Last Movie you have seen

Started by nucLeaR
29/05/2010 21:58
Page 13 of 69
eeK17/08/2010 17:27

Watched "The Bank Job" earlier, i can't say that very interesting movie, one thing what i liked is Jason's Statham's acting. I love his acting.

shNzrecord holder Tournament #217/08/2010 18:45(edited 30/05/2011 04:10)

Plup Fiction
10/10
Haha great movie, love Tarantino style!!

DiDo-Grecord holder17/08/2010 18:47

Tekken
8/10 because he didn't fuck the chick :((((((

Grrr17/08/2010 20:49

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
Tekken
8/10 because he didn't fuck the chick :((((((


7/10 because he didn't killed his father

Godlajk17/08/2010 21:05

Originally posted by shnz
Originally posted by Godlajk
Darkness (2002)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0273517/

10/10 - it likes to scare me.
This is a movie you don't want to see alone at 3 AM in total darkness alone. You'll shit bricks.

Trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovnCWmCm98g


Hoho dude thank you I like this kind of scary shits and I always watch them alone but so far non of them is scary enough... I've seen Paranormal Activity but its nothing special :D I'll watch this one tonight.


Remember high volume! If you remember it, you'll regret it. xD

Puppey18/08/2010 14:36

A Deal Is a Deal (2008)
rate: 7/10

Quite a nice movie actually, I thought it will be one of those cheap comedy/dramas but it turned out nicely!

Nikša Jovanovic18/08/2010 23:09

Life and death of porno band (2010)
Zivot i smrt porno bande (Serbian)

Idk snuff,low budget , but 2/10

geddyK19/08/2010 12:05(edited 19/08/2010 12:06)

Name: Mission - Impossible 2 ('00)
Rate: 6/10
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120755/

To be honest, when I watched the movie I was a bit bored =/ So and so.

Name: Mission - Impossible 3 ('06)
Rate: 8/10
IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317919/

Fo sho a lot better than 2. Recommend more it than 2!

Btw. Tommorow will be release The Expendables <3 This will be something sick!
Trailer for those, who don't know what it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auwwbn4PTxw

3ss19/08/2010 14:36

jackass The lost tapes
rate: 8/10

Top Gear - The Challenges 4 (2010)
rate: 10/10

nucLeaR20/08/2010 21:10

Today I've just seen Inception because I was in holiday and there was no cinemas around -,-

Well, It was a nice movie, good story and in the end Donn was tricked by his own mind :P. I wished I had a device like that :)

Dragon20/08/2010 21:20

I don't think he was tricked. the spinning thing was just about to stop...

Puppey20/08/2010 21:22

Hot Rod (2007)
rate:8/10

That was some pretty funny stuff right there. Good characters and teh main protagonist basically raped his role without any major flaws. Good movie if u wanna laugh at some silly/stupid sh*t. Highly recommended for those who like immature humor.

akM20/08/2010 21:54

has anybody seen the last airbender or something? my friends wanna go there but the trailer seems so crappy..

kunqui20/08/2010 22:48(edited 20/08/2010 22:49)

snatch
10/10

LOL :D

akM23/08/2010 00:46

the expendables; 7/10

lots of action ofc. too bad arnold was in for only like 30 sec.. there was abit of funny one-liners in it. further more, like i said before, lots of action. to bad u can clearly see that the special effects are fake. also sometimes the camera got really blury.. kinda strange.

NOEL23/08/2010 02:17(edited 23/08/2010 02:17)

Wanted:

3rd time I watch this actually.
Great movie to start off with, plenty of action, Angelina Jolie hotter than ever and a really wellwritten, somewhat surreal story (bending bullets) - and just overall a great cast.
I can't really put my finger on anything that's bad, maybe apart from the last 2 seconds.

9/10 - Superb.

Bits and Pieces; Pablo Fransico (Standup show):

Like the 5'th time I watch this, and I still laugh.
One of the best standup shows I've ever seen, really had me in tears the first time.
Watch it.

10/10

Dark Water:


A pretty weird film, nevertheless still a decent one. It's up to the person I guess.

5/10

Nikša Jovanovic23/08/2010 02:58(edited 23/08/2010 02:58)

Salt
hmm impossible movie
8/10

boom.dll23/08/2010 05:28(edited 23/08/2010 05:33)

Originally posted by akM
has anybody seen the last airbender or something? my friends wanna go there but the trailer seems so crappy..

i watched it... and its a "meh" movie... it just is too fast... they rushed the whole movie. the concept is nice (comic books) if you like fantasy stories. theres actually no battles at all.... what you see in the trailer, thats most of the action in the movie.
my rate: 3.5/10

salt
hmm impossible movie
8/10


Angelina Jolie can't fight or run for shit in this movie. she didn't convince me at all as a super-secret-russian-spy... the movie was nice tho. loved the way Liev Schrieber (Sabretooth from X-men:Wolverine) acted. sick storyline.


@ kunqui: the best movie ever! :D eh?

Puppey23/08/2010 09:32

Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
rate: 6/10

I have to say that this is probably one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen. This movie actually has no story at all, and teh main char. is just plain retarded.
If u're up for a weird and obnoxious movie, then this is the movie for ya.

DiDo-Grecord holder23/08/2010 10:19

Never Back Down
1337/1337 <3

Page 13 of 69

Please log in to post replies.