SpeedLJ records?

Started by faker mapper
04/10/2006 03:28
Page 1 of 3
faker mapper04/10/2006 03:28

Yo guys,

I know this is pretty sensless but I think this could be fun anyway (for th3 geeks) :D

Whats ur speed record in doing 245-250 at one demo (w/o checkpoints)?

I just tryed it some times and did:

1:06 Minutes


Sorry for the laggy demos, did it on T3d's srv :(

HF gl guys :D
[ Edited ]

korrih04/10/2006 05:17

GJ Faker! And no, i can't longjump. :/

r0fl04/10/2006 05:40

gj korrih

theL0w^04/10/2006 12:49

ye gj <3 :P

buNNy_hOp04/10/2006 12:50

Sorry for the laggy demos, did it on T3d's srv :(

[ Edited ]


LoL faker T3d pc is very nice!
cpu: Intel Dual Core 4ghz x5 :P
ram: 2gb :D
vc: 7900gx2 :rolleyes:

this is from i-net?

h1m1 mapper04/10/2006 14:00

gj :)
@buNNy_hOp it's not from the PC Configuration or Internet Connection , it's 'cuz he didn't recorded it in LAN server

Orblah04/10/2006 14:16

gj faker i can do that from 240 - 245 :( ure insane

Jim Beam04/10/2006 15:04

my time would be like 600 minutes :O
[ Edited Wed Oct 04 2006, 03:07PM ]

Z0ck3rOO704/10/2006 15:13

gj faker :D

Xeltic Tournament #104/10/2006 16:42

GJ faker ownage

OMFG CRAPPY PC SHIT .. it makes multi posts omfg :s
[ Edited Wed Oct 04 2006, 04:43PM ]

pHs^04/10/2006 18:28

n1

Mr.Eiht05/10/2006 00:48

i think mine would be like "JIM BEAM"´s time
but with wallhack and aimbot
WHO KNOWS ...

Proche05/10/2006 02:47

lol, NiconeN can probably do all 5 jumps in a row, ask him to do it
but great job anyways faker

faker mapper05/10/2006 03:10

lol, NiconeN can probably do all 5 jumps in a row, ask him to do it
but great job anyways faker

Proche


ye, that would be uber :D

But as far as I know T3d, seaK and NiconeN already tryed for a while but never succeeded :/

NiconeN05/10/2006 06:56

I never tried this 245-250 all first try...

Murvelman05/10/2006 07:01

I never tried this 245-250 all first try...

NiconeN

Then it's about time :D

KNiFEAR05/10/2006 08:50

I saw a demo if t3d doing 245-250...245-248 at first try then like 249 at secound or third and then 250 at like 4th or 5th try..maby im wrong, it was a long time ago sionce i saw the demo..

Pulsar!05/10/2006 11:10

omfg, faker, give me ur hand :D (left)
[ Edited Thu Oct 05 2006, 11:11AM ]

faker mapper05/10/2006 12:48

I never tried this 245-250 all first try...

NiconeN


Sry, then go for it! (I know you could do it... but maybe never had the idea :D) :)

But T3d/seaK/InseN tryed for a while and couldn't do it in the past (maybe they can do it now or in the future).


[ Edited Thu Oct 05 2006, 03:30PM ]

gj faker :)

Count could do it 2 i think (1st try)

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.