kzro_dahnajourney

Started by Puppey
19/07/2010 23:59
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
fizik22/07/2010 00:06

Awesome map,fun to play,definitely one map to be official.
YESSSS

Playmate22/07/2010 00:22(edited 22/07/2010 00:22)

There are lots of every types of maps at xj, except xtreme climb. Superb jump, textures. YES

Memories22/07/2010 00:37

finally some nice hard/extreme map, there are not enough hard maps at xj.

my vote is YES

Vee mapper VIP22/07/2010 01:42

The first time I played this map I had to call Flibo because I didn't believe anyone at all could beat this map. A sure and glad yes!

Gene Tournament #222/07/2010 06:11

Loved this map ever since I first laid eyes on it. Looks good, the jumps are great, and would love to see a demo on it. Definitely yes.

diggzie!22/07/2010 09:23

uberhard map, nice textures & environment
YES sir.

Hartelion23/07/2010 16:27(edited 23/07/2010 16:28)

I played it a couple of times, and I enjoyed it a lot. At first I had some trouble with most jumps, but after I learned it, it got pretty easy. Other than, it's a very nice map, and I don't see why it should be updated. So: Yes.

killahurtZ23/07/2010 22:58

ok dahnajourney is map that u need to play like 3 years KZ to beat this map without cp-s , so becouse i dont like to spend 3 hours on one jump i dont play it :) , just saving my mental heath ... but hard extreme maps is fun when u have skill and i very much like to watch some good kick ass crazy strafer player when he playing this map so : TILL MY SKILL DONT RASE ON THE LEVEL THAT I COULD BEAT THIS MAP I'D LIKE TO SEE SOME CRAZY RUN WITHOUT CP/S ON THIS MAP

I vote yes :)

Salute and Long Livin XJ :)

nucLeaR24/07/2010 12:29

sn00p's map is awesome
or sap00n or sp00n :D ?

ehhm, My vote is obvious Yes, nice textures, cool uber hard jumps. To be honest I've never finished it :P

Berkut Tournament #224/07/2010 19:36

Wanna see this map accepted so I could try it finally to nocheck :) Its hard.. really, and there are quite risic places so if you mistake you will lost everything, yee

fantasist24/07/2010 22:08

This map is as awesome as kzm_fineblock, but even larger and harder.
I definitely vote YES!

cahz0r Tournament #324/07/2010 23:38

this map has an unique style of jumps. with cp may look easy but nocp is fcking hard to complete it. so i vote YES because i really wanna see somebody doing this map nocp.

sn00p mapper25/07/2010 13:25

Hi there guys,

Here's the final version of map, added some details, vertex bugs fixed etc. You'll see them :)

http://www.multiupload.com/AOLPCRX8Q3

Thanks to all ^^

irQuaker25/07/2010 18:06

I think there is nothing left to add about this beautiful map cuz every one has already said what I meant to say. This map gets yes from me.

m0ver26/07/2010 15:56

This map is definitely something great. Great challenge and great atmosphere. It is obvious that people like maps that are hard and have satisfying atmosphere.

unBreakS26/07/2010 16:08(edited 26/07/2010 16:08)

Great map sn00p. Texture fit fine with the theme. About the atmosphere is actually great map and it has an unique style of jumps.

So i give a big


YES

dDRuf27/07/2010 00:29

like those hard maps they more interesting , my vote yeszzzzz

sn00p mapper29/07/2010 21:32

Thanks guys <3

Map updated again ( sorry :P ) Fixed some lb/s and some aesthetic changes. Enjoy

http://www.multiupload.com/UX1DQV2VWY

thexdvl30/07/2010 00:21

Nice level of hard and that means i yes for this map also we dunno how is it going on but the atmosphere is a leet.
Dis is a really nice map a i wuld like to see a pretty nice one demo.Might be inspiration two new players two three keep playing kreedz jumping.

Page 2 of 2