Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 9 of 69
kafds23/07/2010 00:10

Green Zone - 7/10
Whatever Works - 7/10

Nikša Jovanovic23/07/2010 00:32

Superhero
8/10

akM23/07/2010 01:16

Inception 9.9/10

FLP23/07/2010 12:00

a-team trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z93AADd2Dpo
obe of the best movies in 2010

kafds23/07/2010 18:07(edited 23/07/2010 18:10)

Title: Crippled Masters (1979) (Original title: Tian can di que [Taiwan])
Director: Kei Law
Genre: Action, Drama
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0122029/ (Rating: 5.6)
Personal rating: 9.5/10

Thank you for this fantastic movie experience, kayne. I believe this is a must-see movie for everyone interested in great old-fashioned kung fu/martial arts movies with something different than the usual. The main characters are, as the movies title suggests, crippled - other one has no hands and the other one has no legs.

Title: Kung Fu Hustle (2004) (Original title: Kung fu [China])
Director: Stephen Chow
Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime, Fantasy
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373074/ (Rating: 7.8)
Personal rating: 10/10

I'm sure all of you are familiar with this great movie, Kung Fu Hustle, as was I. I had seen it twice before, but I decided to watch it again so that I can write about it here. I watched it. Nice!

shNzrecord holder Tournament #224/07/2010 21:27(edited 24/07/2010 21:28)

Inception
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/ (Rating: 9.3/10)
PR: 10/10

DiCaprio for president!

-STK-24/07/2010 22:46

Name: I Love You, Man (2009) IMDB
Rate:10/10

akM24/07/2010 23:39

crank 8/10

Acelamb25/07/2010 00:55

Inception
10/10

Shawshank Redemption
9/10

TlofT26/07/2010 04:32

inception, wow it was good. dont even notice how long it is cause there was always so much to follow

3ss26/07/2010 12:10

Title: The bounty hunter 2010
imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038919/
myRate: 9/10
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBvRuPGMSgM

nikitich moviemaker27/07/2010 21:00

Inception
10/10 - amazing. something very fresh and creative.
imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/

Nikša Jovanovic27/07/2010 23:09

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
it was fine 8.5/10

the call 2
everybody have seen that movie :) it is OK

mYmqONE28/07/2010 09:12

Toy Story 3 (2010)
5/5
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435761/

nucLeaR28/07/2010 14:46(edited 28/07/2010 14:47)

Fuck, I will watch Inception too soon at cinema. I'm waiting and i see here that everybody gave 9.9+ rate, so I'm sure I won't be disappointed. I also love almost all movies where Leonardo DiCaprio played, he's always choose to play only in great movies.

anyway....

Predators
7/10
No story, people falling from sky fighting against Predators on another planet, the same race that Arnold Schwarzenegger fought against 20 years ago. I think there will be a second part with only 2 main actors (the last 2 survivors).

unBreakS28/07/2010 20:30

Title: Fist Of Fury
Rate: 6/10
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068767/
Pretty old but i like it KUNG FU

200629/07/2010 20:56

Apocalypto
10/10, great story and acting.. i recommend

mYmqONE30/07/2010 09:14

Casablanca (1942)
had to watch it with my gf but actually ended up enjoying it

5/5
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034583/

Nikša Jovanovic30/07/2010 15:01

Shutter Island
9.145/10

Page 9 of 69

Please log in to post replies.