Post your car :)

Started by mtoboiii8000 mapper
04/05/2010 23:01
Page 4 of 4
Zippow08/05/2013 14:37

Originally posted by cC|Nikolaa
Originally posted by Zippow
My audi a3 -04 http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/657bbf3eb63b11e28cc022000a9f308d_7.jpg


The only a3 I like is the 8L :( I think they fucked up the whole concept afterwards :/

Anyway, I bought this exactly 2 years ago (I don't drive it atm as I'm in Denmark :( )

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/546467_4260074671275_128843005_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/378172_4260127672600_191354563_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/417219_4260140632924_1967856913_n.jpg

I really look forward for getting an Alfa as well <3


I dunno, I've got an 2.0 FSI engine that's running really well even better than the 1.8 TDI one, Got great acceleration and I think the car itself is a beauty! (especially with my new rims <3)

What kind of alfa are you thinking of?

CamelCloudrecord holder08/05/2013 17:18(edited 08/05/2013 17:20)

I'm buying a VW Golf 6 or 7 at the end of July this year. Something like this one, maybe newer.

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/object?finnkode=39164076

Sweet Audi, ZippoW, I was debating on whether or not to pursue one of the newer ones, but I ended up with the stability of a VW :p

cC|Nikolaa08/05/2013 17:38

Originally posted by Zippow
Originally posted by cC|Nikolaa
Originally posted by Zippow
My audi a3 -04 http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/657bbf3eb63b11e28cc022000a9f308d_7.jpg


The only a3 I like is the 8L :( I think they fucked up the whole concept afterwards :/

Anyway, I bought this exactly 2 years ago (I don't drive it atm as I'm in Denmark :( )

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/546467_4260074671275_128843005_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/378172_4260127672600_191354563_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/417219_4260140632924_1967856913_n.jpg

I really look forward for getting an Alfa as well <3


I dunno, I've got an 2.0 FSI engine that's running really well even better than the 1.8 TDI one, Got great acceleration and I think the car itself is a beauty! (especially with my new rims <3)

What kind of alfa are you thinking of?


Yeah, no doubt it's powerful and it's good, I just think that all the hot hatches which VW Group had(have), they made enormous.. Your is good, but I've read they're making A3 sedan o.O Whyyy?

If you, for example take CamelCloud's car as an example.. You cannot anyhow compare a Golf MK7 to a Golf MK1 or 2.. You cannot even compare the latter to the newest polo.. the polo is bigger :<

I have only driven a diesel a3, the pd one 131hp and absofuckinglutely I loved it!

Anyway, about the Alfa.. I love 159 <3 That front look is just amazing, but as for cars, I have a lot of favourites so I do not know what is going to be the next one, I should first make the money then go into thinking :D

Mik008/05/2013 18:16

poor guy cried :(

Zippow08/05/2013 18:18

Originally posted by CamelCloud
I'm buying a VW Golf 6 or 7 at the end of July this year. Something like this one, maybe newer.

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/object?finnkode=39164076

Sweet Audi, ZippoW, I was debating on whether or not to pursue one of the newer ones, but I ended up with the stability of a VW :p


I'm a big fan of golfs! They're nice :-D

Zippow08/05/2013 18:21

Originally posted by cC|Nikolaa
Originally posted by Zippow
Originally posted by cC|Nikolaa
Originally posted by Zippow
My audi a3 -04 http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/657bbf3eb63b11e28cc022000a9f308d_7.jpg


The only a3 I like is the 8L :( I think they fucked up the whole concept afterwards :/

Anyway, I bought this exactly 2 years ago (I don't drive it atm as I'm in Denmark :( )

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/546467_4260074671275_128843005_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/378172_4260127672600_191354563_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/417219_4260140632924_1967856913_n.jpg

I really look forward for getting an Alfa as well <3


I dunno, I've got an 2.0 FSI engine that's running really well even better than the 1.8 TDI one, Got great acceleration and I think the car itself is a beauty! (especially with my new rims <3)

What kind of alfa are you thinking of?


Yeah, no doubt it's powerful and it's good, I just think that all the hot hatches which VW Group had(have), they made enormous.. Your is good, but I've read they're making A3 sedan o.O Whyyy?

If you, for example take CamelCloud's car as an example.. You cannot anyhow compare a Golf MK7 to a Golf MK1 or 2.. You cannot even compare the latter to the newest polo.. the polo is bigger :<

I have only driven a diesel a3, the pd one 131hp and absofuckinglutely I loved it!

Anyway, about the Alfa.. I love 159 <3 That front look is just amazing, but as for cars, I have a lot of favourites so I do not know what is going to be the next one, I should first make the money then go into thinking :D


Yeah I've seen it the -14 edition right? I think it looks pretty cool though but if you're gonna put up that money or a car you might aswell buy an a4 lol, My stepmom drives an audi a3 -12 with an 1.8L TDI engine and Quattro, It's probably one of the most fun cars I've ever drivven, even more fun than my dads Q7 with a V8 engine :D

I really haven't seen that many alfas in real life and they arent super popular in sweden but that one looked sweet! what engine does it have?

Originally posted by CamelCloud
I'm buying a VW Golf 6 or 7 at the end of July this year. Something like this one, maybe newer.

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/object?finnkode=39164076

Sweet Audi, ZippoW, I was debating on whether or not to pursue one of the newer ones, but I ended up with the stability of a VW :p


Oh, I test-drived it the last week, the running feels great and so does the interior, Gold after all eh? Too bad this car had a few frustrations to the body.

Gonna test-drive new Cruze sedan the next week, hopefully I'm gonna love it and make a choice eventually.

cC|Nikolaa08/05/2013 19:16

Originally posted by Zippow
Yeah I've seen it the -14 edition right? I think it looks pretty cool though but if you're gonna put up that money or a car you might aswell buy an a4 lol, My stepmom drives an audi a3 -12 with an 1.8L TDI engine and Quattro, It's probably one of the most fun cars I've ever drivven, even more fun than my dads Q7 with a V8 engine :D

I really haven't seen that many alfas in real life and they arent super popular in sweden but that one looked sweet! what engine does it have?


Woah it's not like you don't have a variety of cars in your family :D

Well Alfas are kinda whimsical and they don't like the cold .. or proper electronics.. or non-breaking parts :D As well as all Italian cars, but still the looks are awesome <3 About the engine, depends on where I live, if it's Denmark I wouldn't be able to afford anything different than diesel :D (although Fiat's 20VT <3 <3 <3 <3 :D )

Cypek08/05/2013 19:57

here is the one I drive (not my photo)
citroen xsara 2000

http://img06.tablica.pl/images_tablicapl/72764895_1_644x461_citroen-xsara-radzyn-podlaski.jpg

Zippow08/05/2013 20:00

Originally posted by cC|Nikolaa
Originally posted by Zippow
Yeah I've seen it the -14 edition right? I think it looks pretty cool though but if you're gonna put up that money or a car you might aswell buy an a4 lol, My stepmom drives an audi a3 -12 with an 1.8L TDI engine and Quattro, It's probably one of the most fun cars I've ever drivven, even more fun than my dads Q7 with a V8 engine :D

I really haven't seen that many alfas in real life and they arent super popular in sweden but that one looked sweet! what engine does it have?


Woah it's not like you don't have a variety of cars in your family :D

Well Alfas are kinda whimsical and they don't like the cold .. or proper electronics.. or non-breaking parts :D As well as all Italian cars, but still the looks are awesome <3 About the engine, depends on where I live, if it's Denmark I wouldn't be able to afford anything different than diesel :D (although Fiat's 20VT <3 <3 <3 <3 :D )


My dad's an audi freak lol, he goes to germany to test drive new audis like 5 times a year ^_^ he wouldn't allow me to drive anything else than an audi :D

Yeah the looks were sick, when I was in spain I spotted this insanely nice car but I couldnt tell what brand, until i got home and googled it - alfa :D

http://cs314621.vk.me/v314621564/518/TaF0hdy5iWs.jpg bought this shit yesterday : D

CamelCloudrecord holder16/05/2013 18:24

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
http://cs314621.vk.me/v314621564/518/TaF0hdy5iWs.jpg bought this shit yesterday : D


Congratulations, is it the 2010 model, or?

VW golf 6 '12. Feels so good.

rusty17/05/2013 10:51

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
http://cs314621.vk.me/v314621564/518/TaF0hdy5iWs.jpg bought this shit yesterday : D


You mean your mother bought it ;)

This is my new car I bought in January 2013

2012 Holden Commodore VE Series II SV6 MY12
http://imageshack.us/a/img837/7711/sideout1.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img855/1271/side3out.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img827/7237/car2bn.jpg

Actually my parents made me a gift hehe : ) well you know it and your car is beast mane!

rusty18/05/2013 05:49

Thanks man really happy with it :)

Ggs`04/07/2013 02:39

http://cs408217.vk.me/v408217800/26bc/N42ftCQh32U.jpg
my dick grow a lil bit with it :D

D@NG3R` mapper Tournament #308/07/2013 20:56(edited 10/07/2013 16:42)

Im gonna work my ass off for this beauty http://flameroad.com/pics/Mitsubishi/a8/5a/16113_Mitsubishi-Lancer-EVO-IX_3.jpg

nobody^08/07/2013 23:50

I dont have drivers licence yet but when I get old enough, I'll hopefully take my grandpa's BMW e30 318i :)

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.