Double Duck

Started by t-DcD
15/07/2010 22:57
Page 2 of 2
Grrr05/08/2010 08:49

Originally posted by Vee
Well, since it is in fact impossible to strafe like that efficiently without a cheat, you can call it that. Or you can pick a name and stick to it, like everybody else.


I thought the same when I 1st time did my double/tripple cj script (and then FOF came out), so who knows ? I named that technique groundstrafing, and the technique of the mainposter "ghopping - or ground hopping" (bcuz I think that its more correct) :P

Vee mapper VIP06/08/2010 05:17

Then on the other hand, bunny hopping is a kind of ground hopping, so... I call it duck hopping.

kaiyuan00710/08/2010 16:46

could some1 make a clearer guide on how to do standup goundstrafe? the video is not clear

Vee mapper VIP11/08/2010 11:05

Read my post in this same thread about how to do it. :)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.