Aesthetic

20/07/2010 14:48
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
ndR moviemaker Tournament #220/07/2010 14:48(edited 24/07/2010 03:03)

This is not only a project presentation but also some kind of example for the future threads, don't forget to check the tutorial out, it's a sticky thread!


    Title: Aesthetic


    Project status: 95%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Yohan 'ndR' Gonzalvo, going on my 21's, studying english economy and marketing in Paris, XJ admin.

    I've done many small clips, more or less viewed on Youtube, but I also created only two serious projects in the past: 'Surfology' and 'OddYsseus : Oddyssey to 2005'. I'm moviemaking for less than 10 months now.


    Type of the movie: Multi-player trick movie


    Project Description: I wanna keep the exact concept hidden for the moment, in order to surprize you guys when it comes out, but the title is already a good hint :D
    It will be rather colorful and I took most of my inspiration from 'Canvas' - by Village.


    Moviemaking facts: nHancer, HLAE, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop and of course Sony Vegas are the softwares I'm using.
    Source fps: 400-800
    Output fps: 50-60fps (still hesitating atm) using Legion encoder with x264 and auto-bitrate.


    Requests: No special request, except your opinions about the few screenshots posted right underneath!


    Screenshots: http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7013/aesthetics.jpg
    http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/415/image14e.jpg
    http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/9244/image13mf.jpg
    http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/233/image17x.jpg
    http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3151/image22tf.jpg
    http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/791/image19wj.jpg

RuL3Zz^_*20/07/2010 15:45

Good job dude.Very fresh colors on nuke :)

Mephist720/07/2010 16:19(edited 20/07/2010 16:20)

nice colours on train. It looks horrible tho because your anti aliasing is not turned on. Hopefully in a movie you wont be able to see it.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #220/07/2010 16:21(edited 20/07/2010 16:22)

My anti-aliasing is turned to maximum, and even boosted with nHancer ;)

I'm on a laptop which is rather good but that got a shitty graphic card (GeForce 9300M GS), this explains everything :)

Mephist720/07/2010 18:14

haha, your shitty graphics is 1000% better than mine, I got a geforce 6800xt :D

Jackey.lia moviemaker20/07/2010 19:00

I very much expect^^

pLaguE^20/07/2010 19:31

Looking sick ndR, i hope to see it soon! :P

misiun20/07/2010 19:46(edited 20/07/2010 19:55)

don't like colors on nuke and piranesi (just too glowy and bad yellowish color) also you can see splitstreams very well, and these detailed textures suck :( sry

geddyK20/07/2010 19:52

I'm looking forward to it ;)

gilthorD20/07/2010 19:58

nice screens man looking forward to it

ndR moviemaker Tournament #220/07/2010 21:24

Originally posted by misiun
don't like colors on nuke and piranesi (just too glowy and bad yellowish color) also you can see splitstreams very well, and these detailed textures suck :( sry


If you see the lights as yellow in piranesi then you gotta re-calibrate your monitor with true colors. It does the same on my brother's computer and it's because the contrast and the saturation settings of his monitor were way too high ^^
The real color of the light is white/blue-ish

Matter of taste with the detailedtextures, just wait to see this in video and you won't be able to complain :D

Nannou21/07/2010 07:15

Output:
fps 50 or 60 ?
Resolution ?

I ask this, because i have low pc.

A3TIUS21/07/2010 07:28

Looks like another awesome edit is on the way :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #221/07/2010 14:53

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
Output:
fps 50 or 60 ?
Resolution ?

I ask this, because i have low pc.


I don't know yet about the output fps, I'll make some tests before the final render, but the resolution will be 1280*720 as always.

kafds21/07/2010 18:01

Looks very nice editwise.

Stabilot22/07/2010 01:57

One Picture says more than 1000 words.. a video is different.. can't wait..

kielorz22/07/2010 08:46

will it be in 3d like the title pic? ^^

sPADERâ™ 22/07/2010 13:51

looks great cant wait to see it ;D

omilo22/07/2010 14:50

Looks very artistic and beautiful, can't wait :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #224/07/2010 03:03

Project Status: 95%

Page 1 of 2