who is YOUR dream girl

Started by Nsp1re
30/04/2010 14:33
Page 9 of 10
twinkgirll08/12/2010 15:11

Originally posted by DiDo-G
no one said that ajr is unserious twinkgirll


I didnt say so haha, i answered on his "i will take no post of your's seriously from now on", read again less fail.

ajR`09/12/2010 00:29(edited 09/12/2010 00:30)

why was i brought into this? ._.

i havn't been on xj in months.

pLaguE^09/12/2010 01:18

Originally posted by ajR`
why was i brought into this? ._.

i havn't been on xj in months.

cause your super awesome

Ackn_13/12/2010 16:35

Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by kafds
[…] I am a person who knows what you are thinking when you're not even saying a word, I can draw various conclusions of people in many situations. I can read everyone. […]

Of course you can! Human beings are so easy to read...
Seriously dude, your post was so deeply in the beginning but that sentence just fucked it all. You think you can "read" people just by looking at them. This means you are judging people by their looks and you don't even give them a chance to prove you different. Seems like a adolescent arrogance to me. How would you like getting irrevocable judged by someone else without getting the chance to defense yourself?

Sorry to break your flower philosophy down, but you are no better than any of us "superficial nincompoops".


I am positive that he meant it in the way of investigating the actions of one. As in how he talks, how he moves, does he sweat et cetera. You can essentially learn very much of one by simply examining how the body and most importantly, the face.

I too can read people well. In fact, I was planning of becoming a psychiatrist and specialize in mentally sick persons as I find them rather interesting inviduals. We still have alot to learn from the sadist people who are enough disordered to lock their families in the basement for years and from many other lunatics. The way their sense of present works differently, they don't think about the consequences of the kidnapping (I just realized that it's kid_napping, what does it have to do with kids?) but rather just ignore the fact that it's possible to get caught. The sexual fantasies, that would otherwise be impossible to do, come first.

Enough of the off topic talk, we shall get to the opening post now.

For me, there is no "dream girl" nor a female that would be optimized perfectly to suit my needs. It would be impossible to create such thing with the current state of technology but I try to explain the aspect of the perfect broad for me.

I like changes, so she would have to look different every time I want her to look like it. She would have no digestive organs thus removing the need of feeding her. Shes legs and arms and head would be able to sort of slide into the torso whenever she's not needed and I could fit her in a compact storage box of somekind. She would be able to cook everything I would ever want and she would be Bill Gates's daughter, the one that asslicked her father enough to give him his whole fortune therefore negating the need of cash. She would take care of the household when needed and visit the market whenever we are out of something or I want something. She would fill all my wishes and never say no, unless I command her to do so. Actually, I wouldn't have to command her, she would read my mind. She would also have to be perfect in the art of kreedzing so I could order her to break world records while wearing my name thus making me able to boost my ego with the world records while playing hns, which is my passion.

It is very hard to please me, practically impossible, but I don't care for as long as my hand is here with me. The only thing a man needs is the internet and his hands. The internet for Counter-Strike and the hands for playing it and masturbating. Thou shall not underestimate the importance of hands.

wannabe kafds?:D

V0ncH...13/12/2010 17:21

omdz how can u people waste so much time writing essays like that lol

JekkT06/01/2011 18:29

haley

nobody^12/06/2013 22:37(edited 31/08/2013 10:01)

Michelle Rodriguez http://i39.tinypic.com/2v1ne3r.jpg

Michael Collins13/06/2013 13:34(edited 13/06/2013 13:37)

Dream girl? Hmm, when i think more i would take Cheryl Cole - picture or Kate Beckinsale (but she is not a girl, not by ages)

Virginie Ledoyen at her best http://st-im.kinopoisk.ru/im/kadr/2/7/4/kinopoisk.ru-Virginie-Ledoyen-27444.jpg http://st-im.kinopoisk.ru/im/kadr/2/7/3/kinopoisk.ru-Virginie-Ledoyen-27396.jpg

Michael Collins14/06/2013 09:59

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Virginie Ledoyen at her best http://st-im.kinopoisk.ru/im/kadr/2/7/4/kinopoisk.ru-Virginie-Ledoyen-27444.jpg http://st-im.kinopoisk.ru/im/kadr/2/7/3/kinopoisk.ru-Virginie-Ledoyen-27396.jpg


I remember her from movie called The Beach, she's cute. ;)

Balcer14/06/2013 17:55

Jessica Alba all way

KooleN14/06/2013 19:45

Emma Stone or Kate Moss probably

dafuq3514/08/2013 16:09(edited 14/08/2013 16:12)

http://www.google.mn/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VKPG3PgH3P4/T8iqjT66OpI/AAAAAAAAEwY/2s1cD9BJVmQ/s640/Laura%252520Antonelli%25255B9%25255D.jpg&imgrefurl=http://visiones-del-torodebarro.blogspot.com/2012/06/laura-antonelli-bajo-el-velo.html&h=222&w=227&sz=1&tbnid=FnopNuEIkbdO8M:&tbnh=186&tbnw=190&zoom=1&usg=__aYs52QwOziDos9WS3f_oySDK5V4=&docid=gBVYDnlY7-BPoM&itg=1&sa=X&ei=-I4LUoSQMo3Lsgatk4GwBA&ved=0CIsBEPwdMAo Laura Antonelli

jeezpeH14/08/2013 18:29

http://stuffpoint.com/ariana-grande/image/262252-ariana-grande-ariana-grande.jpg

botik20/08/2013 02:25(edited 20/08/2013 09:36)

http://www.upload.ee/image/3524152/Like_i_could_realistically_manage_to_get_that820403685.png

@nobody, to quote someone, "if michelle rodriguez were a girl, i'd fuck her"

nobody^20/08/2013 09:38

I strongly disagree that she looks like a man or something... That's complete nonsense.

ViDtam20/08/2013 16:58

Megan fox for sure -link-

~krater~30/08/2013 09:31

Originally posted by botik
http://www.upload.ee/image/3524152/Like_i_could_realistically_manage_to_get_that820403685.png

@nobody, to quote someone, "if michelle rodriguez were a girl, i'd fuck her"


Bro, she looks like a junkie!

SamB30/08/2013 11:05

Hmm.. tough one but i would go for Jessica Nigri http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/psykokillerklown/jessica%20nigri/40620_451635217532_349054752532_6234887_4851589_n.jpg

zythH^ moviemaker30/08/2013 20:45(edited 30/08/2013 20:47)

Kenzi Marie ^^ joke :D

My perfect girl wouldn't be famous, would be like, the girl and I think everyone can find one

Page 9 of 10

Please log in to post replies.