uq_jumpstats v2.42

Started by BorJomi
14/06/2010 23:31
Page 23 of 37
RnT.31/10/2010 16:43

lolz u need to put uq_jumpstats_tops.amxx on plugins.ini too.
plugin stats and plugin top are diferente plugins.

musaka31/10/2010 16:57

Originally posted by _Lolz
why when I write /lj15 i can't see the top? :/

same here

BorJomi31/10/2010 17:11

Originally posted by RnT.
lolz u need to put uq_jumpstats_tops.amxx on plugins.ini too.
plugin stats and plugin top are diferente plugins.

beuhnoix03/11/2010 17:03

Originally posted by BorJomi
Originally posted by RnT.
lolz u need to put uq_jumpstats_tops.amxx on plugins.ini too.
plugin stats and plugin top are diferente plugins.


thx all :p

Gnomas04/11/2010 09:49

there is a bug 4 me: then I start lan server and press TAB it always shows that I'm spectator. And then I write any your stats command like "/ljstats" "/showpre" etc. then I join ct team.

rolin'04/11/2010 16:16(edited 05/11/2010 14:28)

Why when I jumping on flat floor once I've got failstats and next time normal stats...
And I have a problem with ljtops, it's removing by itself and i dunno why - I don't use sql.

WazZa,^05/11/2010 22:13

Version 1.99 aa 10, people can jump 260+ with lj (bug) demo:
works in all maps that has a little slide...

(i dont know if you can see the demo, 47/48 protocol)
http://www.upload.ee/files/906167/bug.dem.html

DiscJockey06/11/2010 15:21

Yep. I've done 262 lj before, in uq 1.8x. So this bug still happen now, hmmm

Nukk07/11/2010 19:26

haha lolz,/lj10,not /lj15

beuhnoix07/11/2010 19:53

Its the same, nice try :p

BorJomi12/11/2010 14:33

update 2.0Changes

-Optimized code, removed my comments and unnecessary lines, made it more readable and comfortable for modding
-Finally, my hands reached to calculate the distance, now stats show more or less real distance thank Exolents notes, and do corrected the calculation fail distance.
-fix some problems with dropbj
-Due to problems with the surf bug i add detecting touch somthing, now if when you jumped and if you touch somthing in air then stats=failed.
-Added personal stats worked with *. dat tops, open top with cmd say /mylj
-So, i decided to add support for jumping with weapons, but its make some lags on server, so i made tops just for standard techniques, and without sql support, open top with cmd say /wpnlj
-fixes various bugs.
-and update php

BorJomi12/11/2010 19:40

mini update 2.0a

Changes
-fix erorr with /mylj (my stupid fault:D)
-add in "kz_uq_connect" letter n=enable sound on player

berix12/11/2010 21:22

new error for php files
[blockquote]
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/berix/domains/kreedz.pl/public_html/ljstats/uq_jumpstats.php on line 101
Error - Table 'berix_ljs.lj_TOP' doesn't exist
Resource id #1[/blockquote]

BorJomi12/11/2010 21:34(edited 12/11/2010 21:36)

try to rename in db all tables

LJ_TOP on lj_TOP, CJ_TOP on cj_TOP etc..

mizhaC*13/11/2010 04:13(edited 13/11/2010 04:16)

English
loved one, friend Borjomi, look I explain my problem, Official Server KReedz Peru, what happens is that when using the plugin uq_jumpstats 2.0a, in my lan server, everything works perfectly, but when worn by ftp to a server, the plugin runs perfect, all options cvars work, but do not check the stats in the hud, not out speed, strafe, lonjumps, bhopsjumps, do not check any statistics, and also keeps statistics on the top, but as I say again, the options plugin cvars if activated, including the menu / ljsmenu, but at this writing, all options are disabled, I pray you attend my request, sorry for the bad English, not speak English
Spanish
querido, amigo borjomi, mira te explico mi problema, Servidor OFicial KReedz Peru, lo que pasa que al usar el plugin uq_jumpstats 2.0a, en mi server lan, todo funciona a la perfección, pero al llevarlo por ftp a un servidor, el plugin corre perfecto, todas las opciones cvars funcionan, PERO no marca las estadisticas en el hud, no sale speed, strafes, lonjumps, bhopsjumps, no marca ninguna estadística ,y tampoco guarda las estadisticas en el top, pero como vuelvo a decir, las opciones cvars del plugin si se activan, incluso el menu /ljsmenu, pero al escribir esto, todas las opciones aparecen disabled, ruego atiendas mi pedido, disculpa por el mal ingles, no hablo mucho ingles

BorJomi13/11/2010 07:31

mm try record a demo, with few jumps, and opening some menus and upload to sendspace.com.

mizhaC*13/11/2010 12:07(edited 13/11/2010 12:10)

thanks for your answer, but I've noticed that the plugin only marks for cs steam, the steam not not get no statistics, I have to do to make the plugin also I do not keep statistics of not steam?

BorJomi13/11/2010 17:17

Originally posted by mizhaC*
thanks for your answer, but I've noticed that the plugin only marks for cs steam, the steam not not get no statistics, I have to do to make the plugin also I do not keep statistics of not steam?

oh, i dont understand what you write))


php update-do better protection from sql-injection

BorJomi13/11/2010 19:59

another php update -fix another sql-injection

BorJomi14/11/2010 22:28

[Color]update 2.0b[/color]

Changes
-Fix some errors
-Fix maptop+webtop
-Change the registers table names, now they are the same in php and sma, so advise update all(php and plug) otherwise you may experience errors, as if there are problems with an existing database tables, change the registers for all top table names i.e, LJ_TOP in lj_top etc .

Page 23 of 37

Please log in to post replies.