SpeedLJ records?

Started by faker mapper
04/10/2006 03:28
Page 2 of 3
Maxohhz05/10/2006 14:49

omg faker. nowadays i just can make a 245 and u make 245-250 that ez =| awesome, gj.

faker mapper05/10/2006 15:30

I saw a demo if t3d doing 245-250...245-248 at first try then like 249 at secound or third and then 250 at like 4th or 5th try..maby im wrong, it was a long time ago sionce i saw the demo..

KNiFEAR


ye, his demo was pretty similar to mine, took him like about 1 minute to do 245-250 on alpin (245-248 1. try, 249 2nd and 250 afer like 5 or 10 trys... cant remember that exactly too :D).

gj faker :)

Count could do it 2 i think (1st try)

Chrizzy


Ye, Count is a beast, too :D

But do you mean that he could to 245-250 1. try in a row or do the whole move (245-250 in a row) 1. try? :E (To try it and do it the 1. try). [that would be uber uber uber, cuz imo even NiconeN or T3d need "some" time to get the 245-250 all 1. try in a row] :D

[ Edited Thu Oct 05 2006, 03:42PM ]

ScooteR05/10/2006 15:38

faker ur like the xj longjump machine atm :D keep it goin i want 255 <3

faker mapper05/10/2006 15:43

I actually would be very happy to get 252 first :D

Did 250 29 times yesterday (took me 1,5 hours) (on 29 different maps). 3 Maps remaining and I got them all (custom and kz_). :D

But the 250 on kz_rd_giganticwall and kz_stoneblock_ez are very gay to get :(
[ Edited Thu Oct 05 2006, 03:44PM ]

ScooteR05/10/2006 15:48

the block @ stoneblock is very small and its kinda gay cuz @ the sides its low
i will start jumping again when i get g5 and ill try pwnin all 250s too :D

Count05/10/2006 15:51


But the 250 on kz_rd_giganticwall and kz_stoneblock_ez are very gay to get :(
[ Edited Thu Oct 05 2006, 03:44PM ]

faker



Big word, they suck...



Ye, Count is a beast, too :D

But do you mean that he could to 245-250 1. try in a row or do the whole move (245-250 in a row) 1. try? :E (To try it and do it the 1. try). [that would be uber uber uber, cuz imo even NiconeN or T3d need "some" time to get the 245-250 all 1. try in a row :D

faker


I meant 245-250 1. try, not start a new game try it and do it 1. try :P But if he does he is god :)

sc0utter05/10/2006 16:14

OMG! very nice faker :)

soul v2.0 mapper05/10/2006 17:23

gj faker :D

Have I still not established myself as a consistent 250+ longjumper :D?

Proche05/10/2006 17:45

ye u guys forgettin about soulftw, he did a 253 remember =)

ScooteR05/10/2006 17:47

ye he is a good longjumper <3

faker mapper05/10/2006 18:15

I didnt forget about him but he's trying 254 all the time instead of making "cool" stuff :P

soul v2.0 mapper05/10/2006 18:19

255*

faker mapper05/10/2006 18:23

:D My bad :E

soul v2.0 mapper05/10/2006 18:24

:P I've tried to do 245-250 but I seem to lose my technique that I use for 255 :/

I've also tried to do 250 then do 251 first try after that (and maybe 252 :P)
[ Edited Thu Oct 05 2006, 06:24PM ]

Pulsar!05/10/2006 18:41

Ur techniques for 245-250 and 255 are difference ? ))

tjubby05/10/2006 18:58

Did it :D :D. Not as pro as faker but, im proud :). Think I used 3.39 http://rapidshare.de/files/35604629/245-250.rar.html
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dh67ed
[ Edited Thu Oct 05 2006, 07:23PM ]

ScooteR05/10/2006 19:54

nice tjubby ur strafes pwn :)

balky mapper Tournament #105/10/2006 20:08

nice faker :)

(M.E.O.)St. Jimmy05/10/2006 23:46

well... when I get more than 242 I'll try it ...

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.