uq_jumpstats v2.42
big thanks again
Use array for is_user_alive too, you use this once in FwdPlayerPostThink and over 10 times in is_user_spectating_player which is called in FwdPlayerPreThink.
So, use arrays, you register 2 more events, but you save thousands of checks per second as SchlumPF also said, it's worth making.
the code makes my head explode ;/
its safe?
what can i use instead of xtreme-jumps.amxx i can find any plugin to replace it :/
no doubt, the best plugins i ever seen!!
thx BorJomi.
Originally posted by kryzuUse array for is_user_alive too, you use this once in FwdPlayerPostThink and over 10 times in is_user_spectating_player which is called in FwdPlayerPreThink.
So, use arrays, you register 2 more events, but you save thousands of checks per second as SchlumPF also said, it's worth making.
ok
Originally posted by Hitlooserwhat can i use instead of xtreme-jumps.amxx i can find any plugin to replace it :/
wait update man i think i find solution of overflow error
update 1.67 i think with total fix overflow error)
omg i love you :D
if stat dont show to specs redownload:D
Why on lj2 map , bhop jump stats don't appear? (only bj strafe)
use edgedist plug or another plug with hud messages? bhop stats have another hud channel then others stats. In future version i fix this problem. Now you can change hud channel in you plugs or in in my plug(sma) and stats 'll work.
Only kz_bugs_stats.amxx( Jump Bug Stats & Edge Bug Stats), but i think it dont have HUD message.
And borjomi, i download after u said to redownload if ljstats dont appear to specs, but even so don't appear.
Another bug, when u type /colorchat , u don't see others jumps , but their sounds yes.(Godlike for example everybody listen anyway.
update 1.68
I tested 1.68 , but bhop stats dont appear yet and I have a bug with scj, I will record to show u.
Originally posted by RnT.I tested 1.68 , but bhop stats dont appear yet and I have a bug with scj, I will record to show u.
about problem: bhop stats dont appear sometimes i know, couse bhop stats very poorly made, in future i going to totaly remake detection bhop/sbhop.
ps. w8 demo with scj bug
Sorry for the delay.
Here, http://www.sendspace.com/file/f7oudb
Please log in to post replies.