Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 61 of 69
Mik014/02/2013 06:26

Dog Day Afternoon
8/10
just watched it last night. damn, Al Pacino couldnt perform a better play like this. "Attica! Attica!" :D bank robber became star
and Lumet always made such good drama movies with no soundtrack, like 12 angry men, Network.

asterix-kzsrb18/02/2013 21:37(edited 18/02/2013 21:39)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHA6Ztf-RB4 (Trial HD) (1h:40min) - download from piratebay.youtube.com
THE BEST!
10/10 :first:




EDIT: Im not a gay, rly, i hate LGBT, but it's just funny :D

Bu7ler18/02/2013 22:32

I watched Serpico by Al Pacino. Though I'm not really a fan of Pacino movies, but this one sure was great. 9/10

KooleN18/02/2013 23:46

21 Grams
8/10
It was very entertaining by splitting scenes into puzzles cause it makes you think even more and follow the storyline until the very end, anyway very good drama.

finzer25/02/2013 00:01(edited 25/02/2013 00:02)

zero dark thirty 2012
imdb plot: A chronicle of the decade-long hunt for al-Qaeda terrorist leader Osama bin Laden after the September 2001 attacks, and his death at the hands of the Navy S.E.A.L. Team 6 in May 2011.

i absolutely loved it. Kathryn Bigelow is one hell of a director! just in term of editing (montage & cuts) she conveys many ideas. e.g : the films starts with a black screen & different survivors talking about 9/11 - CUT - then a shot showing a guy from the CIA torturing a presumed terrorist -> its all about how the USA sees itself and can react in the middle of a crisis. there the USA shows its dark & avenger side (violence breeding the desire for vengeance).

great flick, i'd rate it 9/11 :)

WeMeRA25/02/2013 00:29

Title: The Usual Suspects (1995)
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114814/?ref_=sr_1
Rating: 5/5

A must see movie, Kevin Spacey does his roll so fucking good that I might just let him take me in the ass!

Mik025/02/2013 03:34

Originally posted by WeMeRA
Title: The Usual Suspects (1995)
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114814/?ref_=sr_1
Rating: 5/5

A must see movie, Kevin Spacey does his roll so fucking good that I might just let him take me in the ass!

yes quiet a nice movie inded.
"take me in the ass" lol nice joke. but i have to remind u tha Kevin prefers hand job, if u have seen his another great movie, American Beauty. haha

WeMeRA25/02/2013 07:05

Originally posted by Mik0
Originally posted by WeMeRA
Title: The Usual Suspects (1995)
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114814/?ref_=sr_1
Rating: 5/5

A must see movie, Kevin Spacey does his roll so fucking good that I might just let him take me in the ass!

yes quiet a nice movie inded.
"take me in the ass" lol nice joke. but i have to remind u tha Kevin prefers hand job, if u have seen his another great movie, American Beauty. haha


Haha yes, I've seen that one! That movie is also really good!
And I see what you did there! ;)

nucLeaR04/03/2013 14:54

Side Effects (2013)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2053463/
8/10

An interesting movie about people who think they're too smart. Great twist.

WeMeRA04/03/2013 23:16

La Vita é bella (1997)
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118799/?ref_=sr_1

This movie might just be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my entire life. It's an Italian movie, they speak mostly Italian and German, but there was some english in the end. Only the Italian is subbed, because of that it gave me a feeling that the film-makers wanted me to see it from just the Italian perspective. Wich is great.

Definitely 5/5 lumberjacks in the forest. One of my favorites.

Michael Collins10/03/2013 08:42

Name: National Treasure: Book of secrets.
Rate: 8/10
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465234/

Little description:

Kinda enjoyable movie, but not that good as it seems to be. In fact there's plenty of movies like this. Movie is similar as a JFK, Ben Gates (Nicolas Cage) started discovering about civil war in USA, who killed Abe Lincoln and stuff that are hidden in along in histroy. Going through it, he got in a pretty big problems like kidnapping of president US. In the end they finished in room of gold, that room was searching for over years. People believe movie is based on real stuff.




CaBeZarecord holder11/03/2013 05:59

Title: Cinderella Man
Rate: 8.5/10
Description: The movie is about a famous boxer between 1929-1935 who suffers the great depression and, although he was old and untrained, starts fighting again in order to improve his economical situation.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0352248/

Brummbär17/03/2013 17:21

Life of Pi
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454876/
The best movie i've seen so far

Mik018/03/2013 02:11

Originally posted by Evil1
Life of Pi
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454876/
The best movie i've seen so far

one of the top5 movies among the nominated Best Pictures latest 20 years imo.

daza mapper18/03/2013 23:50

Title: The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey
Rate: 9/10
Movie was awesome I loved LOTR and this just expands on it. Super awesome! I know it was out like 3 months ago but I missed it back then and just decided to watch it today.

cologne19/03/2013 01:24

Change Up
9/10
Rly enjoyable movie if someone want so laugh as a bitch here it is

Bu7ler19/03/2013 16:27

Stumbled upon "Friday the 13th (2009)" in IMDB. Heard about the original version, but was too lazy to watch it. So... Instead I watched the new version of it. Wasn't the best nor the worst.
I'd give 7 out of 10.

Michael Collins19/03/2013 20:15

Originally posted by Bu7ler
Stumbled upon "Friday the 13th (2009)" in IMDB. Heard about the original version, but was too lazy to watch it. So... Instead I watched the new version of it. Wasn't the best nor the worst.
I'd give 7 out of 10.


The old one is better as i heard.

CamelCloudrecord holder19/03/2013 23:40

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by Bu7ler
Stumbled upon "Friday the 13th (2009)" in IMDB. Heard about the original version, but was too lazy to watch it. So... Instead I watched the new version of it. Wasn't the best nor the worst.
I'd give 7 out of 10.


The old one is better as i heard.


Even the 1980s version is shit, but at least it's better than the horror the modern version was.

Brummbär30/03/2013 12:01

A good day to Die Hard
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1606378/?ref_=sr_1


Sherlock Holmes
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0988045/?ref_=sr_4

second part even better

Page 61 of 69

Please log in to post replies.