uq_jumpstats v2.42

Started by BorJomi
14/06/2010 23:31
Page 19 of 37
BorJomi28/09/2010 15:20

look at up post, plug not tested on 100aa,

watafak29/09/2010 02:06

Hello. This must be a bug?
demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7i97vzzqz7f5372

t0xwillEE^^29/09/2010 21:34

i installed amxx 1.8.1 unrar the " addons " folder in cstrike and try to go hlds - steam.dll missing :O / new game - drop after pushing the " start " button :S please help me :(

Exolent29/09/2010 21:50

Originally posted by t0xwillEE^^
i installed amxx 1.8.1 unrar the " addons " folder in cstrike and try to go hlds - steam.dll missing :O / new game - drop after pushing the " start " button :S please help me :(


Run your "New Game" server at least once without AMXX installed.
Then, install AMXX and whatever plugins you want.

Ackn_03/10/2010 12:31

i try that but it doesnt works

BorJomi03/10/2010 16:54

update 1.91

Changes
-Removed a mini surf bug
-Corrected a problem with colorchat for real ladderbhop
-cmd /height added to the options
-Fixed bug with sw-bhop
-Added cvar kz_uq_max_strafes, if the number of strafes exceeds this value then the stat reset
-Change some cvar at colorchat for duckbhop and bhopinduck
-Small fixes

dont forget updaet cfg

RnT.03/10/2010 17:03

Borjomi, I think the best thing u did for now, is to separate uq_tops from uq_plugins, cause on hide n seek server, u can bug your plugin with duck block, but now I turn on only uq_plugin , and no one is borring me about lj bug on ljtop.

Arion04/10/2010 14:21(edited 04/10/2010 14:21)

I have found 6 bugs at 1.91

Download : http://www.sendspace.com/file/9eoudv

1.I make SCJ SW and shows Backwards - Sideways :| and i make only SW
2.I make SCJ SW and shows WJ
3.I makw SCJ SW and shows WJ BW-SW
4.1.There are 2 modes of making real ladder bhop ( see demo )
4.2.I make Real ladder bhop and shows Drop BJ pre
4.3.If i jump with duck on on a ladder and then make ladder bhop shows Drop BJ

zahgelu06/10/2010 00:31

Thank you ! Nice work.

Arion06/10/2010 17:26

WTF ? xDxDxDxD

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3107/kzlongjumps20028.png

I didn't even jump, the cs jumped by it self

musaka09/10/2010 16:30

Originally posted by Ex3cuTioN
WTF ? xDxDxDxD

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3107/kzlongjumps20028.png

I didn't even jump, the cs jumped by it self

HAHAAHAH right....

Arion10/10/2010 07:26(edited 10/10/2010 07:27)

Originally posted by musaka
Originally posted by Ex3cuTioN
WTF ? xDxDxDxD

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3107/kzlongjumps20028.png

I didn't even jump, the cs jumped by it self

HAHAAHAH right....



The story:

I was watching a demo then i started the LAN, i was going to left (+moveleft stucked from demo), i went to console,i wrote -moveleft then when i closed the console cs jumped by it self :| 275 lj

PS:At version hmm 1.6 i think there was no CJ instead of SCJ or WJ instead of SCJ bug !

DiscJockey11/10/2010 12:57

269 bj???

Another bug with bj. I jump in kz_longjumps2, over the edge. It doesn't show edgebug because I haven't say /ebstats yet. But it still show a miss bj with unbelievable stat. Check it:

http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad132/UnitLee/Counter%20Strike/bjbug.jpg

BorJomi11/10/2010 16:35

update 1.92

Changes
- Corrected a bug with duckbhop
- Fixed bug when jumping after touching some entity
- Hopefully fixed a bug if you jump and doing edgbug

BotaniQ11/10/2010 16:44(edited 11/10/2010 16:47)

cool, Borjomi, thats what i just waited for! ;)
but for some reason its undownloadable

BorJomi11/10/2010 16:55

fixed

DiscJockey12/10/2010 13:27(edited 12/10/2010 13:28)

Not show bug yet but I will report if it happen again.

Hey BorJomi! I have an idea:
Can you add a code that make a screenshot whenever you do a top stat? Such as: When you do 252 lj stat and take top 5 lj. It will automatically take a sreenshot of your stat.

I have an idea because sometimes I do a top stat but forget or take a screenshot too slow so the stat disappear.

BorJomi12/10/2010 14:51

i allready done this function, so wait next realise.

Arion12/10/2010 15:29

Still shows CJ and WJ instead of SCJ :| i'm very pised off !

In version 1.6 this bug wasn't

BorJomi12/10/2010 15:39(edited 12/10/2010 15:45)

you blind or what? i wrote, plug never testet on 100aa and in the near future there's no time coding/testing for 100aa, cause i have another projects, but if you want jumping scj as you wrote you can jump on 1.6.

Page 19 of 37

Please log in to post replies.