bkz_volcanobhop

Started by StormZz
21/06/2010 17:12
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
StormZz21/06/2010 17:12(edited 23/06/2010 18:42)

This map is one sick motherfucker.

It literally wants to be raped with non-stop consecutive-boss-standup bhops which make the competitive records enjoyable as fuck to watch. However, this filthy mapper had no time for varying textures because you better focus on those monster bhops or else you wil fall into skin-melting hot-ass lava and die in pain.

After you finally made it through half of the map by abusing your keyboard, the longass stairs of doom wait for your approach. This badboy part is not made for save -run pussies so standup the fuck out of it.
While your pulse makes its way to massive 200 beats per minute you can already see the timer shining through the dusty and rotten air. Guess you've finished?

WRONG.
5 more genuinely-vicious blocks are willing and able to destroy your shitty run and fuck up your life.
Passing this you can finally press the end button to enjoy jerking off to your own time or whoring longjumps in the next hardcore-climax longjump cave.

If you aren't convinced yet to accept this naughty whore you should consider yourself as a sick fuck and check your state of mind.
DL: http://kz.tomck.net/download.php?view.255

/edit by faker:

Deleted all no and conversation replies in this thread. Please only reply if you want to nominate this map, this is no discussion (no beta-check thread).

TheCracker21/06/2010 17:28

You should include a downloadlink ;)

But otherwise, volcanobhop is a classic and pretty popular too, I vote yes

eeK21/06/2010 17:52

Wow amazing word-combos right there :D

I say YES ofc because this map rock's, you need to have good stand-up's to beat this hehe.. :)

PsYxOpAt mapper21/06/2010 18:12

nothing to say here the map is old but nice so YES

Trolis21/06/2010 18:17

I love you introduction :DD

And the map's old, but decent. I think it'snt the world class uber kz_ tag, but I'm voting hell yes

HitManz Tournament #221/06/2010 20:31(edited 27/06/2010 13:05)

I'm gonna vote YES.
Edited: I voted yes simply because the map has really sweet jumps and you enjoy playing it (it kind of tests ur skills).

kafds21/06/2010 21:31

I'm voting yes. The map might not be visually the most impressive one but it doesn't look bad either, it just has a simple design and the map itself is great. I've always loved watching demos from this map, its like the second goldbhop.

hateR21/06/2010 21:40

I agree with kafds. I also vote "YES".

opa21/06/2010 22:44(edited 21/06/2010 22:47)

YES for obvious awesome reasons :)

TlofT21/06/2010 23:31

sold on the explanation.

i would like to see if someone other than napz can topple 26 on this too

chrizZo22/06/2010 02:48

i dont agree with perdo... volcanobhop is a most played map on public, same as goldbhop for example. it's just a classical bhop map that is raped so hard, like goldbhop. people love this map, they prefer this map instead of the new well designed bhop maps that are released here at xj, because it's a geek map and has a special flair.

my vote is yes also, please rape this.

TlofT22/06/2010 04:21

so you think maps should be about looks and not the jumps? name some good looking maps that people actually care to battle on, that have amazing times, and that are still sought after.

who cares if they look like old maps on xj, those are the ones people want to beat. goldbhop, xtremeblock, cellblock, hardly good looking yet they still get rebeat. whats wrong with a classic look?

MkA^22/06/2010 06:22

withouth doubting, voting YES immediately!

sn00p mapper22/06/2010 08:33

As StormZz said, one great mothafacka bhop map, love playing it everytime, doing some facka standup bhops on this, that's the spirit folks, it's a damn YES from me and a big NO because of teleports ( not that you can fall here lol but still )

skitz mapper22/06/2010 08:57

inb4 map going onto stage 2 of map submission process after receiving so many yes votes then getting turned down because the first run through the map took longer than it did to make it.

kunqui22/06/2010 19:17

Yes.. So Popular!!

akkord mapper22/06/2010 21:16(edited 22/06/2010 22:54)

guess some people still doesnt understand that these nominated maps wont be for recording wrs on them, but only for the public server mapcycle. so sad :(

well since the map is superb and much fun to play i vote yes


edit* i fail

luqas23/06/2010 13:34

Yes. This is one of those maps which i wonder why is in cossy list and not here, I know that there are some mapping-things which i don't know but I conssider its a very funny map to play and it would be very nice to see some competition in it

Pqst`26/06/2010 08:46

You have my vote StormZizi

kzuq`MaD mapper26/06/2010 12:23

This map really popular, and many people like this map. You should be able to do stand-up bhop, cuz with bhop it's really hard. I like this, my vote is Yes.

Page 1 of 2