What age will you stop gaming?

Started by KooleN
03/06/2010 19:53
Page 2 of 2
kz`Moxx mapper06/06/2010 03:19

17

akM06/06/2010 15:48

100

ndR moviemaker Tournament #206/06/2010 22:48

Originally posted by kz`Moxx
17


You lost.

Btw Ggs I like your avatar :)

Punk^07/06/2010 00:17

Whenever I don't enjoy it anymore. So probably in 30 years or so.

V0ncH...07/06/2010 11:28(edited 07/06/2010 11:33)

was planning to pimp pc with new gear but, dont really game much now so dnt think i need to upgrade, though always wanted to play l4d2 on 200fps, dont think i have the time for it now.

16yo 2weeks ago, dont game much so agree with Grrrr, game when free, but would not waste time, instead will do something beneficial in listening to a lecture or something so as to not make it a complete waste of time.

DiDo-Grecord holder07/06/2010 14:23

I've quited last year so 16.

loopah07/06/2010 23:42

Huh, isn't that a stupid question? If you've got time and still enjoy it, why stop? I'm 21, got a nice job, a nice social life and when i get an hour free at night or something I play a little Diablo 2 or Warcraft 3 or whatever, lost my steamacc (:

pheil11/06/2010 21:10

when i see flying cars at my hometown! :)

prof. chosen01/07/2010 12:39(edited 01/07/2010 12:40)

in a few years, when i turn 13

unBreakS01/07/2010 12:44

i`m now 13 so i guess 18-20

mtoboiii8000 mapper01/07/2010 13:44

NdR, whenever i visit France, we have to meet and play Zelda OOT and Majoras Mask :)

NR|spr*01/07/2010 16:09

I don't see a point in stopping, at least not for now, i'm 19 so i guess i will play games until i have time for that !

After a get 1st place on XJ :P

200611/07/2010 01:24

you're gonna have to wait quite a while then^^ no offence

Vee mapper VIP11/07/2010 02:10

When I'm dead!

Krzywy11/07/2010 03:12

Originally posted by Vee
When I'm dead!


+10

true

remake11/07/2010 04:04

I'll stop when Vee is dead

Insignia11/07/2010 09:56

I'll stop only if I would get bored of it.

west,11/07/2010 11:13

Originally posted by Vee
When I'm dead!

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.