Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 6 of 69
pheil27/06/2010 22:47

Name: district 9
Rate: 9/10 (IMDB: 8.3/10)
Description: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1136608/

what i think about the movie?

first i felt like not watching it, but then my friend had it on DVD and i went to his house and we watched it, when the movie started it was kinda boring but during the movie, it turned more exciting and interesting. I gotta say that its one of my favorite "action/scifi/thriller" movies so far, i hope they make second part of the movie, and i'm pretty sure they do ,because either the ending would be gay!

FLP28/06/2010 08:53

Originally posted by niki.rs
Seven Pounds
Will Smith is the best actor for me now,the movie really touched me.
Rating 10

first time I saw that movie I seize just on the end what's realy about,second time I saw it I almost cry

Nikša Jovanovic29/06/2010 14:00

Pitch Black (2000)
Rating 6/10
IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134847/

Dacca30/06/2010 03:56

Gattaca
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119177/
the best film ever

3ss04/07/2010 12:32

Goal 1 / 2 / 3
9/10
for football fans. :)
1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--qOSiMyD84
2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5BoN3Jxw0o
3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDKXsZ5WhPE&feature=related

NOEL04/07/2010 15:55

Funny People:

It's REALLY long, I love Sandler movies, but this one got a little dull. It's still a great movie and I suggest you to watch it, if you have a sunday with a blasted head after some crazy party.
Worth a watch anyway

7/10

unBreakS04/07/2010 16:03

Married with Children
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092400/fullcredits#cast

10/10

kafds04/07/2010 18:56

Shutter Island
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1130884/

Quite good, actually. A bit predictable, but it has that mysterious feeling in the end; what if they actually were right? What if it was a scam?

9/10

cahz0r Tournament #305/07/2010 00:39

Originally posted by kafds
Shutter Island
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1130884/

Quite good, actually. A bit predictable, but it has that mysterious feeling in the end; what if they actually were right? What if it was a scam?

9/10

i love this movie. is one of the latest i`ve watched.
i do believe that edward daniels was edward daniels :) and ashecliff was a brainwash facility

NR|spr*06/07/2010 03:02

Goal : It's a great movie with a strong story, it is good to watch at any time. 7/10

Goal 2 : It's not a bad movie to be honest, i wanted more from it but it is still enjoyable to watch. 6/10

Goal 3 : It has almost nothing in common with the two films from the series, and i ain't good, the story isn't anything like it should be. 3/10

аli06/07/2010 09:33

catacombs
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449471/

at the end the woman goes random and kills everyone. whoops, spoiled the whole movie ;D

perd0 mapper07/07/2010 01:14(edited 11/07/2010 21:26)

Guys im coming with a great tip for you.
If you want to see a comedy, where you will have smile on your face during whole movie, then:

She's out of my league
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815236/
My rate: 9/10

9 just because it is not a memory movie, that will stay in your mind for a whole life, but its the real comedy. Funny scenes, funny dialogues, good plot showing situations, which maybe could meet any of us, so thats what good comedy has to have!

Enjoy.

kunqui07/07/2010 18:05

Toy story 3
I watched it 3D.. I really recommend it.-

pLaguE^07/07/2010 19:31

Book of Eli
Rating: 9/10
Description: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1037705/

Overall really great movie, ending was kinda weird. Denzel is a straight bad ass.

unBreakS07/07/2010 23:03(edited 07/07/2010 23:03)

Dirty Sexy Money
IMDb : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0960136/
10/10 one hell of a movie

kREWAN07/07/2010 23:27(edited 07/07/2010 23:29)

Remember Me
Drama
2010
10/10 - I cried in the end, so sad.
Imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1403981/

pLaguE^08/07/2010 22:21

Ninja Assassin
8/10- 8 for all the action
Imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1186367/

Cant say that this is the best movie ive seen, but its some of the best action/blood ive seen in awhile. Really action-packed and worth watching

3ss09/07/2010 15:22

clash of the titans
9/10 I like these kind of story's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6CJenNMsb4

kafds09/07/2010 15:37

Title: Raging Bull (1980)

Genre: Drama (a biography)

Plot: An emotionally self-destructive boxer's journey through life, as the violence and temper that leads him to the top in the ring, destroys his life outside it.

IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081398/

9.1337/10

unBreakS11/07/2010 20:04

Title: The Sorcerer's Apprentice
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0963966/

rate: 8/10

Page 6 of 69

Please log in to post replies.