uq_jumpstats v2.42
Started by BorJomi
14/06/2010 23:31
Page 37 of 37
ivansky30/01/2012 21:39
100%
haI^03/02/2012 14:39
Download link please? I can`t find it anywhere...
prad03/02/2012 16:19
@ haI^
http://www.sendspace.com/file/a0jr03
xitzu20/02/2012 01:28(edited 24/02/2012 01:18)
is it working?
i can't activate on New Game.
@EDIT
who can't use any kind of addon on new game, read this : http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=4838
It solved my problem.
staNioN`24/02/2012 16:19
Originally posted by ivansky100%
Michael Collins25/02/2012 09:22
- Gj guy's , i might install on my lan server ! :D
D@NG3R`
03/03/2012 20:09
Originally posted by D@NG3R`How to change color of hud? I mean when jumping LongJump the hud message not to be blue but other color
Innes27/05/2012 16:08
I need uq_jumpstats.spr...
bukbuk16/10/2012 13:57
è¿™é‡Œèƒ½æ‰“ä¸æ–‡- -?
proffi26/12/2012 07:35
bugged stat because of it, all of the server crashes
before submitting it here Fixed idiot even become the norm to create one can not funny
darcadarca09/02/2013 10:07(edited 09/02/2013 10:32)
[AMXX] Invalid Plugin (plugin "uq_jumpstats.amxx")
and on my server (hosted ,linux) says in chat "Diferent version of ..... bla bla from tops ... "
- it work for me first time !
Page 37 of 37
Please log in to post replies.