Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 5 of 69
eeK18/06/2010 19:00(edited 18/06/2010 19:01)

The Hostel 1!
Trailer ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYbaveZ0NYY
I think i will give 8/10
In the beggining i thought that this is typical comedy film with A LOT of porn, but watched to middle of movie and saw BANG! There was a lot of blood ant everything what needs for good horror film :)

nucLeaR20/06/2010 14:43

I'm watching Lost series now. I'm currently in a addictive unstoppable course. Watched 2 seasons and a half in 1 week :D

NOEL20/06/2010 16:09

Zeitgeist 10/10

pLaguE^20/06/2010 18:45

Shutter Island
Description: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1130884/
Rating: 6/10 (I hate endings like that)

Puppey20/06/2010 18:52(edited 20/06/2010 18:53)

Basic Instinct 2
Description: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430912/
RatingzuR: 2/10
Unlike the first movie this sequel has only "interesting" sex scenes, and that's about it. ='(

loopah22/06/2010 23:06

Originally posted by pLaguEE
Shutter Island
Description: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1130884/
Rating: 6/10 (I hate endings like that)


twist endings roxx (:

MNIGHTSHAMALALALALMALON

Nikša Jovanovic23/06/2010 00:34

The Crazies
Rating: 9/10 damn good movie

Case 39
Rating: 8/10

Zombieland
Rating:8/10 it was interesting

kafds23/06/2010 01:05

The Terminal

9/11

Puppey23/06/2010 09:10(edited 23/06/2010 09:14)

Step brothers
rating: 7.5/10
desc: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0838283/
Nice comedy shit. (Will Ferrell is a god, I especially liked him and Bear Grylls in "Men vs Wild" episode)

thexdvl25/06/2010 00:56(edited 25/06/2010 00:57)

Name: The crazies
IMDB: 6.8/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEMZwQulT1Q
So the movie just rocks. Same as niki i'm giving it a 9/10. The scenario is fantastic. The highest people from the U.S.A are trying to reduce the popularitation in the world to save the resources. They pick'd a small village in the middle of the united states which contains only 1200 villains.
So what they do? They are willing to kill them by poisoning the central water structure. You got to see the movie!
Also i would like to mention a movie called "Rampage". That's a masterpiece. The main actor kills innocent peoples on the streets like in some kind of run-shoot-run genre games. In my opinion Grand Theft Auto verses fits the best. Ofcourse he has a very well plan to do all this and blame it to his best friend. You also got to see this one!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcSo3igmZic

Punk^25/06/2010 12:05

Originally posted by nucLeaR
I'm watching Lost series now. I'm currently in a addictive unstoppable course. Watched 2 seasons and a half in 1 week :D

<3 nucLeaR

nucLeaR25/06/2010 15:03

I'm on season 4 already :D episode 7/8

FLP26/06/2010 11:53

seven pounds 1000/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9nn0eKwxHY
changed my life

lalevUl26/06/2010 14:52

Pride & Glory
imdb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482572/
trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nghhzzs-Aow

3ss26/06/2010 23:31

The break-up
Rating 10/10
Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEZbIfDQQyw

nucLeaR27/06/2010 00:10

The Ghost Writer
Rating 7/10
Good idea, but not very much action/scenarios.

V0ncH...27/06/2010 14:12

green zone (last movie seen in cinema)
havn't even seen Avatar (2009) yet lol and have it on DvD :O

unBreakS27/06/2010 14:39

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087469/
Rating:6

osvetN1k27/06/2010 18:25

Originally posted by nucLeaR
I'm on season 4 already :D episode 7/8


Lost <3

Nikša Jovanovic27/06/2010 18:30

Seven Pounds
Will Smith is the best actor for me now,the movie really touched me.
Rating 10

Page 5 of 69

Please log in to post replies.