Ur favourite food ?

Started by ScooteR
23/09/2006 13:46
Page 1 of 3
ScooteR23/09/2006 13:46

I like sandwitches , pizzas , hamburgers and all stuff like that =] Also <3 french fries with chicken stake , and many more but thats my favorite i think =]
Whats ur favorite food ?

Aura23/09/2006 14:07

mmmm food.
Pizza, pasta, chips, hotdogs, chicken, EVERYTHING SWEET!

AverageFreak23/09/2006 14:12

chilly chilly and chilly,also chips, ham/cheeseburgers,fries and choc. :)

Tacos!

Starz23/09/2006 14:22

Pizza for sure !

DHT- Tournament #123/09/2006 14:27

tacos, pizza, hamburger, hotdog, chicken everything almost! :D

h1m1 mapper23/09/2006 14:48

hot-dogs ( <3 Xeltic ) with chilly sauce :D and may be meatballs with onion :E

Tupac23/09/2006 15:00

I like hamburgers ,pizza,kebapche,hot chilly :D

Malvin mapper23/09/2006 16:31

döner :), pizza, semmelknödel :P, cheeseburger

ichirou23/09/2006 16:46

The list of about everything I eat (nowadays xD)
Spaghetti with meatballs/hamburger,
Croquettes(with garlic) and hamburgers,
Pizza,
fried diced meat with onions and potatoes,

hmm I guess that's it =/ I have to start eating better food ;(

I like Sushi too but I can't find any sushi restaurant(spell?) here, moved recently.

ScooteR23/09/2006 17:54

ye i like doner too <3 and hotdogs =] - xeltics favourite food haha :D

rbT23/09/2006 19:18

pizza & burritos

Volsfootball23/09/2006 20:40

either pasta or ALL mexican food. . .yum flour tortillas

H.o.r.s.t.23/09/2006 23:18

all kinds of pasta, pizza, rice, hamburger and lasagne :P

---
forgot Thai Chef instant chicken soup <3

[ Edited Tue Sep 26 2006, 12:09AM ]

Maxohhz24/09/2006 05:13

all kinds of pasta, pizza, cheese hamburger (hmm im hungry xD)

roblagger24/09/2006 07:05

taco bell :D

ScooteR24/09/2006 11:56

btw can anyone of u give me links to pics of pasta (i dunno woot do u mean exactly)

Aura24/09/2006 12:14

pasta aka noodles. Its an italian dish

ScooteR24/09/2006 17:19

yea but give me a pic cuz i cant remember what that was right now ..

ichirou24/09/2006 17:58

yea but give me a pic cuz i cant remember what that was right now ..

ScooteR


Pasta aka Spaghetti? :D

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.