CS: Chrome The Movie II
respect to reSPECT for that dust jump ;D hard one.
gj rest, gj nubz, gj n00[gg]EeRr
I like this many-jumpers-one-jump idea. Nice chill edit.
9.7/10
Uber jumps uber jumpers uber movie uber 10!
Edit so so. Jump no comet, its beautifully.
9.1/10
Download link plz.
I watch firtst Chrome th movie. I love it, but cant find link for download ;-[ Only fucktube stream. If posible, upload 2nd and 1st part.
P.S. Where MONK :?
The best trickjump was performed by FreestyleR (T3dbundy jump with para)!
10/10
n1, btw avatar is clean.
Originally posted by akseonThe best trickjump was performed by FreestyleR (T3dbundy jump with para)!
this one was the jump that most likely didnt bother me just a tiny bit, fun how taste varys for trickjumps :'D
download link??
Originally posted by k a f f e eOriginally posted by akseonThe best trickjump was performed by FreestyleR (T3dbundy jump with para)!
this one was the jump that most likely didnt bother me just a tiny bit, fun how taste varys for trickjumps :'D
+1
Originally posted by N1K1t1Ch^respect to reSPECT for that dust jump ;D hard one.
gj rest, gj nubz, gj n00[gg]EeRr
Thanks, but your was way better! :) I couldn't do it even with knife :P
Chilled edit, really liked it.
Most of the jumps were insane, good job all of you.
Nice movie, some jumps really cool jumps. But actually a lot of not-so-cool ones. rEs0LuTe on inferno, reSPECT on dust, KeltA on militia, Avatar on aztec and StormZz on inferno were the best jumps in the movie imo. And also maybe gizpo's om storm(?) and akkord's on oilrig, but I don't know how hard or not those are.
Not that much to say about the editing, which means that it was pretty good imo. I'm not getting annoyed by anything, only that those targetstuff looked kinda simple and rather ugly. Besides that it was simple and clean.
Good job all, especially the ones I mentioned. Oh, and geddyK for doing the roundbhop on piranesi ;-)
EDIT: Haha oh, did everybody have just one jump each in the movie? Thought there were more, that's why I wrote what map everybody did the jump on haha. 8-)
gg but next time take some good jumpers..
kidding.
GG
Originally posted by k a f f e eOriginally posted by akseonThe best trickjump was performed by FreestyleR (T3dbundy jump with para)!
this one was the jump that most likely didnt bother me just a tiny bit, fun how taste varys for trickjumps :'D
Same here- for me it's better to see a new trickjump rather than looking at old with heavier weapon- how about u?
wow, stunning. :o :up:
DL link?
GJ
Sick jumps esp. stormzz one.
good movie, gj all
still waiting for DL link -_-
Originally posted by spr1ngood movie, gj all
still waiting for DL link -_-
You can download it via keepvid.com/ typing adress URL.
GIVE ME BETTER QUALITY AND DL LINK!
Originally posted by Speedz0rGIVE ME BETTER QUALITY AND DL LINK!
Please log in to post replies.