FIFA World Championship 2010

Started by easy pure*
26/05/2010 21:46
Page 11 of 12
geddyK07/07/2010 09:55(edited 07/07/2010 09:58)

It's a joke, Zanber? Spain must win and I have nothing more to say... Just see at 20:30 ;)

Btw. Congrats NL & akM :P

аli07/07/2010 10:18(edited 07/07/2010 10:21)

would be funny if spain wins today because then final would be like akM vs akM :D -> win-win game for him

Insignia07/07/2010 10:37

Originally posted by geddyK
It's a joke, Zanber? Spain must win and I have nothing more to say... Just see at 20:30 ;)

Btw. Congrats NL & akM :P

Not even a small one.

akM07/07/2010 11:23

Originally posted by аli
would be funny if spain wins today because then final would be like akM vs akM :D -> win-win game for him


haha true that!

geddyK07/07/2010 11:28

Originally posted by аli
would be funny if spain wins today because then final would be like akM vs akM :D -> win-win game for him

:lol: I had not thought about it.

sbzvln Tournament #207/07/2010 13:50(edited 07/07/2010 14:57)

Originally posted by akM
Originally posted by аli
would be funny if spain wins today because then final would be like akM vs akM :D -> win-win game for him


haha true that!


if so dont deny if we lose that u still rather wanted NL to win haha :P

Anyway good luck germans. I would like to have NL vs Germany but either the germans or Spain will be very tough.

Btw if im right this is the first time an european team is gonna win the world cup hosted outside the EU :D

easy pure*07/07/2010 21:20

akM, do you like a spain team? O_O

unBreakS07/07/2010 22:26

Spain vs NETHERLANDS FINAL..

I think spain would be the next world champion

akM07/07/2010 22:27

Originally posted by easy pure*
akM, do you like a spain team? O_O


im half spanish half dutch. so ye i like both teams!

bai germans with ur cocky 4-0 ez win bla bla bla. goodluck going home, bai!

geddyK07/07/2010 22:30

Welcome Española. Bye Germany.

NeMiQ2207/07/2010 23:02

Originally posted by geddyK
Welcome Española. Bye Germany.

I'm satisfied with the result.

perd0 mapper08/07/2010 00:18

Originally posted by NeMiQ22
Originally posted by geddyK
Welcome Española. Bye Germany.

I'm satisfied with the result.

im so happy that germany lost today. !!!!!! go for it spain !

Krzywy08/07/2010 00:21

Great Spain win

easy pure*08/07/2010 00:37

ok watch robin van persie het trick in the final.

unBreakS08/07/2010 09:00

Originally posted by easy pure*
ok watch robin van persie het trick in the final.

I dont think so :O

geddyK08/07/2010 09:06

Originally posted by NeMiQ22
Originally posted by geddyK
Welcome Española. Bye Germany.

I'm satisfied with the result.

m2 m8 =)

akM08/07/2010 11:00

van persie isnt playing a great worldcup and esp against puyol and pique he wont be great..

easy pure*08/07/2010 11:32

ok lets see :P

200608/07/2010 13:40

Spain's defense is hard to break as akM mentioned puyol and pique are 2 tough defenders.. Sneijder, Persie and Robben will have a hard job to score goals=)
anyways, i'm hoping Netherlands will win, but i think that Spain will win 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1.

Ggs`09/07/2010 10:28

epic moment of this Champions http://vkontakte.ru/video_ext.php?oid=5837800&id=147191832&hash=29c4cfc174fd2bd2

Page 11 of 12

Please log in to post replies.