Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 11 of 69
geddyK04/08/2010 21:57

Name: The Spy Next Door
Rate: 10/10 (Jackie Chan <3)
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1273678/

DiDo-Grecord holder04/08/2010 22:44

Title: Soul Plane
Rate: 9/10

Nikša Jovanovic05/08/2010 13:10

Splice
9/10

koukouz mapperrecord holder05/08/2010 14:01

This thread is not very helpful for people who want some movies suggestions - - all the ratings are 9/10 to 10/10. Doesn't represent the reality I guess

FLP05/08/2010 18:45

grown ups 2010
great movie with great actors

nucLeaR09/08/2010 00:19

Well koukouz, everybody rates as he wishes... I mean if he liked the movie he will rate a 8+, I personally rated some 6-7's too, but what can I say you're right most of them don't really give good mark or make a good description.

That was the thread's point to find out new good movies, but I can't judge people for liking or not a movie...

NOEL09/08/2010 00:53(edited 09/08/2010 00:55)

The Number 23
Starring; Jim Carrey.

This is like the 3rd time I watch it, and despite still having the picture of Jim as a comedian, he does great in this movie. I was so sure I would be dissapointed, but I was not, I was pleasently surprised. The concept of the movie is great, as the obsession with 23 is in fact a real thing. The story is just hands down fantastic. Only real minus of the movie must be a bit poor acting at times from - especially - the guy who's playing the son.
Also the ending is a bit soso.

Still definitely worth a watch, if it's the first time you watch it, you will be seeing 23 everywhere for a while. 8/10.

boom.dll09/08/2010 01:55

i watched The Hangover the other day...

OH BOY! i pissed myself laughing! =D
the story is so basic and simple, yet so complex at the same time, and the characters are just breathtakingly funny man! FUNNY I TELL YA! :D

A3TIUS09/08/2010 11:42

Well, I have watched and collected a decent no of movies [around 500 good movies]. So if you need some suggestions on movies you havent watched yet can ask me for the names. Do mention which genre of movies you want i.e action/ romance/ thrillers/ horrors/ comedy/ drama etc.

unBreakS09/08/2010 13:45

Title: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0787475/
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0787475/
Rate: 8/10

Puppey12/08/2010 10:19

Hot tub time machine (2010)
rate: 2/10
desc:
Dunno really how can any1 laugh at this, when it is probably one of the worst movies I've seen this year. Painfully UNFUNNY.

Dragon12/08/2010 10:42

Originally posted by A3T!U$`
Well, I have watched and collected a decent no of movies [around 500 good movies]. So if you need some suggestions on movies you havent watched yet can ask me for the names. Do mention which genre of movies you want i.e action/ romance/ thrillers/ horrors/ comedy/ drama etc.


you mean cool action movies like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHgUjlUYDNk no thanks.

OT: A prophet http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1235166/ 9/10
best french movie since Leon

boom.dll12/08/2010 12:16(edited 12/08/2010 12:17)

holy crap! i gotta see those movies Dragon =D
#1 was absolutely freaking brilliant!



Originally posted by Puppey
Hot tub time machine (2010)
rate: 2/10
desc:
Dunno really how can any1 laugh at this, when it is probably one of the worst movies I've seen this year. Painfully UNFUNNY.


Actually the only thing i laughed at was the part when the black guy looked in the mirror and i saw his hair! That cracked me up HAHA

unBreakS12/08/2010 12:26

Title: Home Alone 3
IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119303/
Rate: 10/10
I cant stop lol

Puppey12/08/2010 17:09(edited 12/08/2010 17:10)

^ nice imdb

American history X
rate: 9/10
Ty for recommending it guys, really nicely thought with a nice msg in it that says "it's wrong to be a nazi".

True that booM.dll

A3TIUS12/08/2010 21:33

@ Dragon

Nice find but sry to disappoint ya...I watch only standard movies not like the ones you mentioned :)

DiDo-Grecord holder13/08/2010 01:15

Originally posted by FLP
grown ups 2010
great movie with great actors

+1 uber movie <3

k a f f e e13/08/2010 09:24(edited 13/08/2010 09:24)

title: zombie holocaust
imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079788/
rating: 3/10

extremly shitty movie... you dont even see any zombies, the story is crappy as fuck and just lol at the actor

аli13/08/2010 11:34

title: boss nigger
imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072725/
rating: 6/10

the theme song is epic tho

Punk^13/08/2010 11:53

Toy story 3
Haha, über cool movie. Great seeing it, reminded me of my childhood, watching the two first movies on VHS over and over, until they kinda broke lol.
Cool story and nice plot :)

10/10

Page 11 of 69

Please log in to post replies.