Ur favourite food ?

Started by ScooteR
23/09/2006 13:46
Page 2 of 3
maniac24/09/2006 18:44
Sonja24/09/2006 19:23

spinach with mashed potatoes and egg, pizza, steak and pasta

lphoenixl24/09/2006 20:59

A big juicy steak *drool*

Xeltic Tournament #125/09/2006 08:21

lasagne and hot dogs ( <3 h1m1 )

aegget mapper25/09/2006 12:10

spicey food like lasagne, taccos, korvstroganof, etc...
me = Endorfin Knarkare (endorfin drug addict)

ScooteR25/09/2006 18:00

spicey food like lasagne, taccos, korvstroganof, etc...
me = Endorfin Knarkare (endorfin drug addict)

aegget

ye man i understand everythin that u wrote dont worry ..

IGNA26/09/2006 00:07

i am vegetarian

H.o.r.s.t.26/09/2006 00:09

uhhh shame on you! :D

madturtle27/09/2006 21:38

Mom's homemade pizza <3

H.o.r.s.t.27/09/2006 23:29

damn I forgot that :D

ScooteR28/09/2006 08:15

i am vegetarian

IGNA

w00000000t =]

oRioN28/09/2006 08:22

IGNA do you have faster and better strafes when ur a vegetarian? ..or? what do i have to eat?

faker mapper28/09/2006 08:32

they call me the meat machine cuz once I ate 2 steaks for breakfast. yaaay

other food: burgers, pizza, sandwiches, fish and every food with meat (woot, did I already meantion this? :O) :D


[ Edited Thu Sep 28 2006, 08:35AM ]

Read28/09/2006 18:11

i love my meat too :p minted lamb steaks anything that has chiken in it :p fav food has to be lasagne :D

acidburn28/09/2006 18:49

Well I think everybody likes pizze and those dishes.

My favorite is: rakott káposzta :)
http://www.fsz.bme.hu/hungary/cuisine/foods/rakott_kaposzta.jpg

And when I'm in Germany I like:
- Sauerbraten with some nice Klöse and
- Forelle auf Mülleriner Art :D

ScooteR28/09/2006 19:01

acidburn i hate that stuff :D

pHs^30/09/2006 13:55

my favorite typical slovak food are bryndzove halusky :)

sbzvln Tournament #230/09/2006 22:49

ikea hotdogs, pizza, chips xD

DyleT2 mapper03/10/2006 11:44

i really like that swedish stuff called "Köttbullar"!

|Insomnia_03/10/2006 13:33

Meatballs? :D

Kebab for life!

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.