what is your strafing record?
251 with 2 circles?
loool what the hell are you? oO
[ Edited Tue Sep 19 2006, 07:25PM ]
Yes, Kenny did his 251 with circle strafes (check the old LJ trhead), but dunno how much circles he did.
But I was pretty amazed/annoyed (cuz I think circles suck for LJ) fo sure :D
hmm flaip did 252 with circles :D :D awesome style
Once did 243 with 13 strafes.. that was rofl :D.. but even in 4x slowmotion it looks like normal ^^
circle strafes have the same effect like normal strafes, they are just smoover.
well, i can only do like 6 or so. . .but it seems like i can only do 4-5 effective strafe i dont really know about which strafe style is more effective but i really like what ivan put up
I made 240 with 4/6 strafes, and 246 with 6 normal strafes. 238 or less I usually make 3 strafes.
[ Edited Wed Oct 11 2006, 09:01AM ]
hm Kenny did his 251 with 5 strafes (2 circles and a half) and seak did 252 with 5 so even 253 should be possible that way ... imo 1 circle strafe (a whole circle) = 2 normal strafes its not any better , maybe its better if u cant controll ur mouse to do normal vertical strafes its easier to do circular
Please log in to post replies.