Post your car :)

Started by mtoboiii8000 mapper
04/05/2010 23:01
Page 3 of 4
prof. chosen19/05/2010 14:34(edited 19/05/2010 14:42)

hahaah mentalo you got a 88 in your numbershield very german haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inI45H6YvfQ


btw "pimping" bad cars only makes them bader and random tribal shit vinyls suck

hardblocks19/05/2010 22:13

http://www.fotobank.ru/img/FF00-1046.jpg?size=l
this is my car :(

qfiman*19/10/2010 19:56(edited 19/10/2010 20:04)

2005 volvo v70 2,5T

go0dfell19/10/2010 20:27

http://img710.imageshack.us/i/xf9a57b4e.jpg/ my dirty car (winter 2010)

NR|spr*19/10/2010 21:14

i used to have this http://www.google.bg/imgres?imgurl=http://ac520.mygallery.biz/albums/gt4/Citroen_Xsara_VTR_p01.sized.jpg&imgrefurl=http://ac520.mygallery.biz/gt4/Citroen_Xsara_VTR_p01&usg=__hU0vXkrNc2KM3TULqAlk6GTUfNY=&h=480&w=640&sz=39&hl=bg&start=60&zoom=1&tbnid=7x51OYMr11HPXM:&tbnh=160&tbnw=220&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcitroen%2Bxsara%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dbg%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D677%26tbs%3Disch:10,2400&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=381&vpy=154&dur=281&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=52&ty=97&ei=me29TNmoMcfOswa9rPHODQ&oei=jO29TIvzMMr94AadxuzuAQ&esq=5&page=5&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:60&biw=1366&bih=677 but u crashed, and now have no car.
Mom http://www.google.bg/imgres?imgurl=http://motortorque.askaprice.com/images/features/428-288/New-Chevrolet-Captiva-prices-announced-14720.jpg&imgrefurl=http://motortorque.askaprice.com/news/auto-0701/new-chevrolet-captiva-prices-announced.asp&usg=__12wWlQeSaVsT9NimSTnoDz6rlGQ=&h=284&w=426&sz=93&hl=bg&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=dE_R7GL-n9RZiM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=168&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcaptiva%2Bbrown%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dbg%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D677%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=524&ei=wu29TOqsItT94AbIpdEQ&oei=wu29TOqsItT94AbIpdEQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=146&ty=60

dad http://www.google.bg/imgres?imgurl=http://autoworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/opel-insignia-photo_3.jpg&imgrefurl=http://autoworld.wordpress.com/2008/04/18/official-auto-news-opel-insignia-revealed-photo/&usg=__L7Wp8nVZC3VRSBqzfQMgiJ5essg=&h=854&w=1280&sz=160&hl=bg&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=onePgLmlVv3DrM:&tbnh=144&tbnw=216&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dopel%2Binsignia%26um%3D1%26hl%3Dbg%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D677%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=598&vpy=133&dur=190&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=102&ty=108&ei=0-29TLLaMoWQ4gawnfTdAQ&oei=0-29TLLaMoWQ4gawnfTdAQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0

Keo mapper21/10/2010 02:54

yo dad has a beast!! :D

DiDo-Grecord holder21/10/2010 15:08

lol are u a billionaire spr =D

knoxville25/10/2010 20:38

well it still lives, kinda.
nd got a bike now honda cbr 600 f build in 1994. will post pics if im bored!

CrazZzed06/12/2010 11:36

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2593/88beb668268b444c83d7926.jpg heres my car :D

dooom06/12/2010 15:27(edited 06/12/2010 15:43)

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2086/doom2.jpg

Cola^06/12/2010 15:42

Nice classic CrazZzed :)

Kureno06/12/2010 16:23

I only got a bike so far :D Yamaha XJ 600 S from '97 (will post Picture later)
Next bike will be Suzuki GSX-R 750 or 1250S Bandit :D

DiDo-Grecord holder06/12/2010 18:32(edited 06/12/2010 18:32)

Originally posted by Kureno
Yamaha XJ 600 S from '97 (will post Picture later)

LOL =D

[RO]_BroNx06/12/2010 19:04(edited 06/12/2010 19:05)

father: http://img370.imageshack.us/i/dsc05636os4.jpg/
mother: http://www.privatefleet.com.au/images/upload/Image/new-cars/BMW%20Pics/BMW%20X3%281%29.jpg

and me : i'm to small :d

knoxville06/12/2010 21:43

kureno go for hayabusa! nah ill get a gixxer in 2 years or if my cbr dies :)

Kureno07/12/2010 17:05

What do I want with a Hayabusa? Funbike xD No need,
I'll may go as I already said "Suzuki GSX-R 750, 1250S Banit" or maybe Yamaha R6 or KAwasaki Z1000,ER-6F or Z1000SX :D

Ggs`07/12/2010 17:49(edited 07/12/2010 17:49)

this summer driving at this car http://cs9825.vkontakte.ru/u5837800/110177961/x_8c9da90f.jpg

but this is my everyday car opel ascona 86' diesel , cost saving ftw!
:D http://redvanov.net/uploads/posts/1203552979_opel_ascona.jpg

Zippow06/05/2013 17:47

My audi a3 -04 http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/657bbf3eb63b11e28cc022000a9f308d_7.jpg

TonTo07/05/2013 19:59

Kinda expensive, but totally worth it http://www.bubblews.com/assets/images/news/1771176496_1360616754.jpg

cC|Nikolaa07/05/2013 21:34

Originally posted by Zippow
My audi a3 -04 http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/657bbf3eb63b11e28cc022000a9f308d_7.jpg


The only a3 I like is the 8L :( I think they fucked up the whole concept afterwards :/

Anyway, I bought this exactly 2 years ago (I don't drive it atm as I'm in Denmark :( )

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/546467_4260074671275_128843005_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/378172_4260127672600_191354563_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/417219_4260140632924_1967856913_n.jpg

I really look forward for getting an Alfa as well <3

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.