uq_jumpstats v2.42

Started by BorJomi
14/06/2010 23:31
Page 36 of 37
BorJomi26/09/2011 16:37

update 2.41

- Fix lang file

dx^26/09/2011 17:11

I downloaded the v2.39beta yesterday, you could tell me WHAT has been fixed in this new version 2.41'm already downloading more I just want to know WHAT he was exchanged or update, thanks

BorJomi26/09/2011 17:23(edited 26/09/2011 17:24)

1 serious fix, when block stats doesnt appear, other updates associated with multilanguage module

dx^26/09/2011 17:32

Oh yes, I had noticed this error on the block does not appear in the previous version already installed this new now

BorJomi27/09/2011 00:46

my fault

update 2.41a

- fix bug with duck pre

d1zz27/09/2011 15:25

oh nice.
good job!

Dāvis02/10/2011 18:21

Hello.. i download AMX with addons map ( version 1.8.1 ) i placed the plugin files in the addons map , but when i start my singleplayer it doesn't start or crashes the game..

plowed02/10/2011 19:12

start your server once before you install amxx.

BorJomi02/10/2011 23:47

update 2.42

- Corrected a problem with the first Duck with /duckpre
- Improved detection SCJ after Jump
- Corrected wrong results in top for sql version
- Added a cvar kz_uq_speed_allteam, on\off speedometer to all team (not dependent on cvar kz_uq_team)
- Other fixes

How to change color of hud? I mean when jumping LongJump the hud message not to be blue but other color

kanabis4o20/10/2011 18:17

download link for JumpStats Version: 2.37d please :)

ivansky20/10/2011 19:23

why the hell would you need older version when every new version gets better?

xitzu19/11/2011 18:07

I downloaded it, but i just put the things on its place and it doesn't work. what i need to do?

Icery30/11/2011 10:31

Awesome plugin!
I wait for a long time already!
Tkx!!

latlED03/01/2012 04:12

I know how to bug CJ.

First i do normal scj pre, gettigng 299 pre, allready after simple cj, and stats look like simple cj, but with it you can bug cj top getting max pre.

Its like double scjcj.

Hope you understood me... bad english.

fkinhns04/01/2012 13:09

How to install it in new game lol?

Gargoyle19/01/2012 14:30

Can some admin EDIT the main post by mentioning that it's not safe to use this in a record demo anymore. Or the author itself. IF it is infact this version/plugin of which the heated up discussion is going on.

w1zzrecord holder19/01/2012 15:14

Wtf, I already did that a few days ago. Borjomi must've edited it back.

THREAD CLOSED!

faker mapper28/01/2012 17:36

Thread is open again, as this plugin isn't causing the problems after all. Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

DL link is still missing though

rnd.cL30/01/2012 20:54

So it's safe now?

Page 36 of 37

Please log in to post replies.