Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 12 of 69
unBreakS13/08/2010 12:37(edited 13/08/2010 12:37)

^ i watch it too but its seems a little boring

perd0 mapper13/08/2010 13:03

from paris with love
- my rate: 6/10
- nothing extra interesting, just another action movie

NOEL15/08/2010 23:50

Shutter Island:
It's a good movie, no doubt. But I would've loved an extra twist in the end, just to make the confusion total. Would be a fresh way to end a movie, without saying 2 much, I mean I'd like if he was actually turned into a "ghost". And he had been right throughout the entire movie.
Also a bit slow at times.

7/10

Horsemen:
Not so much to add, a pretty nice thriller but with (sadly) a very obvious ending.

4,5/10

The Hurt Locker:
A very good war movie, despite that not being my favorite genre I really enjoyed watching it. It's not a movie that will go over in history, not in my opinion anyway. But definitely worth a watch.

7/10

Man On Fire (2004):
Always been one of my favorite movies, rented it again this weekend, Denzel Washington probably in one of the best acts of his career, might be a bit slow in the beginning, but the end surely makes up for that.
Been some years since I watched it though, and maybe I just matured since the last time, but it didn't catch my attention quite like the other times.

9/10

Mum & Dad:

Watched 10 minutes of this movie, then we turned it off. Sadly that's 10 minutes I will never get back. I'll just leave that as it is.

0/10

unBreakS16/08/2010 08:32

The Punisher
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330793/
rate: 10/10

heL^_x16/08/2010 09:05(edited 16/08/2010 09:10)

Lastest movie i've seen :

Step Up 1 :
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462590/
9/10 For person who like dance, and the actors

Step Up 2 :
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1023481/
9/10 also, i really liked those movie

Fighting :

www.imdb.com/title/tt1082601/
9/10 Good fight and story movie

Amercian History X : Amazing movie for me, u learn and change opinions.. It opens ur eyes !

Fight Club :

http://www.imdb.fr/title/tt0137523/
10/10
Edward Norton and Brad Pitt are incredible, and GOOD film

"And every Will Smith's movies are incredible.. All 10/10!"

Godlajk16/08/2010 09:37

Darkness (2002)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273517/

10/10 - it likes to scare me.
This is a movie you don't want to see alone at 3 AM in total darkness alone. You'll shit bricks.

Trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovnCWmCm98g

geddyK16/08/2010 10:48(edited 16/08/2010 11:05)

Movies, which I recently watched from my computers are:

Name: Rush Hour ('98)
Rate: 9.7/10
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120812/

Name: Rush Hour 2 ('01)
Rate: 9.9/10
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266915/

Name: Rush Hour 3 ('07)
Rate: 9.8/10
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0293564/

For somebody, who's fan of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker ;)

---------------From the cinema---------------

Title: Step Up 3-D (3 in 3D)
Rate: 10/10
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1193631/

I recommend everyone! Just need to feel it yourself...

NOEL16/08/2010 12:36(edited 16/08/2010 12:37)

The Rush Hour movies are great geddyK, but I still have to disagree with you and rate them like this.

Rush Hour 1:
9

Rush Hour 2:
9.5

Rush Hour 3:
10

I could write a novel regarding my reasons for these ratings, but I'll just say that I think it's one of the most succesful series of movies to date, quality wise. The third one was a perfect way to end things, and also, in my opinion, the funniest of the three.

As for Step Up, I got a slight idea about what the story is about, despite not having watched any trailers what so ever;
Theres two main characters, a boy and a girl, they end up dancing together and falling in love, they have a crew of some sort that are going to participate in a major tournament, and of course, end up winning in a spectacular and ultra close final.

Is this totally off or am I on the right path? If I am, then I don't think you should recommend this movie to everyone, recommend it to people who either fanatically love dance movies, or people who havent seen the other step up movies. They seem to just have the exact same story, and no fucking way this 3D crap is an exception.

shNzrecord holder Tournament #216/08/2010 12:36

Escape From Alcatraz
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079116/
10/10

Amazing story lol, can't believe its true.

Clint Eastwood ftw!!

3ss16/08/2010 16:05

Soul Plane
imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367085/
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GlwowBL_bY
Rate: 9/10 funny shit. ;]

You Don't Mess with the Zohan
imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0960144/
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2c4h724bUs&feature=fvst
Rate: 9/10 hilarious

shNzrecord holder Tournament #216/08/2010 16:51

Originally posted by Godlajk
Darkness (2002)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273517/

10/10 - it likes to scare me.
This is a movie you don't want to see alone at 3 AM in total darkness alone. You'll shit bricks.

Trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovnCWmCm98g


Hoho dude thank you I like this kind of scary shits and I always watch them alone but so far non of them is scary enough... I've seen Paranormal Activity but its nothing special :D I'll watch this one tonight.

Cola^16/08/2010 18:16

Step up and Step up 2
9.5/10
I just love dance movies.

Going to watch Step up 3D soon!

shNzrecord holder Tournament #217/08/2010 00:12

Just saw Things we lost in the fire
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469623/

Really good movie, made me think about life you know... Kinda sad tho but it worth every minute you spend to watch it.
Also great acting by Benicio Del Toro(one of my favorite actors), Halle Berry, David Duchovny and everyone else.

actepukc^17/08/2010 00:28

" How high " after 3 hours :D

NOEL17/08/2010 01:15

Pain Olympics: Extended Cut (Rewatched for the purpose of this review - which has been requested).

Well it starts off in the same pace it ends, the horror is endless, basically the movie is about men, causing as much pain as possible to their own penis, some of these acts actually hurts on the viewer, just cause he knows how much it has to hurt.

My favorite clip in the movie is probably the guy attaching a couple of steel wires to his forehead opening (aka the peehole), thus making them stretch it to a level beyond insane.
Another great input is the guy frying his own penis with a car battery, which also makes him "go off".

I had to mute the music, it was definitely not my taste.
If you're tired of movies like "The Grudge" and other hyped horror movies, this is definitely for you.

Horror-rating:
9/10.

pLaguE^17/08/2010 01:40

Originally posted by NOEL
Pain Olympics: Extended Cut (Rewatched for the purpose of this review - which has been requested).

Well it starts off in the same pace it ends, the horror is endless, basically the movie is about men, causing as much pain as possible to their own penis, some of these acts actually hurts on the viewer, just cause he knows how much it has to hurt.

My favorite clip in the movie is probably the guy attaching a couple of steel wires to his forehead opening (aka the peehole), thus making them stretch it to a level beyond insane.
Another great input is the guy frying his own penis with a car battery, which also makes him "go off".

I had to mute the music, it was definitely not my taste.
If you're tired of movies like "The Grudge" and other hyped horror movies, this is definitely for you.

Horror-rating:
9/10.

To be perfectly honest, that sounds like the worst movie you will ever see. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG YOU????????

NOEL17/08/2010 09:11

Originally posted by pLaguEツ
Originally posted by NOEL
Pain Olympics: Extended Cut (Rewatched for the purpose of this review - which has been requested).

Well it starts off in the same pace it ends, the horror is endless, basically the movie is about men, causing as much pain as possible to their own penis, some of these acts actually hurts on the viewer, just cause he knows how much it has to hurt.

My favorite clip in the movie is probably the guy attaching a couple of steel wires to his forehead opening (aka the peehole), thus making them stretch it to a level beyond insane.
Another great input is the guy frying his own penis with a car battery, which also makes him "go off".

I had to mute the music, it was definitely not my taste.
If you're tired of movies like "The Grudge" and other hyped horror movies, this is definitely for you.

Horror-rating:
9/10.

To be perfectly honest, that sounds like the worst movie you will ever see. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG YOU????????


It's a viral video similar to "2 girls 1 cup" - if you have the right(or wrong) set of friends you can't miss things like this.
However I did already make a very very short review on the worst movie you will ever see, check my earlier post where I rated like 5 movies, "Mum & Dad". I only watched like 10-15 mins and can already nominate this as the worst shit I've ever seen. I'd rather watch Pain Olympics again. Hands down.

geddyK17/08/2010 10:55

Originally posted by NOEL
The Rush Hour movies are great geddyK, but I still have to disagree with you and rate them like this.

Rush Hour 1:
9

Rush Hour 2:
9.5

Rush Hour 3:
10

I could write a novel regarding my reasons for these ratings, but I'll just say that I think it's one of the most succesful series of movies to date, quality wise. The third one was a perfect way to end things, and also, in my opinion, the funniest of the three.

As for Step Up, I got a slight idea about what the story is about, despite not having watched any trailers what so ever;
Theres two main characters, a boy and a girl, they end up dancing together and falling in love, they have a crew of some sort that are going to participate in a major tournament, and of course, end up winning in a spectacular and ultra close final.

Is this totally off or am I on the right path? If I am, then I don't think you should recommend this movie to everyone, recommend it to people who either fanatically love dance movies, or people who havent seen the other step up movies. They seem to just have the exact same story, and no fucking way this 3D crap is an exception.

About Rush Hour 2 & 3:
I don't know like you, but I prefer more Rush Hour 2 than Rush Hour 3, because in 2 is more funner and great to watch as Jackie Chan with Chris Tucker joke. In RH 3 already happening everything on seriously. There are exceptions ofc. As well as these actors are already more more senior, they already have the chin in the film, they are fatter of case Chris Tucker's etc. I personally liked, when Chris Tucker was thin as in Rush Hour 1 and looked very funny in the suit xD. It's my own opionion and of course you may disagreed with me :) It's OK. I understand =)

About Step Up 3D:
I recommend to everyone, who loves a good music and likes dance, friendship and love as well. Seems to me that everyone loves/likes a good music and many guys of you also dance, so the film is 'almost' to everybody. As for me the film is the most enjoyable to eyes that therefore I rated 10/10 + is in 3D yet, so even I would give 10+. You have to feel it for yourself, then to convince, because my words anyway mean nothing. FEEL IT on the own skin, please!
Thumbs up :up:

Cola^17/08/2010 15:22

Just watched Robin Hood (2010) it wasnt just movie for my taste. 6/10

I dont know who should i recommend this one :d
Watch the trailer ur self

boom.dll17/08/2010 16:49(edited 17/08/2010 16:52)

i watched "The Bank Job" ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0200465/ ) the other day, and i must say that i loved every minute of it.
Kept me right in my seat watching.

I'll rate it a 8.5/10 (great movie)

Here's the trailer: http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=P-yikylK5gI


PS: been watching Jason Statham movies lately. Gotta love that guy. Pro ;)

Page 12 of 69

Please log in to post replies.