZo
I know the basic fact you sir can't be a virgin anymore twinkgirll!


hehe.

Originally posted by ova
im sorry i got taken away like that, btw just thought id check the picture day thread didn't do so in a while, and i didn't realize twinkgirl is somehow continuing ajr's legacy ... i will take no post of your's seriously from now on


well i wasnt unserious about my post to u, anyways this conversation is over. u have ur opinions and i have my own.

DiDo-Grecord holder08/12/2010 15:04

no one said that ajr is unserious twinkgirll

Page 8 of 10

Please log in to post replies.