FIFA World Championship 2010

Started by easy pure*
26/05/2010 21:46
Page 12 of 12

As octopus and me said Holland is the winner of FIFA 2010 !!!

Fliborecord holder Tournament #209/07/2010 11:46

Holland all the way!

chrizZo09/07/2010 11:53

germany played the best tournament... huge step forward for us, excited to see the team playing in the future

geddyK11/07/2010 09:01

Who will win?
Which team will win XIX World Cup in South Africa 2010?
Who,
Whoo,
Whooo,
Netherlands vs. Spain
11/07/2010, 20:30h - Soccer City, Johannesburg

Arbiter: Howard Webb

Insignia11/07/2010 09:53(edited 11/07/2010 09:55)

I think Netherlands will win. No doubt.

Ggs`11/07/2010 11:24

octopus said all ..but he failed last time :(

waiting for a final today...

sbzvln Tournament #211/07/2010 12:49

I am damn nervous. Off to amsterdam in few hours. Will be chaos if we lose lol

Krzywy11/07/2010 19:14

SPAIN MUST WIN!!!!

unBreakS11/07/2010 19:42

Originally posted by Krzywy
SPAIN MUST WIN!!!!

+1

zhady Tournament #211/07/2010 19:51

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
As octopus and me said Holland is the winner of FIFA 2010 !!!


Paul the octupus picked Spain, gg?

akl11/07/2010 21:11

Holland should be with -2 players...anyway when the referee isn't a good one.

perd0 mapper11/07/2010 21:23

Paul the Seer :D
And yes, Paul picked Spain to be winners of WC, not Holland -,-

I'm with you Paulie, go go go!

TinTin11/07/2010 21:25

Indeed akl, this is just horrendus of holland, even by their standards this WC. Hope spain own the second half!

pLaguE^11/07/2010 22:24

SO MANY FUCKING OPPORTUNITIES FOR SPAIN AND HOLLAND COME ONNNNNN......

TinTin11/07/2010 23:09(edited 11/07/2010 23:23)

que prevalezca la justicia!
(justice prevails)
:)


//moderator edit:
English only!
//

unBreakS11/07/2010 23:20

Octopus Paul is correct AGAIN wow :O

kzuq`MaD mapper11/07/2010 23:41

Spain win!

Trolis12/07/2010 02:34(edited 12/07/2010 02:34)

Nah, Webb won this time.

Insignia12/07/2010 07:18(edited 12/07/2010 07:26)

Bad referee Howard Webb ... Robben was right ( if you saw the match you know better ;) )

NOEL17/07/2010 15:20

I know this thread is pretty useless now, but I only just returned from my vacation and I just wanted to express my utter disgust for the way Holland played during the finals, I've never been more dissapointed in a team than I was watching that. I love how your entire team was complaining about the ref afterwards, when the match pretty much couldve ended due to Holland not having enough players left. It was the worst final I've ever watched. Thank god for Iniesta, he was there when Chelsea was whoring it @ the semi finals in CL and he was there when Holland was kickboxing it.

GG pcw Spain.

Page 12 of 12

Please log in to post replies.