bkz_volcanobhop

Started by StormZz
21/06/2010 17:12
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
Sprite mapper26/06/2010 16:21(edited 26/06/2010 16:27)

I didn't realise people know about this map. lol
This is a map I made in tbe begining when I started mapping

It's actually better if someone makes a remake of it because it's in a very bad shape :)

jusuuh27/06/2010 20:22

awesome, beautiful map. i have seen great runs there too!

would be good addon to bkz-maps in xj, i suggest this one really!

nicely build, good textures and great athmosphere :)

+1 vote from me!

kyser28/06/2010 03:12(edited 28/06/2010 03:13)

yes of course, its popular, its perfect for bhop it ALL , from the start til the end as stormzz said.. i vote YES

prof. chosen30/06/2010 15:51(edited 30/06/2010 17:02)

one of the most beautiful and enjoyable bhop maps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKivaETpiI0 boss der bosse

nucLeaR30/06/2010 16:40

This, more than most of the bhop maps, deserve to be an official map.

Berserker`26/08/2010 20:23

beautiful map and bhop <3
i vote - yes ofc

200604/09/2010 12:13

yeah, really great map, it's like "another goldbhop" it just needs to be added to the maps. would like to see a competition between some great bhoppers with this map. yes

NeWrecord holder Tournament #119/09/2010 01:12

when you see stormzz's description you feel obligated to say YES..but the reason i say yes is because i really liked this map the first time i saw it

Ackn_03/10/2010 13:03

Originally posted by kafds
I'm voting yes. The map might not be visually the most impressive one but it doesn't look bad either, it just has a simple design and the map itself is great. I've always loved watching demos from this map, its like the second goldbhop.

agree with kafds

Guustavoh^10/10/2010 22:43

Very funny Map vote YES!

beg1ner 1337¼11/10/2010 08:08

Yes cuz' i like the map

kREWAN12/10/2010 17:40

Yes becasue it's an enjoyble map to play and watch others play! :D

xiccups12/10/2010 17:50(edited 12/10/2010 17:51)

When I saw the demos of StormZz and FreestyleR, I could not stop playing that map...it is freaking amazing. Hell YES!!!

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP14/10/2010 20:13

Damn why isn't this accepted yet? This is a really popular map and IMO the cosy record is already pretty solid by 26, so I'd love to see how far this can be pushed on XJ.

Hellllllllll yeah.

coma mapper15/10/2010 05:19(edited 15/10/2010 05:57)

vote YES,nice bhop distance,nice jump points,
World record of the competition is fierce, because the map’s unique
jumping lines :D

so...in my opinion, the top face of the bhop blocks could be given different texture that to accept easier by our eyes?

JekkT21/10/2010 07:26(edited 21/10/2010 07:28)

didnt even know this was an unofficial map

this map is like on a volcano and everywhere is like lava this is pretty badass and also very good and filthy looking. everyone knows volcanos and lava is pretty awesome and this map is like awesome because its like great for continues standups and just hardcore strafing so i like this map and yes yes

Page 2 of 2