Aesthetic

20/07/2010 14:48
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
kafds24/07/2010 03:18

Oh yeah! Can't wait to see it.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #226/07/2010 20:21

100% !

I hope it'll get accepted by the other admins =)

-STK-26/07/2010 21:23

admins accept it and upload it , i cant wait! :)

Stabilot28/07/2010 11:27

cmon cmon!

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/07/2010 12:09

Damn, I'm late :|

Those detailtextures... mm.. especially at de_nuke. I like those bricks [/sarcasm].

jusuuh28/07/2010 13:10

Yeah, i hate those details very much too. If need for detail, detail HD is the only opinion for me :]

Pretty okay, just remind me too much about village. That's okay you got inspiration from that but don't "copy" too much =)

Otherwise pretty fresh.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #228/07/2010 15:02

People who've seen the movie told me the contrary jusuuh :)

Well you'll understand by yourself

Stabilot28/07/2010 17:27

just give us the link :(

Page 2 of 2