Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 10 of 69

Originally posted by oggi
Apocalypto
10/10, great story and acting.. i recommend

yes, really nice movie.
OT Inception 10/10. I was imperessed all the time. <3 Di Caprio

geddyK01/08/2010 10:51

Name: Inception
Rate: 9.9/10

Now I'm going to go on Step Up 3D and after this also on The Expendables :)

dLx01/08/2010 14:13

Inception 9.5/10

Great performance by DiCaprio.

Christopher Nolan is a living legend !

MaxteR01/08/2010 18:08

Kick-Ass
5/5 movie of the year so far for me :D

kREWAN01/08/2010 19:58(edited 01/08/2010 22:18)

Originally posted by geddyK
Name: Inception
Rate: 9.9/10

Now I'm going to go on Step Up 3D and after this also on The Expendables :)

why, stupid, you are.

ot: Star Wars, saw, I did!

taka02/08/2010 07:26

Originally posted by Master Yoda
Originally posted by geddyK
Name: Inception
Rate: 9.9/10

Now I'm going to go on Step Up 3D and after this also on The Expendables :)

why, stupid, you are.

ot: Star Wars, saw, I did!

Star Wars, seen, I have!

learn2GalacticBasic, faggot

owned02/08/2010 08:18

I've seen Inception three (3) times so far. Still amazing.

Inception - 10/10
Sex Drive - 8/10
Meet Bill - 8/10

KooleN02/08/2010 10:36

Primal Fear

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117381/

Edward Norton acting is Hilarious, absolutely a must see movie!

perd0 mapper02/08/2010 14:35(edited 02/08/2010 14:37)

Even this movie was already mentioned here - Shutter Island

When i started watching it my brother told me it's crap, it's boring etc.
When the movie ended, i told him, you idiot, why are you lying me, this movie was the best what i have seen in last two years. and it really was.
Just 1 hour after the movie (as i lain in bed) i thought about it, about the story etc, cause this movie force you to use your brain and be focussed on it all the time. still now i don't know exactly the point of this, but im pretty glad, cause i still can think about it.
This movie was made by a book, some people told me, it would be good if i read it, but i dont read books, nvm :p

Shutter island
Leonardo DiCaprio
My rating: 10/10

Simply watch this.

Today i'm going to the cinema for Inception, I will report my feelings later.

deus?02/08/2010 16:39

Insomnia.

just yesterday. that's a 2002 detective/thriller with Al Pachino. Very decent movie if you like puzzles.


And it's true about Shutter Island. Awesome movie.

omilo02/08/2010 19:43

Inception was crazy good :D

Leo deo is da man <3

Nikša Jovanovic02/08/2010 20:56

The Wolfman 9/10
Interesting movie

perd0 mapper02/08/2010 21:08(edited 02/08/2010 21:08)

Yes omilo, Inception was crazy good. Anybody go to the cimena to watch it, its the monster.

100/10

shNzrecord holder Tournament #202/08/2010 21:20

Taxi Driver

8/10

Da beach (the beach) starring DiCaprio <3 nostalgia
This is my favorite movie ever since premiere :)
101/10

shNzrecord holder Tournament #203/08/2010 02:16

Batman begins
10/10

Nikša Jovanovic03/08/2010 02:22

From Paris with love
10/10
fuckin nice movie :)

FLP03/08/2010 21:19

@niki travolta is still holding :)

Punk^04/08/2010 08:11

So, just finished watching The hills have eyes 1 and 2. The best way to describe these two movies would probably be by using the commonly known words FUCKING SHIT.
:-)
It's about the places in Nevada where the U.S. Military used to conduct Nuclear Testings. At these sites, some miners used to reside, and they refused to leave even though there would be nuclear testings. So when the test were about to begin the retards hid in the mines, and somehow them and all of their offspring mutated into these cannibalistic freaks (Did someone say cliché? lol).
Anyways, so in the first movie a family is trapped within their territory and most of them are slain like animals. (Oh, and I forgot to mention that even though the cannibalistic freaks barely can utter any words and mainly just moan, they're hyper intelligent and can rig fuel bombs and outsmarts everyone with ease. Über realistic). So in the end some survives and blablabla.

In the second movie we're back at the same spot, but this time it's some rookie soldiers who are sent there to protect some scientists from the freaks (who everyone thinks are dead). Well it turns out that when the soliders arrive all of the scientists are brutally slain (once again). Except for almost all of them, where some of them have been cut all over their body and then thrown in a toilet to slowly die of the infections and one had his head cut open by an axe and survives for days just sitting on a mountain top chillin'. Once again über realistic. Anyways, when the soldiers go to investigate one of them is snatched by the freaks and she's brutally raped by the "father" so the race can continue to live on (I was arund here i just went like wat). Anyways, I figure you can guess the ending yourselves, blabla survives everyone lives happily ever after. (Until the fucking third movie arrives)

Anyways, that was a long review, time to give it a grade.
I guess from a scale from 1 - 10, I'd give it like...
Well.. hm.
1

Until next time,
bye.
(Oh and also, please DONT WATCH THOSE FUCKING MOVIES THEY'RE CRAP :-) )

unBreakS04/08/2010 08:45

Title: Minority Report
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/
Rate: 7/10

Page 10 of 69

Please log in to post replies.