uq_jumpstats v2.42

Started by BorJomi
14/06/2010 23:31
Page 3 of 37
BorJomi17/06/2010 23:08

small update 1.52

repingayok18/06/2010 09:35(edited 18/06/2010 09:46)

Maybe you add config to your plugin like this:

[code="uq_jumpstats_v1.52.cfg"]
// Config of JumpStats by [kzuq]BorJomi
// version 1.52

// What should work when players connect to the server:
// 0 = none,
// a = colorchat,
// b = stats,
// c = speed,
// d = showpre,
// e = strafe stats,
// f = beam,
// g = duck stats for mcj,
// h = shows message when your bhop prestrafe is failed,
// i=show multibhop pre,
// j= show prestrafe after duck,
// k=show lj prestrafe)
kz_uq_connect «abdehk»

// Allow highlighting after landing (1 = on, 0 = off; works for holy, leet and god distances)
kz_uq_light «1»

// Allow sounds (1 = on, 0 = off)
kz_uq_sounds «1»

// How to save Top10 (2 = steamid, 1 = Ip, 0 = name)
kz_uq_top_by «0»

// Allow check to legal settings (1 = on, 0 = off)
kz_uq_save_top «1» - On/Off TOP10 (1 = on, 0 = off)
kz_uq_maptop «1» - On/Off MapTop (1 = on, 0 = off)

// Allow check to legal settings (1 = on, 0 = off)
kz_uq_legal_settings «1»
kz_uq_fps «0» (1=more than 101 FPS jump does not count(*beta), 0= counts)

// The prefix for all messages in chat
kz_uq_prefix «unique-kz»

// How to set up a server by value sv_airaccelerate (0=10aa, 1=100aa)
kz_uq_airaccelerate «0»

// Color Hud message statistics when you jump, in the RGB
kz_uq_stats_red «0»
kz_uq_stats_green «255»
kz_uq_stats_blue «159»

// Color Hud messages Fail statistics when you jump, in the RGB
kz_uq_failstats_red «255»
kz_uq_failstats_green «0»
kz_uq_failstats_blue «109»

// Color Hud messages prestrafe, in the RGB
kz_uq_prestrafe_red «255»
kz_uq_prestrafe_green «255»
kz_uq_prestrafe_blue «255»

// Color of speed, in the RGB
kz_uq_speed_red «255»
kz_uq_speed_green «255»
kz_uq_speed_blue «255»

// Coordinates Hud messages of General stats jump
kz_uq_stats_x «-1.0»
kz_uq_stats_y «0.70»

// Coordinates Hud messages of Strafes Stats
kz_uq_strafe_x «0.70»
kz_uq_strafe_y «0.35»

// Coordinates Hud messages of Ducks Stats for Multi CountJump
kz_uq_duck_x «0.6»
kz_uq_duck_y «0.78»

// Coordinates Hud messages of Speed
kz_uq_speed_x «-1.0»
kz_uq_speed_y «0.83»

// Coordinates Hud messages of Prestrafe
kz_uq_prestrafe_x «-1.0»
kz_uq_prestrafe_y «0.65»

// Channels Hud messages of General stats jump
kz_uq_hud_stats «3»

// Channels Hud messages of Strafes Stats
kz_uq_hud_strafe «4»

// Channels Hud messages of Ducks Stats for Multi CountJump
kz_uq_hud_duck «5»

// Channels Hud messages of Speed
kz_uq_hud_speed «2»

// Channels Hud messages of Prestrafe
kz_uq_hud_pre «1»

// Color for chat messages of jump distances (good = grey, pro = green, holy = blue, leet = red, god = red (with sound godlike for all players))
// LongJump/HighJump
kz_uq_good_lj «240»
kz_uq_pro_lj «245»
kz_uq_holy_lj «250»
kz_uq_leet_lj «253»
kz_uq_god_lj «255»

// CountJump
kz_uq_good_cj «250»
kz_uq_pro_cj «255»
kz_uq_holy_cj «260»
kz_uq_leet_cj «265»
kz_uq_god_cj «267»

// Double CountJump/Multi CountJump
kz_uq_good_dcj «250»
kz_uq_pro_dcj «255»
kz_uq_holy_dcj «260»
kz_uq_leet_dcj «265»
kz_uq_god_dcj «270»

// LadderJump
kz_uq_good_ladder «150»
kz_uq_pro_ladder «160»
kz_uq_holy_ladder «170»
kz_uq_leet_ladder «180»
kz_uq_god_ladder «190»

// BhopJump/StandUp BhopJump
kz_uq_good_bj «230»
kz_uq_pro_bj «235»
kz_uq_holy_bj «240»
kz_uq_leet_bj «245»
kz_uq_god_bj «247»

// WeirdJump/Drop CountJump/Ladder BhopJump
kz_uq_good_wj «255»
kz_uq_pro_wj «260»
kz_uq_holy_wj «265»
kz_uq_leet_wj «270»
kz_uq_god_wj «272»

// Drop BhopJump/Drop StandUp BhopJump
kz_uq_good_dbj «240»
kz_uq_pro_dbj «250»
kz_uq_holy_dbj «265»
kz_uq_leet_dbj «270»
kz_uq_god_dbj «272»
kz_uq_min_dist «215»
[/code]

or maybe plugin on first load generate config on addons/configs/uq_jumpstats.cfg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/55lbt4

c-walker`18/06/2010 22:15(edited 18/06/2010 22:15)

a .cfg file, generated from the plugin would be really nice :D

nucLeaR18/06/2010 23:11

You can take the code from kz-arg, there's a auto-generator of cfg file for it too.

BorJomi19/06/2010 18:38

update 1.6

repingayok20/06/2010 10:04

Thanks BorJomi, gj ))

Nannou20/06/2010 11:37

Thx for slide.
Fresh plugin with regular update <3.

Armasi20/06/2010 15:21

If you can add cvar:
show stats team
t's, ct's

RnT.20/06/2010 16:49

BorJomi, after 1.6 update, some jumps shows red messages even if the player complete his jump correctly.
Then a msg like Auto bhop or axn shows in center of the screen. Could u help me?

BorJomi20/06/2010 17:32

yep i know thtis problem buggy axn protection) i fix this shit wait update)

BorJomi20/06/2010 17:34

Originally posted by Armasi
If you can add cvar:
show stats team
t's, ct's



wtf i dont understand what you want)))

benjabi20/06/2010 20:51(edited 20/06/2010 22:26)

Hmm if i change (kz_uq_prefix from "unique-kz" to something else, like "SWE" i cant reach ljtop by /lj10 .. I cant get the list of all -LJtops :(

EDIT:
- I've tried to set cvar for savetops to 1/0 (on/off) but when I change map the list i reseted :\ I dont their actually is any on/off, only off.

- I got the same problem when configure all those good/pro/leet/holy/god distances, colors etc. All the settings I've changed goes back to "default" and that really pissing me off.

** Fix .cfg please **
I've tried.. but I cant make it work!

nucLeaR20/06/2010 20:59

He means only T or CT to see the stats. There is a plugin for HNS - kz_ljs_xm_t_only, only terrorist get stats.

Armasi20/06/2010 21:47

Originally posted by BorJomi
Originally posted by Armasi
If you can add cvar:
show stats team
t's, ct's



wtf i dont understand what you want)))

If you can add stats only for T or CT team with cvar, for hns server :)

BorJomi21/06/2010 00:31

update 1.61

BorJomi21/06/2010 00:37(edited 21/06/2010 00:44)

Originally posted by benjabi
Hmm if i change (kz_uq_prefix from "unique-kz" to something else, like "SWE" i cant reach ljtop by /lj10 .. I cant get the list of all -LJtops :(

EDIT:
- I've tried to set cvar for savetops to 1/0 (on/off) but when I change map the list i reseted :\ I dont their actually is any on/off, only off.

- I got the same problem when configure all those good/pro/leet/holy/god distances, colors etc. All the settings I've changed goes back to "default" and that really pissing me off.

** Fix .cfg please **
I've tried.. but I cant make it work!



hm i look.. try 1.61 and dont forget copy file (amxmod/configs/uq_jumpstats/config.cfg) and write you cvars in this file , if not help you may use amx.cfg while i work on this trouble)

RnT.21/06/2010 02:40(edited 21/06/2010 02:41)

Borjomi, I think u didn't touch on jumps configs but, after 1.6v , i saw that some jumps are bug.
Ex: On cg_cbblebhop, after u surf and jump on a bhop to the other side, u don't do a bhop jump, but a longjump. Try it.
Can u fix it? or its a bug from jumpstats by exolent?
OBS:With other jumps, happened the same.

BorJomi21/06/2010 03:22

very problematic to do a lot of statistics in a single plugin, when where you fix a one bug in another place appears a new bug) re-download 1.61 I tried to fix a bug (surf+bhop=lj)

RnT.21/06/2010 05:03

hmm ok, thanx.

Armasi21/06/2010 08:40(edited 21/06/2010 08:42)

Thx borjomi :)

Page 3 of 37

Please log in to post replies.