CS: Chrome The Movie II

Started by Nubz moviemaker
12/07/2010 17:14
Page 3 of 3
NOEL17/07/2010 13:19

I don't know if it's cause I haven't been playing for some time, but the resolution looked a bit werid to me. Other than that I can't put a finger on anything, I really liked it.
Again I'll mention akkord Avatar and stormzz cause those tricks were the ones I enjoyed the most, but certainly all tricks are hard. The only major letdowns was 26, Candee and Cola, 26 cause it just felt so random and that made it look really easy, candee cause it's just dd's like fucking always and cola cause that trick has been in way 2 many movies to be impressive sideways, if you had done it with knife then it would be insane. : )

Gj to all the participants, you all did a good job.

zyllEE18/07/2010 00:32

Originally posted by NOEL
I don't know if it's cause I haven't been playing for some time, but the resolution looked a bit werid to me. Other than that I can't put a finger on anything, I really liked it.
Again I'll mention akkord Avatar and stormzz cause those tricks were the ones I enjoyed the most, but certainly all tricks are hard. The only major letdowns was 26, Candee and Cola, 26 cause it just felt so random and that made it look really easy, candee cause it's just dd's like fucking always and cola cause that trick has been in way 2 many movies to be impressive sideways, if you had done it with knife then it would be insane. : )

Gj to all the participants, you all did a good job.


Even me? random ass lj!

NOEL18/07/2010 00:42

[blockquote]Even me? random ass lj![/blockquote]

Yes but you recorded the demo, you opened the game, you made the checkpoint, you tried and tried, atleast 10 times, you packed the demo, you uploaded it. That alone takes time, and for that you deserve an applause.

Satanail22/07/2010 22:28

Originally posted by NOEL
[blockquote]Even me? random ass lj![/blockquote]

Yes but you recorded the demo, you opened the game, you made the checkpoint, you tried and tried, atleast 10 times, you packed the demo, you uploaded it. That alone takes time, and for that you deserve an applause.


Akkord, Avatar and StormZz did the same, but cj/bhop, and for that they deserve your applause:)

akse10/08/2010 09:32

i did avatar's jump with famas, m4a close...

BTW: DL LINK PLZ -_-

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.